• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beachbody Workouts |OT| Gaf Does P90/X/X2, Insanity/Asylum, T-25 and More!

LaneDS

Honestly I'd say messing up the diet is worse than missing a workout. I wish it was the other way around, but I think given how exercise intensive P90X is, missing a workout could almost be beneficial to your body to allow it some time to rest while a bad meal is just a bad meal.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Lol oh yea, i just thought maybe missing a workout at least you are not putting fats abd sodium into your body. but here help me feel better!

I had Panda Express

1) Mixed veggies
2) Kun Pao chicken
3) green bean chicken

:(
That is really not that bad, man. I have eaten much, much, MUCH worse "cheat meals" and it hasn't set me back at all. Don't be so hard on yourself. I was the same way for first six months after starting my new diet plus P90/P90MS (didn't cheat even once), but have since learned to relax about it a bit. One meal every once in a while (even weekly), no matter how bad, is gonna destroy all of your progress, or even just a little bit of it. Hell, there's a lot of resources out there that say cheating on your diet is good for your body/metabolism, and not just your mind.

I'm impressed that you've stuck to your plan as well as you have, but with all of your success, I think you've earned the right to treat yourself every once in a while and not let it weigh on you so much. If you were just starting out, I might think otherwise, but you can't realistically go forever without giving yourself a little break occasionally, you know?

Your body doesn't really care about screwed up meals, and in fact it can be beneficial (fat burning hormone release / stopping your body going into starvation mode). However, skip a workout and risk leaving your metabolism down until the next one you fit in.

Though that's not usually an issue unless you miss two days worth.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What is worse, missing one workout or messing up on one meal? I think I'm just mindfucking myself over the poor choice I made yesterday with food, but as of now I'm leaning towards the diet
Neither is necessarily worse than the other. It's best just to just not get hung up on it or it can snowball.

If you mess up on one meal but have a great workout the same day you'll burn a lot of it off. If you miss a workout but eat fantastically well that day you might still wind up burning calories as P90X puts your body into a great, athletic state pretty quickly.

Just try to make the next days (well every next day ;)) a great meal day and a great workout day and the days when you messed up on one or the other will quickly fade into history.

That is really not that bad, man. I have eaten much, much, MUCH worse "cheat meals" and it hasn't set me back at all. Don't be so hard on yourself. I was the same way for first six months after starting my new diet plus P90/P90MS (didn't cheat even once), but have since learned to relax about it a bit. One meal every once in a while (even weekly), no matter how bad, is gonna destroy all of your progress, or even just a little bit of it. Hell, there's a lot of resources out there that say cheating on your diet is good for your body/metabolism, and not just your mind.

I'm impressed that you've stuck to your plan as well as you have, but with all of your success, I think you've earned the right to treat yourself every once in a while and not let it weigh on you so much. If you were just starting out, I might think otherwise, but you can't realistically go forever without giving yourself a little break occasionally, you know?

Thanks! But would you think differently if it was the 2nd time in a week? Granted, the first time (peer pressure again) I ate much better. Two orders of veggie and just one order of angus beef

Your body doesn't really care about screwed up meals, and in fact it can be beneficial (fat burning hormone release / stopping your body going into starvation mode). However, skip a workout and risk leaving your metabolism down until the next one you fit in.

Though that's not usually an issue unless you miss two days worth.

That makes a lot of sense! I didn't like the idea of putting that much fat into my body

Neither is necessarily worse than the other. It's best just to just not get hung up on it or it can snowball.

If you mess up on one meal but have a great workout the same day you'll burn a lot of it off. If you miss a workout but eat fantastically well that day you might still wind up burning calories as P90X puts your body into a great, athletic state pretty quickly.

Just try to make the next days (well every next day ;)) a great meal day and a great workout day and the days when you messed up on one or the other will quickly fade into history.

I just want see improvements in my ans so badly (just being honest!) and I really didn't like the amount of fat I found when I googles the items

Oh, and todays a recovery day lol

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
The crazy thing for me is how on the weekends where I cheat too much my weight will go up 2-3 lbs, but then the next weigh-in (after working out/eating better all week) I'll drop what I gained and more.

Example, here is my weigh-ins since January when starting X2:

Start (Jan 9 2012) - 223
Jan 16 - 216
Jan 23 - 213.5
Jan 30 - 212
Feb 6 - 214 - SUPER BOWL WEEKEND
Feb 13 - 211
Feb 20 - 212 - Cheat weekend
Feb 27 - 209.5
March 5 - 209.5
March 12 - 206
March 19 - 205
March 26 - 206 - Bad cheat weekend
April 2 - 203
April 9 - 204.5
April 16 - 204
April 23 - 202
April 30 - 205
May 7 - 203.5

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I've never done P90X before, so I thought I'd sample it by trying Ab Ripper X.

I'll go by exercise:

1. In-and-outs: not too bad. Did all 25 with relative ease.

2. Seated bicycles: much more difficult than I expected. Thighs were getting sore as fuck (though that's probably attributable to the fact that I went on a 40-mile, 5.5-hour bike ride yesterday), so even though I managed to do 25 regular kicks, I couldn't muster more than 15 reverse ones.

3. Seated crunchy frog: Legs were killing me after the first two exercises, so I had trouble with this one. Could only do about 10.

4. Wide-leg sit-ups: Managed to do 25 of these with relative easy (legs were straight).

5. Fife scissor: Another tough one on my already-sore legs. Could only do about ten of these as well, unfortunately.

6. Hip rock-n-raise: One of the easier exercises for me. Had little trouble doing the required amount.

7. Pulse-up: Another relatively easy exercise; just need to work on not swinging so much next time.

8. Roll-up/V-up: Wasn't TOO difficult except for my coordination. Kept forgetting to bring my legs up when my lower back hit the mat, so it was kind of a mess. Will get it next time.

9. Oblique V-up: Managed to do 25 on each side, but not without some coordination hiccups. Again, something that I'll get better at with more practice.

10. Leg climb Easy.

11. Mason twist: Easy. Did 40 + ten bonus

All in all, it was a very fun and varied workout. Can't wait to do it again. I think the fact that I did it after a grueling bike ride didn't work out in my favor, so I should be more prepared for the first set of exercises next time.

LaneDS

I'm over fifty days in and generally don't come close to those kinds of ab ripper numbers (generally I am wiped from the proceeding hour), so good job!

EasyMode

5. Fifer scissor
6. Hip rock-n-raise
7. Pulse-up
8. Roll-up/V-up
9. Oblique V-up

This section of Ab Ripper X is the gauntlet. I've been doing all 25 reps without breaks for about a month now and it never gets easy, and always has me pouring sweat. I hate it, but I love it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I just want see improvements in my ans so badly (just being honest!) and I really didn't like the amount of fat I found when I googles the items

Oh, and todays a recovery day lol

Your ans?

I've never done P90X before, so I thought I'd sample it by trying Ab Ripper X.

I'll go by exercise:

1. In-and-outs: not too bad. Did all 25 with relative ease.

2. Seated bicycles: much more difficult than I expected. Thighs were getting sore as fuck (though that's probably attributable to the fact that I went on a 40-mile, 5.5-hour bike ride yesterday), so even though I managed to do 25 regular kicks, I couldn't muster more than 15 reverse ones.

3. Seated crunchy frog: Legs were killing me after the first two exercises, so I had trouble with this one. Could only do about 10.

4. Wide-leg sit-ups: Managed to do 25 of these with relative easy (legs were straight).

5. Fife scissor: Another tough one on my already-sore legs. Could only do about ten of these as well, unfortunately.

6. Hip rock-n-raise: One of the easier exercises for me. Had little trouble doing the required amount.

7. Pulse-up: Another relatively easy exercise; just need to work on not swinging so much next time.

8. Roll-up/V-up: Wasn't TOO difficult except for my coordination. Kept forgetting to bring my legs up when my lower back hit the mat, so it was kind of a mess. Will get it next time.

9. Oblique V-up: Managed to do 25 on each side, but not without some coordination hiccups. Again, something that I'll get better at with more practice.

10. Leg climb Easy.

11. Mason twist: Easy. Did 40 + ten bonus

All in all, it was a very fun and varied workout. Can't wait to do it again. I think the fact that I did it after a grueling bike ride didn't work out in my favor, so I should be more prepared for the first set of exercises next time.
You're a monster. I can always do 40+ mason twists now (I'm in phase 3) but my first time on ARX I did 20, then increased by 5 each time. My only saving grace is that if I get on a roll crunchy frogs are pretty easy for me compared to what you said, and I can usually hit 20 fifer scissors give or take. I still cannot do any leg climbs properly (easy??) no matter how much I strain, and I have mentioned in here before that my brain is incapable of doing reverse pedaling bicycles. I don't know what's wrong with me.

ITT: Abs are a tricky monster.

And now that I think of it, did I do it wrong this morning when I decided to do abs later tonight? Was A) not feeling great and B) needed to get ready for work. Plan to stretch/warm up for it, but are Abs meant to be done immediately following another exercise?

LaneDS

ITT: Abs are a tricky monster.

And now that I think of it, did I do it wrong this morning when I decided to do abs later tonight? Was A) not feeling great and B) needed to get ready for work. Plan to stretch/warm up for it, but are Abs meant to be done immediately following another exercise?

Asked this recently and it was answered as the proceeding workout is meant to be the warm-up for abs, so try to do them immediately following the other workout for the day (or as close to it as possible).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That said, it's much better to do them later in the day than to not do any ab exercises at all on your resistance day. Try to do a little warmup before diving into ARX (pick your favorite resistance workout and just follow the warmup, then jump to ARX).

Copy that gents...I'll hump through it in the AM going forward as much as humanly possible (i.e. I'll not hit the alarm that last time for the extra 15 minute snooze). Looking forward to tomorrow for Plyo round 2, wherein my arse still burns from legs/back.

Fucking wall squats, man.

LaneDS

Copy that gents...I'll hump through it in the AM going forward as much as humanly possible (i.e. I'll not hit the alarm that last time for the extra 15 minute snooze). Looking forward to tomorrow for Plyo round 2, wherein my arse still burns from legs/back.

It's a good burn! Just a constant, uncomfortable reminder that you're doing awesome things for your body. Good luck with plyo round 2.

BeesEight

This section of Ab Ripper X is the gauntlet. I've been doing all 25 reps without breaks for about a month now and it never gets easy, and always has me pouring sweat. I hate it, but I love it.

I've never liked Ab Ripper X, but by the end it became pretty much a non-entity to me. Even the gauntlet wasn't that bad save for those damn scissors.

Starting my second week of Insanity and man, I have never had my calves hurt so much in my life.

Try doing it before your workout.

Ohohohohoh, I gets it. And it's likely one hell of a warmup to other things too, even though you warm up before that. Come Wednesday it's how I'll roll.

LaneDS

I would hate doing ab ripper to start. The warm-ups from the regular workouts are so key for me that I can't imagine diving right into something as intense as ab ripper, but if it works for people then of course more power to them.

D23

week 8 starts tomorrow and its recovery week.. thinking of skipping that and just do a regular workout week instead...

yes or no?

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
I hate pulse ups with a passion.

bz2zK.png

I'm actually considering getting P90X, with a pull-up bar and maybe some resistance bands. My body type is... I'm not fat, but I'm not really in shape. People keep thinking I must have a six-pack under my shirt, but I totally don't. I just appear to be more in shape than I am due to a combination of the clothes I wear and not letting my gut hang out. Someone online keeps teasing me with the possibility of a meet-up, but I feel too disgusted looking in the mirror for that right now, so I want to get a real decent figure.

Currently I can jog possibly a normal track's worth of distance once, and do 40 push-ups straight on a nice day. And I work 4 days a week for most days, but I could make room for an hour after work. The most difficult part for me would probably be the diet, because we don't have good food, and I don't like spending money on groceries. Would that be too much of an issue to start doing this?

Don't have time to browse this whole thread right now, but does anyone have before and after pictures?

KingGondo

Banned
Currently I can jog possibly a normal track's worth of distance once, and do 40 push-ups straight on a nice day. And I work 4 days a week for most days, but I could make room for an hour after work. The most difficult part for me would probably be the diet, because we don't have good food, and I don't like spending money on groceries. Would that be too much of an issue to start doing this?
You don't have to break the bank when it comes to food, but buying a few things like chicken breasts, brown rice and fresh veggies will make it easy to stay on track.

What would you say your diet typically consists of?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Core Synergistics, cot damn! It didn't kill me or anything, but I'd say it was probably the most difficult first-time workout for me so far. If I didn't have some experience from P90MS (Core Cardio and UML have some similar moves), I probably would've done much, much worse.

Low lateral skater is a weird move; I felt like I sucked at it. Practice makes perfect (or something approaching that), I suppose. Also, chaturanga run is still practically impossible for me even after doing the Master Series. Someday...

bz2zK.png

I'm actually considering getting P90X, with a pull-up bar and maybe some resistance bands. My body type is... I'm not fat, but I'm not really in shape. People keep thinking I must have a six-pack under my shirt, but I totally don't. I just appear to be more in shape than I am due to a combination of the clothes I wear and not letting my gut hang out. Someone online keeps teasing me with the possibility of a meet-up, but I feel too disgusted looking in the mirror for that right now, so I want to get a real decent figure.

Don't have time to browse this whole thread right now, but does anyone have before and after pictures?

Sounds like you're "skinny fat". I was skinny fat for 4 years after being in shape most of life. Played sports in HS but once I got into my early 20's I just became less active. Then 2 years ago I started doing P90X and Insanity. Now I'm in the the greatest shape of my life. My body fat is 10%, six pack and I feel damn good. The program works. You will see results without the P90X diet. Just try to eat healthier in general. Cut out fast food, soda, chips, etc. Throw it all out of your house. Get lean meats, vegetables, fruits. All this stuff isn't that expensive.

elfinke

It makes me laugh a little at how the body reacts to different environmental things and preparation, particularly with regards to pushing it and working out. In fact, it gives a little insight into just how much pro athletes must have to give up and how tight their their routine must be to achieve that last few percent that makes them who they are.

I have my P90 routine so that my rest day falls on the weekend (and I just choose which day, depending on social concerns and sport etc). This weekend just passed I took Sunday off. Played a bit of golf (shot a rockin' 86!), had a brief jog and just generally had a quiet day.

But then, I sat up all night until 3am watching the premier league (TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT, THANKS NEWCASTLE), and man, I was wasted yesterday doing the sculpt routine, which I have been ripping through recently. It completely wrecked me, stupid biceps were on holiday as were most of my muscle groups.

So I had a normal nights sleep and good breaky this morning (Tuesday) and got into the Sweat/Ab ripper routine, and smashed it better than ever. I destroyed the ab ripper harder than ever, and was busting out those leg kicks higher and harder than ever (partly because I felt like punishing myself for Mondays' lousy effort).

Feels good man. Cooking up a Thai beef salad for dinner as reward for the effort!

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
You don't have to break the bank when it comes to food, but buying a few things like chicken breasts, brown rice and fresh veggies will make it easy to stay on track.

What would you say your diet typically consists of?

50% of what I eat is oatmeal (with 2 large spoons of sugar) for my breakfast, and the other half is random, either food from my work like lemonade and fries, or pizza/burgers/pastas and other heavy stuff at my friend's house for dinner. My oatmeal is the only thing I eat consistently, I have to grab anything I can for the rest of the day.

Sounds like you're "skinny fat". I was skinny fat for 4 years after being in shape most of life. Played sports in HS but once I got into my early 20's I just became less active. Then 2 years ago I started doing P90X and Insanity. Now I'm in the the greatest shape of my life. My body fat is 10%, six pack and I feel damn good. The program works. You will see results without the P90X diet. Just try to eat healthier in general. Cut out fast food, soda, chips, etc. Throw it all out of your house. Get lean meats, vegetables, fruits. All this stuff isn't that expensive.

Is there such thing as a healthy chip? I'm kind of a bored eater, and sometimes chips happen to be my dinner.

OG Kush

50% of what I eat is oatmeal (with 2 large spoons of sugar) for my breakfast, and the other half is random, either food from my work like lemonade and fries, or pizza/burgers/pastas and other heavy stuff at my friend's house for dinner. My oatmeal is the only thing I eat consistently, I have to grab anything I can for the rest of the day.

Is there such thing as a healthy chip? I'm kind of a bored eater, and sometimes chips happen to be my dinner.

Its much better to eat whole potatoes, than deep fried potatoes. replace the chips with boiled potatoes or whatever.

iamcenok

Sup P90-gaf!

I've for a while been interested in doing P90x, finally bit the bullet and ordered the set.
I had a question but before I get to that some background info I guess.

I'm not the greatest eater, in fact I don't eat much fruit. Much less veggies. But I lived in NYC for a majority of my life, so I dealt with lots of walking. I'd usually walk rather than take the subway if time permitted. I also partook in extreme sports for about a decade. (Rollerblading, lol fruitboot!)

So I've always been slim, never much toned but at least I was fit.

Anyways, fast forward to now. I've lived in Orlando Florida for about 6 years now, I drive everywhere. I've yet to find any skaters my way, and when I did, they weren't too much into it or they were park rats. Yes I'm picky. I'd much rather skate street than park.. but thats besides the point.

I started other hobbies, but I don't get as much exercise. I've got a gut going, I get winded easily. And basically... shit sucks.

Soooo here I am now, planning to do P90X.
I have the set, I don't have any of the work out equipment..
The weights, Chin-up bar, nor the tension rope dealies.

So Gaf, recommend me one of the DVD's to try out.
One that doesn't need any equipment.

Thanks!

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Its much better to eat whole potatoes, than deep fried potatoes. replace the chips with boiled potatoes or whatever.

Just a plain boiled potato? That sounds terrible, I'd rather eat nothing. How about a baked potato? Or could I make my own chips by baking slices with light oil? Or no oil, but plenty of salt/pepper? I don't want to eat totally bland things, it's a real chore. Is there anything I could eat a decent amount of as a snack that wouldn't have too much impact on my body or the training diet?

LaneDS

Sup P90-gaf!

I've for a while been interested in doing P90x, finally bit the bullet and ordered the set.

I'm not the greatest eater, in fact I don't eat much fruit. Much less veggies. But I lived in NYC for a majority of my life, so I dealt with lots of walking. I'd usually walk rather than take the subway if time permitted. I also partook in extreme sports for about a decade. (Rollerblading, lol fruitboot!)

Anyways, fast forward to now. I've lived in Orlando Florida for about 6 years now, I drive everywhere. I've yet to find any skaters my way, and when I did, they weren't too much into it or they were park rats. Yes I'm picky. I'd much rather skate street than park.. but thats besides the point.

I started other hobbies, but I don't get as much exercise. I've got a gut going, I get winded easily. And basically... shit sucks.

Thanks!

Try either yoga, plyometrics, or core synergistics. They're all hard and mostly equipment free if I'm remembering correctly.

A baked chip is probably OK, but next time you're in the grocery store, look at the labels. I haven't seen anything awesome yet, but if you're a salt fiend, hummus has worked well for me in the past as a work around. It's not terrible, but you don't want to go overboard. Combo that with some celery or green/red peppers...any veg you dig will go pretty far.

And HP, I feel you on skinny fat. It's what I'm trying to not be.

I'm gonna say no chips whatsoever. Why? Well, for one Tony said it, but 2) I suppose you can make part of a cheat meal every now and then - but you gotta go all the way, as much as you can

KingGondo

Banned

Sounds like you kinda just eat whatever comes across your path, which will definitely hamper your results and progress. After all, if you're working so hard, it would be a shame to compromise that work by not taking control of your diet.

Cooking for yourself will really help you if you're serious about the program. Plan your meals before the week begins, go grocery shopping weekly, and bring healthy lunches to work. If you have a plan, it'll be much easier to stick to a healthier diet and to avoid peer pressure and temptation.

And while there technically are "healthy" chips, I would never advise having that as an entire meal. A handful with a sandwich a couple days a week are OK, but you need to get out of the mindset of X "happened" to be my dinner. Not only will you have better results if you make smart changes to your lifestyle, the program will be much easier to get through.

Also, buy some lowfat chocolate milk (I like Horizon 1%) as a post-workout recovery drink.

BeesEight

Core Synergistics, cot damn! It didn't kill me or anything, but I'd say it was probably the most difficult first-time workout for me so far. If I didn't have some experience from P90MS (Core Cardio and UML have some similar moves), I probably would've done much, much worse.

Low lateral skater is a weird move; I felt like I sucked at it. Practice makes perfect (or something approaching that), I suppose. Also, chaturanga run is still practically impossible for me even after doing the Master Series. Someday...

I found Core Synergistics never got easier either since you only do it on the recovery week. I suppose it's really good in that regard. Muscle confusions or what not?

ccbfan

I found Core Synergistics never got easier either since you only do it on the recovery week. I suppose it's really good in that regard. Muscle confusions or what not?

I started week four (Recovery Week) this week and did Core Synergistics yesterday.

Only crap.

Struggled through the whole thing. Easily the hardest workout so far. Some of the things I just couldn't do. Didn't help either that on Sunday I forgot it was recovery week and did Chest and Back instead of Yoga.

Amirnol

So I'm starting my 4th week of P90x, the first recovery week. I'm sticking to a fat shredder diet, probably for the whole 90 days, or at least until phase 3. I would really love some ideas or suggestions for good, high protein, low fat/carb dinners. Right now, I pretty much alternate between baked chicken/fish with some salad/brocolli, or some ground turkey, with some onions and mushrooms, light seasoning, again with some kind of green veg. I'm really getting bored of dinner...

LaneDS

So I'm starting my 4th week of P90x, the first recovery week. I'm sticking to a fat shredder diet, probably for the whole 90 days, or at least until phase 3. I would really love some ideas or suggestions for good, high protein, low fat/carb dinners. Right now, I pretty much alternate between baked chicken/fish with some salad/brocolli, or some ground turkey, with some onions and mushrooms, light seasoning, again with some kind of green veg. I'm really getting bored of dinner...

Tried any protein shakes as meal replacement? With the different types and flavors of protein powders out there plus some fruit you can toss in, this might un-boring dinner for you occasionally and keep you on point. Not exactly what you're looking for, but if enough people suggest things (omelettes, maybe?) you might find a few things that work for you.

mehdi_san

Just a plain boiled potato? That sounds terrible, I'd rather eat nothing. How about a baked potato? Or could I make my own chips by baking slices with light oil? Or no oil, but plenty of salt/pepper? I don't want to eat totally bland things, it's a real chore. Is there anything I could eat a decent amount of as a snack that wouldn't have too much impact on my body or the training diet?
Korean seaweed! That thing is soooo good, and there's almost no calories in it! Just some minerals! I get that all the time here in Japan, but I know TH also tweeted about it recently, so you gotta be able to find it in the US too. I love snacking on that while watching a movie :)

Sup P90-gaf!

Thanks!

Try either yoga, plyometrics, or core synergistics. They're all hard and mostly equipment free if I'm remembering correctly.

Just going to elaborate a bit on what Lane says. Try yoga to get a taste of the rhythm and timing and how it works all of your muscles. Try plyo because it is the hardest cardio workout in P90X. Try core syngetistics if you want a taste of resistance + cardio training without equipment.

Guevara

I'm on training block 3 now and while I haven't weighed myself, all my pants are loose in my upper legs, waist and butt. I'm two notches tighter on my belt and many of my clothes feel a size too big. When I started I wore a size large shirt, half way though I went to medium, now I'm looking for fitted mediums. My skinniest jeans are now my everyday jeans. I feel like I need to buy all new clothes. It's weird but I think I carried most of my weight in my legs.

Feels great man, and I still have 3 weeks left (and could still be in much better shape).

Besides P90X I have to credit my wife for making amazing healthy dinners and convincing me to stop going out for lunch everyday.

KingGondo

Banned
I'm on training block 3 now and while I haven't weighed myself, all my pants are loose in my upper legs, waist and butt. I'm two notches tighter on my belt and many of my clothes feel a size too big. When I started I wore a size large shirt, half way though I went to medium, now I'm looking for fitted mediums. My skinniest jeans are now my everyday jeans. I feel like I need to buy all new clothes. It's weird but I think I carried most of my weight in my legs.

Feels great man, and I still have 3 weeks left (and could still be in much better shape).

Besides P90X I have to credit my wife for making amazing healthy dinners and convincing me to stop going out for lunch everyday.
Congrats! Hoping to be in your position a few weeks from now.

LaneDS

Congrats sir! Don't think of it as "you have three weeks left" but "you have three weeks left until you start on what's next". Not saying you were going to stop or anything, since I obviously don't know, but just imagine where you can push yourself physically with more time and effort... pretty exciting stuff, if you ask me.

Top Bottom