• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Console Matchup

Zyzyxxz

are you guys still not able to connect to games because I've been having alot of trouble, cant connect to the GAF server and for some reason singleplayer keeps crashing on me

Chriswok said:
PSN: ObiChrisKenobi
Locale: UK
Edition: SE

Headset: Yes

Me (ObiChrisKenobi)
Supermackem (MadMackemUK)
CosMick (CosMick)
and BaronLundi (BaronLundi)

Need more GMT Gaffers for our team. Our usual load out is -

Medic (Mackem)
Engineer (OCK)
Engineer (Baron)
CosMick (Assault)

We're usually the top rated squad every game, so would be great to get enough GAFs together for a whole team.

blanky

Xbox GT apoks

GMT times. but i power through the night most of the times. All classes, recon not so much most of the times with no sniper :D but always getting the points and objectives. Could really use some company, nobody on my friends list has this awesome game

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Finally got my X360 copy last night. Played with a great guy from England. He and I played well but the rest of our team were a bunch of retarded monkeys.

GT: Denogginizer OS

daw840

Smokey said:
All I know is last night me, dskillz, daw, phatal faze, visualizer and some others were dominating Squad DM for awhile.

Dominating

Yup, and we need to get back on this shit.

im posting in both console threads cuz im not sure who created it, but please accept my friend request to the 360 GAF BFBC2 Silver Account, thanx

btw good games to all that i've played with so far, hit me up whenever for more

GT: CriscoGiant

East Coast, USA

Don't bother if you play hardcore mode, fuck that shit. Everyone else, feel free to send me an invite any time.

Vard

Did anyone make a BC2 GAF chatroom on the PS3 too? An invite would be appreciated. We had one for SF4 and Demon's Souls and it's pretty useful to see who is online.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Vard said:
PSN: Scorch9

Did anyone make a BC2 GAF chatroom on the PS3 too? An invite would be appreciated. We had one for SF4 and Demon's Souls and it's pretty useful to see who is online.
Yeah, we got one. Got instructions and a list of ID's on the other thread, yet people keep bumping this one : (

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
So, how do we go about getting that "Kill 5 friends" trophy?

We need 8 people to make a private match and do this.

Anyone? I have about 5 free spots in my PSN friends list.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
TTP said:

I can help you, as I need it as well. But doesn't it have to be done in public matches?

TTP said:

Up for it.

GMT+1 here. Will add you next time I play.

Vard

TTP said:

I hate those kind of friend-related trophies. I'm down to play with some GAFfers though and get it. I still have only played with random people online and 2 friends.

Binabik15

Hey, I posted my name with my PS3 yesterday, where is my post :/

PSN: heli-is-great

Europe (Germany), lvl 16, mostly engineer, playtime during the afternoon mostly. I have a PSEye that could be used as a mic, couldn´t it?

Please add me if you need some squad repairs, a few (my best is 8 :D) black hawks downed or someone drilling people faces in. Or a spotter for retarded recons who don´t spot :lol If a attack chopper pilots needs a co-pilot, I´ll have your babies if you let me pew-pew.

I don´t know how to add people :/

PS: I never really tried conquest, so you´d have to put up with me getting used to the maps if you don´t play Rush

XBL GT: BlueScrote850

-East Coast, play week nights mostly.
-Have a headset.

Will add a couple of people later tonight.

EDIT: added a bunch of people from the last page

TheSeks

Is any of PS3GAF still going for Et Tu Brute?

I'm starting to get annoyed by how the game purposely puts me on a friends team and when it doesn't I can't find the damn dude. :lol

NO!R

Banned
guys gimme a hand here.

Im purchasing a PS3slim soon, and ive played the shit out of both MGO and Killzone 2, loving the former and just liking the latter.

KZ2's gotten better, and apparently its got a good following, and MGO i suppose still stands.

Now ive always loved Battlefield with all my less than three, but MAG looks fucking delicious, albeit a bit scripted.

I fell in love with the intricacy of MGOs control scheme, and ended up hailing KZ2 my top FPS ive played so far (and ive played a good deal, including all CODs and MoHs) because of the look (duh) and feel - which a lot of ppl bitched'n'moaned about.

I like a game that feels fresh. MAG looks enticing because of its namesake, MASSIVE in every respect. But from what Ive seen it looks a bit stale, although engaging.

And as for BC2. It looks freaking bombastic but seems like it wont have as much of a loyal following now that MAGs out for PS3.

Help me out guise. Im on a tight, tight, TIGHT budget. :(

TheSeks

Also, I just noticed I'm in the OP image. :lol @Fersis.

Is anyone here "Commander_Baxter?" Or is that someone using the GAF tag to mock me as I kept being sniped by someone on his team that was hiding somewhere that the killcam didn't let me know so I could tag that asshole and get my payback pin. :mad:

PSN: Commodore_Perry

I'm a decent sniper, I rock with Engineer, I'm learning Assault, and I suck with Medic. I can't fly a helicopter, but for what I lack there, I rock with all the other vehicles. I've watched the How to Not Be a Noob video and was doing most of the tips already.

Moostache

XBL : Moostache

Always up for good teammates! I am usually on late at night / early in the AM due to working hours, but send FR or game invite and I will try to play!

RoH

Looking for some more peep to play with:
PSN:

REDEMPTOR

-5GMT

Just give me a pump action shot gun and the 1911, and I might just be your hero.

Mrninjaman

Neo Member
Xbox GT Mrninjaman

I play mainly late at night (PST) and occasionally in the afternoon. Still pretty scrubby honestly, but I mark everything will use my mic if others have it and love support classes :D So hit me up if you see me online

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
PSN: GraveRobberX

Im always on, just add me

If headset off, scream through the TV Grave Mic On!, i'll put it on, I stopped putting headset on due to no one listening

YagizY

PSN: YagizY

Just got the game. Interested in partying up with some GAFers to play against some strangers. I'm sure a team of all GAFers could take on anyone.

Hey,
Looking for some people to play with. I've only played a cple of hours with randoms, and it was brutally bad. I'd like to get a chance to play with some of y'all before deciding to shelf the game.
PSN: Mortel04
Time: GMT+2 (ET+6, western yurop)

I'll be on in a little bit.
I HAVE MY OWN HEADSET AND I TALK AND SHIT, COME PLAY WITH ME THIS FUCKERS ARE DRIVING ME NUUUTS.
Thanks!

Edit: sent friend requests to a bunch of europe gmt-ish timezone PSN people. DONT IGNORE ME, I'M NOT A STALKER, I JUST WANT YOUR MEDIC TO REVIVE MY SHIT!!!

Kamal007

Neo Member
I'm dyyyyyyyyingggggggg for a solid squad on XBL! One with mics / that chats regularly and isn't afraid to take risks (i.e not 3 other sniper classes).

XBL GT: Saint Von DooM
Usual playtime: Evenings / weekends
Headset: Yes, and a must for anyone who wishes to squad up
Am I good: Not very :D

Anyone can add me, irrespective of skill level - as long as you have a mic and actually engage in some sort of conversation :D

Top Bottom