• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 meetup thread

Haeleos

Haeleos | Haeleos

That's also my SteamID but I'm not accepting Steam friend invites from peeps I don't know. I'll accept the in game ones though. I'm joining WHOAguitarninja's steam group. I think that's a much better way of organizing this thing.

RS4-

soldier | gaf | steam
pinbacker | rs4- | resonating

Just wanted to add my steam ID to the previous list; joined guitarninja's Steam group as well.

mbmonk

GAF Dedicated Server

IP: 69.12.54.9
Name: GAF + HAZZARD COUNTY
Game Mode: Conquest
Server Location: Atlanta, GA
Hardcore: off

The name of the server might change over time. So it's best to use the IP to join/add to favorites because that should stay static.

Let me know if you need more info.

Edit thanks OP! :D

Thanks

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Could you edit my soldier name please? I accidentally signed in with the wrong e-mail and didn't realize it until after I had entered my cdkey so I no longer have access to KakTheInfected :(

New soldier name: ^KakTheInfected^

mbmonk said:
GAF Dedicated Server

IP: 69.12.54.9
Name: GAF + HAZZARD COUNTY
Game Mode: Conquest
Server Location: Atlanta, GA
Hardcore: off

The name of the server might change over time. So it's best to use the IP to join/add to favorites because that should stay static.

Let me know if you need more info.

Edit thanks OP! :D

Thanks

Tried searching with ip and name but nothing came up. Sorry, Im a noob when it comes to ip server searching. ><

Flib said:
Can I get added to the list when the OP has a chance? My info is above in an earlier post.

I think I got missed out from the OP as well.

Steam: TheFightingFish
Soldier: TheFightingFish

Luckily the wife had a girls night planned tonight. So as soon as the toddler is down I'll be BC2ing for a while.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Steam/Soldier: Ikuu

From EU, I'll try and play on the GAF server and see if it's playable.

mbmonk

Masta_Killah said:
Tried searching with ip and name but nothing came up. Sorry, Im a noob when it comes to ip server searching. ><

I don't think you can search by IP. I ASSumed you could but I made that post before the game came out.

You should be able to search the server name for "GAF", or just order all the servers by name and go down to were the letter "G" starts. It should be near the top of the G's

Sorry about that.

mbmonk

Spl1nter said:
ya. that was a good squad we had going. Shame the server doesn't have voip.

I thought the game had built in VOIP for squads.. hmmmmm

Well my brother is talking about renting a Vent server so if that happens I will put up the info in this thread.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
ScreamingGremlin | Screaming_Gremlin | Screaming_Gremlin

Was going to join the GAF server earlier, but it has been full every time I have looked.

naib

I can't remember my Steam PW or I'd join the group.
Don't want to lock myself out 'cause I'm eyeballing that indie pack. And I'm lazy.

Soldat name = naib, Steam name = deflorist

I hope it's alright I'm using the GAF clan tag w/out getting jumped in, or whatever.
Sported it during the beta. Look for me.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Huh, new thread?

Stahsky / Evaplusminus / Stahsky

I can't seem to favorite the GAF server, but I'll try and hop in later in the evening for some fun if it's around.

Gaf now has a rush server to play in thanks to Luixfern. He actually mentioned it yesterday(and today) on the official thread, but it got lost in the crowd. Can someone add this to the op?

Luixfern said:
Hey guys, lets get a 32 player rush match going.

I got a server set up in Chicago, neutral to us all.

Server Name: Phaze II 1st Llama Division RANKED

Server IP:68.232.182.145:19567

eznark

Banned
Masta_Killah said:
Gaf now has a rush server to play in thanks to Luixfern. He actually mentioned it yesterday(and today) on the official thread, but it got lost in the crowd. Can someone add this to the op?
Searched, did not find it

Top Bottom