• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best-GAF PS3 2k11 League

ecnal

so in a fantasy draft where no one could have two 90+ rated players due to the number of participants, phx gift wraps the best player in the game to the best player in the league for curry and pierce, who he then turns into butler, ariza, and pierce?

yeah...

viakado said:
cherry out. RED blaster in.
oops.

Since when was the league an anarchy? Nobody gave your bitchass permission as to who to remove and add. You don't get admin rights anymore asshole

ph33nix said:
Since when was the league an anarchy? Nobody gave your bitchass permission as to who to remove and add. You don't get admin rights anymore asshole
if you just gonna sit there and not do anything about the two that haven't played yet, well shit someone should.
lol, you real mad bro.

viakado said:
if you just gonna sit there and not do anything about the two that haven't played yet, well shit someone should.
lol, you real mad bro.

that's fucking fine with me if you want to be the commissioner but i'm pretty sure you were too lazy so you threw all the responsibility on me

but you couldn't resist yourself. and isn't this what the legendary second league is for?

ph33nix said:
that's fucking fine with me if you want to be the commissioner but i'm pretty sure you were too lazy so you threw all the responsibility on me

but you couldn't resist yourself. and isn't this what the legendary second league is for?
only 6 have signed on so far.
plus im loving my picks.
john wall future.

exarkun

ph33nix said:
There are two people who haven't played their games. You will do nothing.

With that said, Exarkun and Cherry are you guys still good for the league?

Also, where is this mystical "second league" that you started?

yea man, i played a couple scrims before I left for the weekend with the gf for a nice R&R thats she's been wanting for a while.

Gotta keep her happy so I can keep playing without the nagging. Lemme know if anyone wants a game.

ecnal

exarkun said:
yea man, i played a couple scrims before I left for the weekend with the gf for a nice R&R thats she's been wanting for a while.

Gotta keep her happy so I can keep playing without the nagging. Lemme know if anyone wants a game.

you around? if so, lets play.

Smokey

Crysis 2 Ultra DX11 + plus Hi-res texture pack

:O

lol consoles

Crytek said:
The DirectX 11 support, the Ultra spec and the extra graphical features introduced with the DX11 Ultra Upgrade come at a performance price: they added an additional overhead of ~30%. It now makes sense to expose more graphical options for the players to be able to fine tune the performance of Crysis 2 on their machine, especially for the owner of DX11 cards that do not appear in the current list of recommended graphics cards.

The owners of high end recommended graphics cards, such as the NVIDIA 480 GTX or equivalent, should be able to run the game with Ultra settings at a resolution of 1080p with an average frame rate of 35 fps.

pheeniks umad?

Smokey

ph33nix said:
You didn't win shit. You talk up your godlike machine and then I see you on steam playing games that my 6 year old laptop can run

It is godlike. And I play the same games you play hoebag
Just because I don't play C2 MP (and judging from GAF nobody does!), or waste money on deserted C2 MP packs doesn't mean shit!

Portal 2 co-op. We were playing that until you gave up. That damn puzzle we were on should've been solved you have a Master's son

Smokey said:
It is godlike. And I play the same games you play hoebag
Just because I don't play C2 MP (and judging from GAF nobody does!), or waste money on deserted C2 MP packs doesn't mean shit!

Portal 2 co-op. We were playing that until you gave up. That damn puzzle we were on should've been solved you have a Master's son

I ended up solving that puzzle with somebody who actually collaborates instead of firing "SHOOT PORTAL HERE" all over the fucking place

exarkun

ph33nix said:
You didn't win shit. You talk up your godlike machine and then I see you on steam playing games that my 6 year old laptop can run

nerd ether right there. wheres there's smoke, there's fire.

if y'all are getting game freezing during the team logos screen in the beginning, try turning on the game AFTER you the game fires up.
if that doesn't work, try erasing some game data files (except for your myplayer)

i was having some issues with freezing. i erased all my 2k files sans myplayer and it worked!

fuck 2k for making me watch this bullshit jordan intro again

and fuck you PSN for sucking ass

WTF I don't log in until "my league" and it freezes!?

Bishman

Red Blaster said:
Well if you get through I'm sitting in the lobby. Played a round with bishman but I guess he had to leave...free win lulz.
No... my internet disconnected. Dirk was killing you!

By Thursday night I expect the league to have played at least 5 games

Get it done!

Red Blaster said:
Lulz ph33nix, letting Deron sink a banked runner with 4.6 seconds left.

Fucking Paul Pierce, I had so many good releases with him but he decided to be cold for most of the god damn game

Also, I'm lowering fatigue rate (making you tired faster, I've learned) and hoping this will solve some of the "I can play my players the entire game" issue

exarkun

So adjusting to the increased difficulty and different sliders (I got the game a month ago) has been...interesting. Its not like with madden where the increased difficulty results only in the other side going harder and the safeties becoming gods. I feel like people jump the passing lanes more, its hard to get separation, and does the difficulty change the ability to get the shot off with a decent release or is that only the sliders?

On offense, I feel like I've gotten a bit better but what does it mean when the ball rolls out? Holding the button too long, too short? I feel like its a decent release and then it rolls out.

Gg mr. pheeny. Im gone get up in dat ass next time.

Is the challenger the one who hosts? The lag has been so bad on my end, I absolutely cannot use the shot-stick at all.

Just played two games brothekw and literally could not stop him from getting into the paint (even when packing it with Bogut and Griffin) while at the same time having Chauncey and Deron missing open threes with perfect releases according to the jumpshot feedback thing. Either ph33nix is turrible or something just aint right here. Realize I sound like a sore bitch, but got dammit those were multiple WIDE open shots I was bricking.

ecnal

Red Blaster said:
Is the challenger the one who hosts? The lag has been so bad on my end, I absolutely cannot use the shot-stick at all.

Just played two games brothekw and literally could not stop him from getting into the paint (even when packing it with Bogut and Griffin) while at the same time having Chauncey and Deron missing open threes with perfect releases according to the jumpshot feedback thing. Either ph33nix is turrible or something just aint right here. Realize I sound like a sore bitch, but got dammit those were multiple WIDE open shots I was bricking.

fa6c1l.gif

i like you

anyone wana play?

brothekw beat me fair and square. I was just surprised at how much trouble I was having.

And brah, the fluke was you getting the lead back. But in true Miami Heat fashion, Deron knew we had already won.

btothekw

Red Blaster said:
brothekw beat me fair and square. I was just surprised at how much trouble I was having.

And brah, the fluke was you getting the lead back. But in true Miami Heat fashion, Deron knew we had already won.

good game red, i feel you on the lag and the perfect shot sticks, its been a little tougher since those setting changes ph33nix did. deron killin it last night, looking forward to play you again.

If I make the deadline Friday night to have finished at least 5 games what do you all think? Or should we extend it over the weekend

I'll post a list of everyone's PSNs later so you can add each other if it hasn't been done

Smokey

ph33nix said:
If I make the deadline Friday night to have finished at least 5 games what do you all think? Or should we extend it over the weekend

I'll post a list of everyone's PSNs later so you can add each other if it hasn't been done

I will be out of town starting Friday and won't be back until Monday, so you'll have to sim my unplayed games.

Top Bottom