• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Console Matchup

Snacks

Neo Member
Another LTTP euro gaffer here!

PSN: Snacks_PSN

I have a headset, don't have one of those stat sigs that others have posted but I do generally place in the top 3 at the end of a round.

Don't know how often I'll be playing since KZ3 will probably be taking up a lot of my time, but would love to see some of the gaffers in action (particularly Seks and Faceless, although I'm probably nowhere near good enough to be playing with them).

I started visiting this site when Bad Company 2 first was released and have been following the BC2 threads on here for awhile…finally got approved!

PSN: kurisub

I've got a mic, and don't really care for sniping…if I do play that class I usually grab a shotgun and just spam motion mines like no tomorrow. I've mostly been playing Nam, so it's been a while since I've been in vanilla.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
kurisub306 said:
Don't know how often I'll be playing since KZ3 will probably be taking up a lot of my time, but would love to see some of the gaffers in action (particularly Seks and Faceless, although I'm probably nowhere near good enough to be playing with them).

Faceless' PS3 died, man. I mourned and poured a 40 for it. (And am now bitching at him to get a replacement. ;___;)

The rest of us are kinda taking a break and waiting/biding our time for BF3.

But add Dreamgazer and Evolved1, they're the PS3 BC2 friendslists.

(And post in the BC2 thread. WTF guys. This thread is dead and that thread is active and you new people can post there. Don't let me scare you off.)

Oh man, boy am I rusty, went on to play a game of nam with my friends, that was awful.

Yeah, I didn't even know this thread existed until today…I'll just pretend like I never saw it.

I_Need_to_Read_This.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25749522&postcount=7603

Top Bottom