• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Console Matchup

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
xDangerboy said:
XBL: Lead Based Pain

East Coast Time and I play all classes like a boss. Hit me up for some Rush or Squad Deathmatch

I think I played you in Squad DM before.

BRO

Banned
PSN: turn-

tore shit up in the beta, but haven't played vidya games in 3 months thanks to the likes of the USAF. the joints are getting oiled back up, though and ill be back on the grind here in a few.

1stStrike

Banned
None of my friends have this game and I'm tired of crappy random teams filled with nubs. If you like playing the game the way it's supposed to be played, add me on PSN and we'll have some fun.

PSN: Striketh

I'm a pure recon class player, but I use all the tools available to me to help my teams out, so no worries about me being a wookie. I'm also pretty damned good with a M95 and VSS if I say so, myself. :D

Ogre123

Neo Member
PSN: Ogre123

I usually play 10PM - 1AM EST. Always have a headset on. Play mostly engineer, medic, and assault. Not hardcore, I play to have fun.

PSN: york887

I don't have a headset now and I won't be a headset kind of player until after school's out (near beginning of May) for now I just play casual and mostly assault.

Az

AzRim904.png

Stats went down the past week or so.

WoodWERD

^ Apparently not. If any of you 360-ers have a squad and are looking to team up and dominate some fools, shoot me a pm.

CozMick

Banned
Any chance of an invite to GAF chat on PS3?

Gonna start playing this game again once the patch is released.

Add me - CozMick

Hellcrow

PSN: HelvetesApe

Europlayer, can play as all classes except sniping recon. No headset though, but can see how it works without first.

1stStrike

Banned
CozMick said:
Any chance of an invite to GAF chat on PS3?

Gonna start playing this game again once the patch is released.

Add me - CozMick

I'll add you and send you an invite to the chat. Pretty much, if you see me playing BC2 there's probably going to be other gaffers with me so feel free to just join in.

Hellcrow said:
PSN: HelvetesApe

Europlayer, can play as all classes except sniping recon. No headset though, but can see how it works without first.

Headsets really help (plus we can bullshit with you too) so if you can get one, please do. Otherwise, listen really well :p

I'll send you an invite too. PS3-gaf is up to 8 - 12 of us online at a time right now on a daily basis shutting servers down so if the game is full keep trying.

The Faceless Master said:
there's about a dozen spots on the GAF BFBC2 friends list since i removed the people from the demo who hadn't played the retail game, so feel free to jump in!

Done.

If anyone else wants to join up sometime : XBL - Mark McLovin

UK Gaffer though.

Aspiring

People can add me if they want. Would be great to actually play as a squad. I think the whole time, i have ever only reallhy played as a squad once. Also why no one on Live uses headsets is beyond me. After 9 hours or so online i have come across one person using it and all he was doing was swearing like an idiot.

GT: AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I just picked this up for PS3, so I suck.

PSN: Diseasedyak
mic: yepper

Usually be playing after 10:30pm CST but could be on pretty much anytime. If you see me in BC2, shoot me an invite.

PSN- DirtyWater
mic- yessir

randomly anywhere from 10:00p to 3:00a est

assault/medic/engi, enjoy leaving trails of med and ammo packs, teaming up on objectives and hoping my rockets hit the mean people in the sky

Top Bottom