• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 GamerTag, Friends of Friends & Battalion Thread

Gui_PT

The Faceless Master said:
whoa, is it just me or is the friends list on xbox.com down for everyone else?

How long has it been down for you?

I was on a couple of hours ago and everything was fine(can't check that site on this computer)

Gui_PT said:
How long has it been down for you?

I was on a couple of hours ago and everything was fine(can't check that site on this computer)
it was down for a few hours last night and was back up a few hours after i posted that question.

It was good playing with you Faceless. My GT is X Ray Monster by the way. I'll probably be on later, if you're still playing I'll try to get in your squad again. Just needed to take a break for some food. Get your mic next time though :p

Wired All Wrong said:
It was good playing with you Faceless. My GT is X Ray Monster by the way. I'll probably be on later, if you're still playing I'll try to get in your squad again. Just needed to take a break for some food. Get your mic next time though :p
i was in a party, i sent you a party invite! and yeah, good games!

360 GT: ii Stryker

East coast US

I really only play rush. I'm strategic, play all the classes, and play the objectives. I'm also an okay pilot.

The Shift

Banned
I'm available for games on the Australian servers between 12pm and 4am most days for now

GT is theHitcherAU

sent app request for GAF too

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GT : LegitMASTERGING I just picked this up friday so I'm still working out the kinks, but I'm up for some games whenever people are on just send me an invite.

FreeChicken

Neo Member
Right applied to join the platoon, only got the game yesterday so still getting used to it! If anyone wants to add me I would be down for some multi or coop if I am online. GT is Corneliusb

Red_Man

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah I would. Send me a message if you see me on Live.

GT: Marvie03
I need to do some coop too so I might sent you invite, my roomies are always playing too so if anyone sends an invite and I don't reply that's why.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm looking for someone who wants to do the co-op achievements.

Specifically, someone to do the Bullseye achievement in the mission "Drop 'Em Like Liquid", using this video guide as a reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wf8WWiVDl8&feature=player_embedded

I'd also would like to do all the co-op missions on Hard at some point or maybe grind levels to unlock the guns.

PM me here or send me a message (sorry, friends list full :() via XBL @ firehawk1234.

Cheers!

Edit: Got Bullseye, with an awesome Russian dude, thank god... (it took nearly 90 minutes to get it. Stealth-sniping missions need to DIE.)

Still looking to do co-op hard though, so message me if you are interested.

ShaneB

Picked it up earlier tonight and got a couple matches in.

Gamertag is MetalGnomes. I sent a FR to the BF3 tag, so that will help in partying up. I am a complete Battlefield beginner, so just using basic shooter tactics so far. Played a few matches tonight and did alright. Hope to play some matches with you folks sometime.

I think I need to start playing CQ.

I loved Rush in BC2 but I find that all too often in BF3 most players seem absolutely clueless on the concept of attack and defend.

Of course, the lag and rubberbanding aren't helping matters either.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
ii Stryker said:
I think I need to start playing CQ.

I loved Rush in BC2 but I find that all too often in BF3 most players seem absolutely clueless on the concept of attack and defend.

Of course, the lag and rubberbanding aren't helping matters either.
At least it makes getting that "Attack 3 M-Com Stations" ribbon easy to get!

Red_Man

Played some games with some gaffers today, and we did pretty good, felt great to play in an actual working squad for once, if anyone sees me online (LegitMASTERGING) and wants to play just toss an invite, if I don't reply I'm in a squad or my roomies are playing.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Red_Man said:
Played some games with some gaffers today, and we did pretty good, felt great to play in an actual working squad for once, if anyone sees me online (LegitMASTERGING) and wants to play just toss an invite, if I don't reply I'm in a squad or my roomies are playing.

I am going to have to get in with some gaffers. My friends seem to have dropped the game already and playing Conquest for 2 hours a night solo is starting to suck.

Red_Man

dskillzhtown said:
I am going to have to get in with some gaffers. My friends seem to have dropped the game already and playing Conquest for 2 hours a night solo is starting to suck.
Send me an invite if you see me online and I'll be up for some games, playing conquest or rush solo blows.

ShaneB

Red_Man said:
Send me an invite if you see me online and I'll be up for some games, playing conquest or rush solo blows.

I just raged quit out of frustration. This game is useless running solo. Not even that I'm playing solo, but not a single other sole seems to want to have a mic on. fuck.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I would love to start playing with some GAFers. After last night I felt like trading this game in. I must have been playing with 23 other people that thought they were playing CoD. It was a horrible experience.

- no one using mics
- support class players not dropping ammo
- no one using mics
- everyone just running and gunning
- no one using mics
- attacking team wouldn't attack. They must have not know we were playing RUSH. Or they were just dumb.

and.... no one was using mics.

Gamertag = Truelize

See you online. Hopefully.

Red_Man

ShaneB said:
I just raged quit out of frustration. This game is useless running solo. Not even that I'm playing solo, but not a single other sole seems to want to have a mic on. fuck.
Whats your GT and same with you dskillztown? I'll add you guys tomorrow and we can play some same with you Truelize, my team didnt have any mics today either, and no one was defending or attacking points, it was pretty frustrating, but ill try and add you guys, and get some games going tomorrow night. I won't be playing till around 10 pm eastern time though.

ShaneB

Red_Man said:
Whats your GT and same with you dskillztown? I'll add you guys tomorrow and we can play some same with you Truelize, my team didnt have any mics today either, and no one was defending or attacking points, it was pretty frustrating, but ill try and add you guys, and get some games going tomorrow night. I won't be playing till around 10 pm eastern time though.

GT is MetalGnomes. Weekdays I'm not on usually until late anyway, so no worries, but I should be playing a bunch this weekend.

It's not that people don't use mics, just seems like everyone is in party chat. Drives me crazy, but oh well.

GT: ReaganStein

Just recently got power back after this crazy storm, so I am quite the noob, but I was pretty nasty at BC2 and expect to be playing this for a long time.

Edit: Work and am in school, only really on nights and weekends, eastern standard time

Red_Man

Just sent some FR my gt is LegitMASTERGING hopefully we can get some games in this weekend.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I hope with the new Beacon feature in the next update, friends of friends can hook up easier using the GAF tag. I keep forgetting to check it.

Red_Man

ShaneB said:
Good matches tonight man, was fun times!
Yea man good stuff, feels good to have someone to coordinate with, if anyone else feels like joining in, send me or ShaneB a message.

gg's ReaganStein and Starfleets, we were up against a team of beasts in the 1st couple matches and did ok as a squad, then had 2 or 3 great comeback conquest wins

Gui_PT

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah I would. Send me a message if you see me on Live.

GT: Marvie03

Red_Man said:
I need to do some coop too so I might sent you invite, my roomies are always playing too so if anyone sends an invite and I don't reply that's why.

Sorry, forgot to add you guys. Are you still interested?

I just finished the campaign on hard (terrible, just terrible game) and I will never touch it again.

I do want to get the co-op achievements and all the weapon unlocks. So I'll do them once on Hard for the achievements and another time on easy to get the rest of them.

Let me know if you guys, or anyone else here is still interested.
Will probably have a go at it tomorrow.

Top Bottom