• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 GamerTag, Friends of Friends & Battalion Thread

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gui_PT said:
Sorry, forgot to add you guys. Are you still interested?

I just finished the campaign on hard (terrible, just terrible game) and I will never touch it again.

I do want to get the co-op achievements and all the weapon unlocks. So I'll do them once on Hard for the achievements and another time on easy to get the rest of them.

Let me know if you guys, or anyone else here is still interested.
Will probably have a go at it tomorrow.
Yep I'm still game, GT : LegitMASTERGING I haven't done any of the missions and I would like to complete them all.

ShaneB

TheVisualizer said:
gg's MetalGnomes & lostsupper

we had some good communication, got some conquest W's. Enjoyed playing with yall, hit me up anytime

gg's again! Bunch of fun. This game certainly is elevated a ton when running with a full squad like that. Great fun guys.

Dunno how I missed this thread, but better late than never I suppose.

gt: CriscoGiant

Oh and who are you, Billy Crystals? Had some great games w you and faceless the other night but I can never remember who you are on here. Same goes for FREIGHT TRAIN68!

Anyway I'll be on after work, in around ~3 hours, so hit me up.

Well my friends have moved on to MW3 so I need a squad to run with. I'm level 42, pretty good pilot, constantly drop health and ammo. Just need a good squad. My tag is GlenChivas

Z_Y

I sent a request to the GAF tag. Feel free to add me as well if you guys have room. GT is right here: Z Y

I might send out some invites to...just want to fill up my friends list with BF3 players. I'm trying to joing the NeoGAF platoon but my browser at work is not working with Battlelog...will do ASAP.

Gui_PT

I feel bad for asking, but could anyone please help me with the 2nd co-op mission achievement?

It's the one where you have to finish the mission without using the fire extinguisher. I'm a horrible pilot so I need some help.

Marvie_3

Banned
Gui_PT said:
I feel bad for asking, but could anyone please help me with the 2nd co-op mission achievement?

It's the one where you have to finish the mission without using the fire extinguisher. I'm a horrible pilot so I need some help.
I can get that one for you pretty easy. I should be on later tonight.

Gui_PT

Marvie_3 said:
I can get that one for you pretty easy. I should be on later tonight.

That would be awesome, much appreciated.

Unfortunately it's past midnight here already. Possibly next weekend?

Is anyone interested in helping me out with some coop playthroughs? Particularly the stealth achievements are too much of a pain to do with randoms. I actually kind of like the Coop mode, it's at least miles better than the singleplayer campaign.

I also applied for the Platoon just now.

If anyone is up to some coop games I'm online in a few hours. GT is Saraf, you should find me in the GAF BF3 friendlist.

Gui_PT

boris feinbrand said:
Is anyone interested in helping me out with some coop playthroughs? Particularly the stealth achievements are too much of a pain to do with randoms. I actually kind of like the Coop mode, it's at least miles better than the singleplayer campaign.

I also applied for the Platoon just now.

If anyone is up to some coop games I'm online in a few hours. GT is Saraf, you should find me in the GAF BF3 friendlist.

I can help you with those this weekend but Bullseye would be impossible. You need almost perfect timing and I can't get that with people in the Americas.

Anything else you need, I'll gladly help.

Husker86

BG Husker is my Gamertag. I'm absolutely horrible at FPS games but for some reason always buy one every year around this time. For that reason I won't join a GAF clan but it'd be fun to see you all in game!

Please add me-MDavis360

I'm so tired of playing with randons and losing. I work my ass off for that win.

EDIT-nevermind I realized that's my PSN ID. My gamer tag is mangosucker

Long time PC gaffer, first time 360 gaffer here. My Gamer Tag: Gareth Marenghi

I ordered my 360 BF3 copy from Origin over the weekend during their sale and it hasn't even shipped yet :-\ Looking forward to playing with y'all.

On a slightly related note, I am a complet 360 noob. Is there a good thread that goes over any useless tips/tricks, essential downloads, great XBLA games, etc.?

Long time PC gaffer, first time 360 gaffer here. My Gamer Tag: Gareth Marenghi

I ordered my 360 BF3 copy from Origin over the weekend during their sale and it hasn't even shipped yet :-\ Looking forward to playing with y'all.

On a slightly related note, I am a complet 360 noob. Is there a good thread that goes over any useless tips/tricks, essential downloads, great XBLA games, etc.?

I just added you.

Also, I went through this thread and added a bunch of people, so please accept my invite. Here's a quick link to my gamertag: mangosucker

I'm excited to finally be on some teams that know what they're doing, instead of fighting against them.

Lanbeast

Accepted yours mangosucker, and sent one to Anton.

Been crazy busy lately but I should be on later tonight playing with a buddy of mine. Do you guys usually party up or just join games?

My god. I am truly horrible at console FPS's. I can only take so many rounds of being bottom of the scoreboard before I lose my mind.

It's gonna take a while before I can really contribute to any teamwork. Is Conquest or Rush generally "easier" on the consoles?

Gui_PT

My god. I am truly horrible at console FPS's. I can only take so many rounds of being bottom of the scoreboard before I lose my mind.

It's gonna take a while before I can really contribute to any teamwork. Is Conquest or Rush generally "easier" on the consoles?

Don't know what it's like on the PC but I'd say that at least 80% of BF3 players on the 360 are horrible. This is my first BF game and the first of a kind(somewhat realistic shooter) and I'm completely kicking ass. And I'm not even a good player.

Btw, Imma get online in 2 or 3 hours. You guys interested in partying up?

Lanbeast

I started with Rush because it's more focused around one or two small parts of the map, so you won't get quite as much of guys sneaking up behind you or getting lost in how big the map is. Chances are that if you get into a good squad you'll have a much easier time topping the score board as well.

Yeah, my first few games, we got stomped, but my team was good the last two. I was probably bringing them down
lol.gif

It's seriously been forever since I've played a console FPS. This will be fun. I mainly play on the weekends, but might give some games a try this evening.

Rush Defense > Conquest > Rush Attack

as far as ease goes.

with randoms anyway.

Gui_PT

Ok I can't do this anymore. I can't stand it.

This game is impossible with randoms!!!!

Why do you guys usually party up?

I hate randoms. Nothing worse than having some random gunner flying with you shooting at everything to the left of you while an enemy chopper lights you up from the front.

I had a lot of fun the last few nights playing with a few of you guys. How do I join the platoon? NVM, just saw the link in the OP.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
Would someone add me to the GAF roster? My gamertag is the same as my username here: tekumseh

Thanks!

Just got the game today on the 360. Played the PS3 version so I know all the maps well besides the expansion ones other than wake. I have a mic. I'm a team player. I sacrifice my body to cap them flags at all costs. =) I play domination mostly, but like an occasional Rush match.

GT = MattyIce1982

Top Bottom