• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 GamerTag, Friends of Friends & Battalion Thread

U2NUMB

I think the Platoons is a great way to see who is online even for consoles. I love the ability to chat and see who is online. So join the Gaf 360 platoon (Hope I am accepted)

360 Tag: U2NUMB
Battlelog Name: YouTwo (add me to your friends list.. )

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Stuck at school, might not be able to play til tonight or tomorrow, but I figured it was bes to throw down my tag early here anyhow:

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?GamerTag=speedinguptostop

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
What's the deal with the BF3 site not allowing to log in? It literally says my account is not allowed to log in, what the hell.

Chojin

SpeedingUptoStop said:
What's the deal with the BF3 site not allowing to log in? It literally says my account is not allowed to log in, what the hell.

You need to activate the online pass first on your 360. Even then it gave me trouble until I made sure my EA.com account was 100 percent registered with my email. It's kinda wonky.

joeposh

Haven't joined a GAF squad since the Team Fortress 2 days, but I'll throw my hat in the ring for this. New to the BF series, so I'm still getting my sea legs and would love to run with some more experienced players who know how to play the game correctly (not just dash into enemy fire like most of the randoms I've played with so far).

I'm in the US and will mostly play nights.

GT: joeposh

I just got a friend request from The Spartan007. Is that anyone on here? He's not friends with GAF BF3 so that's why I was wondering.

Edit: Actually that's a dumb question to ask considering everyone posted their gamertags, lol. So I just won't accept it

After Saturday I should be free every evening. Would love to get some HOT 12 GAFer pre-made action going eventually. (Is it even possible?)

Daigoro

The_Inquisitor said:
After Saturday I should be free every evening. Would love to get some HOT 12 GAFer pre-made action going eventually. (Is it even possible?)

it would be tough if not impossible.

as of yesterday i had a nightmare of a time just getting me and one friend into the same game on the same squad. things should smooth out the further away we get from launch week though, im hoping.

Daigoro said:
it would be tough if not impossible.

as of yesterday i had a nightmare of a time just getting me and one friend into the same game on the same squad. things should smooth out the further away we get from launch week though, im hoping.

Well, we would just need to find an empty server to play on. I think the best we'd be able to do easily would be eight. Two squads worth of people. Now if we could find 24 GAFfers, and take up an entire server, that'd be tight.

Woorloog

Banned
GT is Empyrus.
Will send a FR to GAF BF3 tag once i can.

A question about Battlelog platoons: Does the thing show your EA Account/Origin user name or your soldier name when you join up?

EDIT FUCK! The fucking thing still uses Battlelog/Origin user name. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Won't be joining up to the platoon till this gets fixed (Shows my old nick i don't use anymore)

Marvie_3

Banned
Everyone who is in the GAF platoon should go into their profile settings and use a GAF clan tag. It'd be easier to spot GAFers that way.

Top Bottom