• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best-GAF PS3 2k11 League

If I just set the final regular season deadline to be next Friday night (July 8th) would that work for everybody? I think we can all get it done by then. I pretty much see everybody on PSN pretty frequently anyways, I just don't think you all added each other yet.

Oh speaking of which:

Lakers - LeCorleones
Bulls - Ecnal
Rockets - dbswisha
Heat - R-Signal
Blazers - Kursk
Mavs - Kevo_Huevo
Kings - btothekw
Nugs - Exarkun
Spurs - bishman28

ecnal

i can get a game in if we start within the next 20 min or so.

dunno who my opps are though.

no one. :(

i'll be on in a couple hours to get a game in if anyone is here.

kevo_huevo said:
Sorry bish my ps3 freezes when I sign into psn. I can't figure out a way to fix it

delete the game cache (the very top one, not save files, but the game cache), then get in the game but make sure you aren't logged in, when it prompts for an update don't update but just go to the main menu

then try getting into the league, then it will say you have to update, so update the game...then when it restarts/updates, stay logged out, and then get past the main menu, then log in when you try to access leagues

okay, im back. just updating my settings now.

anyone available to play now?

just msg me on psn. gonna play something else.

wtf so i have to delete my files everytime i want to play 2k?

viakado said:

i deleted my files once. got in fine, then made some changes (2k beats playlist, coaching, online rosters, etc).

tried starting the game again while logged out of psn (with the new save files), got to the main menu and the game froze on me once i got logged in.

restarted the ps3, but it looks like the only way i can get 2k to work is to delete my game files before i play.

kevo_huevo said:
i deleted my files once. got in fine, then made some changes (2k beats playlist, coaching, online rosters, etc).

tried starting the game again while logged out of psn (with the new save files), got to the main menu and the game froze on me once i got logged in.

restarted the ps3, but it looks like the only way i can get 2k to work is to delete my game files before i play.

Read an earlier post by me don't listen to shithead viakaso

kevo_huevo said:
tried it. keeps freezing as soon as i login to psn

You're deleting the game cache right, not the save files?

make sure you don't update right away after deleting the cache, skip it the first time and go to the main menus while logged out...and after you update stay logged out till trying to get into the league

if that doesn't work then :(

ph33nix said:
You're deleting the game cache right, not the save files?

make sure you don't update right away after deleting the cache, skip it the first time and go to the main menus while logged out...and after you update stay logged out till trying to get into the league

if that doesn't work then :(
lol. is there anything you can do right?

exarkun

Red Blaster said:
GG's Smokey. Kobe scoring 11 points on 1/15 shooting and I still lost, smh.

Damn, thats the best chance you'll see all video game year.

Anyone willing to make a Hardwood classic right now? Just give me a tug on psn.

By the way, I'm extending the league until next Wednesday. Recognized that we had a holiday here and some late joiners and people taking time to get used to their rosters.

No matter what happens though, I'm simming every game Wednesday at 9 CT. You guys are responsible for finding your opponent so PM them or add them on PSN.

Smokey

Red Blaster said:
GG's Smokey. Kobe scoring 11 points on 1/15 shooting and I still lost, smh.

Good games

Impressed with your isomotion use *tips hat*.

Fuck Kobe's release! I got back from out of town and I can't hit shit with him now. LeFraud has picked it up nicely though.

Can anyone play?

viakado said:
Kg with 8 pts 12 reb, 2 blocks, 5 steals. Beast
Come at me, gents. Kg needs a new home

Lol. Fail statline brag

Bishman

It sucks losing games that I feel I should win. Dirk was hitting then couldn't get a bucket to save his life. And screw Kobe and LeBron... sigh.

Smokey

Bishman said:
It sucks losing games that I feel I should win. Dirk was hitting then couldn't get a bucket to save his life. And screw Kobe and LeBron... sigh.

Kobe is shit right now. In fact he may be on the block.

I need to get back in the lab with the PS3 game. The timing is off on my shots, even on FTs. I NEVER MISS FTS

Smokey said:
Kobe is shit right now. In fact he may be on the block.

I need to get back in the lab with the PS3 game. The timing is off on my shots, even on FTs. I NEVER MISS FTS

kobe for pierce

Top Bottom