• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S2 |OT| The Truth Is Just A Point Of View - Mondays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

Anyone know why he didn't shoot Tuco instead?
I think because right now, that's a bridge too far. I think he is, unsuccessfully, attempting to resist becoming one of the "bad guys" and both he and Jimmy are trying to play both sides of the law.

I really like how this show has become the tale of both Jimmy and Mike, and their journey to where they are when we first met them in Breaking Bad.

Anyone know why he didn't shoot Tuco instead?
maxresdefault.jpg

"sorry, do i know you?"

whos mike talking to?

at first I thought it was Gus, but watching it again it looks like the person is wearing a white hat and I don't think Gus has ever been seen wearing a hat like that. Although maybe he did in the past, idk. It's likely someone else I'd say.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
If you didn't watch the episode, I imagine you'd have a good reason to ask why he didn't shoot Tuco. If you did watch the episode, you'd know:

1. everything Mike explained to Nacho. If Tuco goes down, that means Salamancas. That means Nacho gets the screws put to him. That means he squeals and gives up Mike and then Mike dies a horrible death.

2. It's hinted at and isn't as explicit, but we learned this episode that Mike is a Vietnam Vet and was probably a sniper. "Why didn't you pull that trigger?" If you know any vets, you can imagine why he didn't answer.

I love that we're seeing Mike's journey at the same time we see Jimmy's. Mike still hasn't crossed that line yet but we know he will eventually. He took a half measure in this episode....

at first I thought it was Gus, but watching it again it looks like the person is wearing a white hat and I don't think Gus has ever been seen wearing a hat like that. Although maybe he did in the past, idk. It's likely someone else I'd say.
Pre-wheelchair italian(mexican?)
guy possibly?

Beaten.

GavinGT

Banned
I'm honestly looking forward to Jimmy having his own practice again. Being cockblocked every step of the way by his coworkers is no fun at all.

BunnyBear

This thread is super dead for what is a brilliant show. Tonight's episode: sublime.

This seriously could not have turned out any better. Vincent and his writing time are nailing it.

Ash735

Loving series 2 so far, most recent episode was great, liking the duality between Jimmy and Mike, helps keep the show on its feet. Also recently heard the full version of the main theme, it's a good song actually with a catchy chorus, think there could be some clues in the song though?: https://youtu.be/xlKUJCEsgvQ

HardRojo

Just finished watching this week's episode. This show is great, for some reason the slow pace is working a lot better than it did in BB.

inm8num2

Was hoping Tuco would drop a "Biznatch" on someone. Great episode. It's going to be hard seeing Jimmy essentially get cut off by the people for whom he cares, but it'll be even harder to say he didn't bring it upon himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom