• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 meetup thread

eznark

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Can we come up with some designated times to meet up on the GAF server?
I haven't seen anyone on it pretty much all week. The pc gamer servers are pretty good generally.

Spl1nter

The GAF server was on squad DM which just doesnt interest me at all. I think it should be switched up to rush until we can mix rush/conquest maps.

mbmonk

Spl1nter said:
The GAF server was on squad DM which just doesnt interest me at all. I think it should be switched up to rush until we can mix rush/conquest maps.

GAF server is biting the dust. I have barely been able to play BC2, and not surprisingly the GAF server has been mostly empty. So staring at another $40 for next month for a mostly empty server isn't overly appealing.

My brother, who is admin, probably changed it. Honestly I haven't had time to fuck with it.

Sorry.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I've been adding people the old fashion way and didn't even to think of looking here. :p

steam & bc2 name: fallengorn

AndyD

aka andydumi
fallengorn said:
I've been adding people the old fashion way and didn't even to think of looking here. :p

steam & bc2 name: fallengorn

My list still wont add anyone. I must have sent dozens of invites already from this thread.

kamspy

eznark said:
So with the GAF server dying, where are you guys playing?

Pullin Triggers is a good East Coast server. I don't own it or know who does, but I noticed I always found great games on it and now it's the only server I play if it's open.

It's set to Rush with all maps, reg-core, no kill cam

Any Euro players here? I am reaching my limits playing attack and being in a squad with 3 people hanging back and sniping.

Steam & player name: Lord Griegous

Well I picked up the game because of the $20 sale at the EA Store. I would love to have more people on my friends list to play so go ahead and add me to your friends, JakOfTheShadows.

SiliconBean

Note to potential employers: mainlines heroin
EA ID: SupremeJustice

I am a level 8 Assault. I play Hardcore. If anyone is down hit me up.

barnone

Really hoping to get into some games.
Soldier Name: barnone
Steam ID: jakeo3553

Add me and I'll accept your request. Been having a lot of fun on Atacama Desert lately, definitely my favorite map.

YoungHav

Banned
is there a group meetup effort to get the Et tu, Brute? trophy ? What a silly ass idea, only 1/30 of my friends actually play this game.

Darkflght (yeah I spelt my own username wrong :lol, couldn't be arsed redoing anything once I'd realised) | Darkflight | Darkflight

I'll try and remember to add some of you guys tonight. Hope any US servers I end up connecting to as a result aren't too laggy.

AndyD

aka andydumi
A good server is the Crazy server. Search for it. Cycles well and its based in central US, so quite fast to many people.

And send some invites this way guys: AndysPants

Weenerz

Banned
GAF-Weenerz is my BFBC2 name, its the non-steam version but you guys can always add me if you wish.

Steam name is GAFWeenerz

Melhisedek | Melhisedek

EU bought it retail didn't know I couldn't activate it on Steam :(

I'll be adding people and feel free to add me as well.

Any tips as I can't seem to hit/kill anything

AndyD

aka andydumi
Slo said:
Reposting in hopes of getting more friends:

Steam: SloForce
EA: SloForce

Send me an invite.

Rather than just post your name, go through the thread and add some others. People who already have 5-10-15 friends probably no longer look through this thread anymore. So late comers should do the legwork and invite others themselves.

Top Bottom