• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 GamerTag, Friends of Friends & Battalion Thread

Mahonay

Banned
You've both been added to the GAF 360 platoon. Now send some of us friend invites and we will see you on the Battlefield.
Thanks duder. Unfortunately I'm always at the 100 friend limit :( GAH. Such a freaking pain. I've been full up for about 2 years now mostly due to a smaller gaming community I'm on. Why I was kind of hoping to get on the GAF BF3 XBL account.

I might try to see if there are some people I can clear out or I'll just look at the GAF account when I need to find people.

Thanks duder. Unfortunately I'm always at the 100 friend limit :( GAH. Such a freaking pain. I've been full up for about 2 years now mostly due to a smaller gaming community I'm on. Why I was kind of hoping to get on the GAF BF3 XBL account.

I might try to see if there are some people I can clear out or I'll just look at the GAF account when I need to find people.

i'm gonna have a look at that list and cull some inactives...

edit: 2 spots open

Mahonay

Banned
i'm gonna have a look at that list and cull some inactives...

edit: 2 spots open
Thanks for making open spots. Really appreciate it! I look forward to getting some games in with some of you, have yet to play with any Gaffers.

I'm usually on late during the week (1EST) when I get home from my night shift if there are any night owls on.

God I love this game so much more when playing with some of you guys. Random blueberries have a way of just sending me into an uncontrollable fit of rage.

Top Bottom