• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best-GAF PS3 2k11 League

How about this:
Suns get: Durant
Lakers get: Kobe
Houston gets Paul pierce and a caron butler.
Me and smokey throw in a second player to balance out trade

Smokey

viakado said:
How about this:
Suns get: Durant
Lakers get: Kobe
Houston gets Paul pierce and a caron butler.
Me and smokey throw in a second player to balance out trade

Your second player is Yao.

Neither Yao or Ray. I'm giving up durant for Kobe. That should be a straight up trade,
Edit. Pheeniks is getting durant. If you wanna make this work ,get your second player from him

Smokey

viakado said:
Neither Yao or Ray. I'm giving up durant for Kobe. That should be a straight up trade,
Edit. Pheeniks is getting durant. If you wanna make this work ,get your second player from him

go to hell

I need a decent 2 guard. I'm willing to move Blake, Tayshaun Prince, and Paul Milsap.

Also I'll be around in the afternoon for some gamez.

Welcome home kobe!
kobe-bryant-picture-1.jpg

the only reason kobe is 6th man is because he's not a "press square and a shot gets made" kind of player like yao and ray allen

exarkun

anyone want one right now? just got home from "work".

what say you. I need to play some people to complete my first round, ive played viak like 12 times already

I've tried everything, but 2k freezes as soon as I get signed in to PSN, regardless of when I decide to login after starting up the game :(

kevo_huevo said:
I've tried everything, but 2k freezes as soon as I get signed in to PSN, regardless of when I decide to login after starting up the game :(

Delete all your save files AND your game cache, then update the game and reset, you done that yet?

I mean I assume you tried all that but just saying in case you didn't attempt to delete everything

also did you get my pm

exarkun

hey bitches im on one right now. So now im gonna get on 2k11 and huck around. I really want to try a team-up with some of you guys sooner or later. Or a league game, either one.

Smokey

exarkun said:
hey bitches im on one right now. So now im gonna get on 2k11 and huck around. I really want to try a team-up with some of you guys sooner or later. Or a league game, either one.

I think everybody is dead.

Uh...so...I'm advancing to the playoffs tonight?

I'm randomly simming every game so if you're one of the unfortunate who got shitted into the last 2 slots...sorry! But you all had your chance to speak up on extending it!

I advanced to the playoffs

Bulls-Spurs
Lakers-Heat
Rockets-Mavs
Blazers-Suns

So according to 2k in the game, the league's:

MVP: Jrue Holiday
Defensive Player of the Year: Jrue Holiday (Bulls)
Rookie of the Year: Blake Griffin (Heat)
Most improved player: Jrue Holiday (Bulls)

All NBA First team:
Jrue Holiday (Bulls)
Marcus Thorton (Bulls)
Shawn Marion (Bulls)
Elton Brand (Bulls)
Joakim Noah (Bulls)

All NBA Second team:
Derrick Rose (Bulls)
Kevin Martin (Bulls)
Gerald Wallace (Bulls)
Tim Duncan (Bulls)
Greg Oden (Bulls)

All NBA Third team:
Lowry (Bulls)
Ellis (Bulls)
Prince (Bulls)
Griffin (Heat)
Bogut (Heat)

And the all defensive first and second teams are the same as the first and second All NBA teams

Don't ask why

exarkun

i keep checking it. Up for a game or team up. I started working from home which is the best thing since peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Top Bottom