• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S2 |OT| The Truth Is Just A Point Of View - Mondays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
tumblr_nctma5JAMC1qkoec9o1_400.gif

Gorillaz

Why do they ruin the latest walking dead like that. Like I know it just aired but damn at least give me till the weekend before they do all the important parts of the last episode in a commercial

Wow ouch as fuck....another amazing overhead shot. Whoever directed this episode is straight up showing off at this point. And I love it.

It's John Shiban, an ex Breaking Bad writer/director. How the hell are the Breaking and Saul writers better at directing than most actual directors?

-griffy-

Banned
Maybe Howard is actually protecting Kim, keeping her on doc review so she can't be involved in the case with Jimmy and come off even worse or get in trouble or something? Or he's just dropping to pig fucker status again.

zsswimmer

He doesn't want her involved in the case she just nabbed. He wants her to stay in the basement for now.

And we just learned that Chuck isn't pulling the strings on it either.

Damn, Howard just seems like a blowhard. And Chuck getting her to make him some coffee lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom