• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S2 |OT| The Truth Is Just A Point Of View - Mondays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Jesus, what an ending! No one would have predicted he would have went out that way - no preview for next episode means he is gonzo, right?

Dang, I just thought about police probably being involved now. I hope no one starts questioning that clerk, he might snap.
Damn, seriously. And if he does clear the tape that looks pretty bad having a cleared tape right when a guy dies in your store. It's going to be a real test of how strong that guys stays to his word with the bribe. Plus whatever the other two witnesses say.

IronRinn

Yeah, it did.

Yeah it went to credits right on that shot.
Glad I didn't miss anything. Thanks, dudes!

This episode was fantastic. Both Mike and Jimmy tried to get away with shit. Both of them were caught out by the people who know their patterns. Both of them will may be exposed by small details they overlooked.

Jimmy's end seems far more tragic. Pushing his brother far beyond what he could endure. The sound of Chuck's head hitting the table, and Jimmy's helplessness. Hell of a way to end an episode.

Jimmy's end seems far more tragic. Pushing his brother far beyond what he could endure. The sound of Chuck's head hitting the table, and Jimmy's helplessness. Hell of a way to end an episode.
this seemed a little like Jimmy's "Jane choking" moment. but mostly different.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
He doesn't have to snap, jimmy's on the tape now. Right before Chuck came in. This is a huge dilemma for him and the clerk now.

Not if the clerk erased it and he went out the back door. He could then use the 12-hour excuse on Chuck to say it erased Ernie's coming in right after hitting the "roll over" time.

But yeah, if Chuck isn't dead from this twist of pushing himself to the limit, I'm gonna be pissed. The only thing I'll miss from Chuck is finding out what happened to him in regards to his wife and causing that mysterious mental illness. But him belittling Jimmy/Saul is getting old.

Pretty sad knowing mike goes from this honourable man to paid killer. Obviously he still has some of that in him in BB but yeah.

And jimmy. Poor jimmy. Destined to lose.

Crazy how one man in Walter white turns so many people's lives upside down. This is a rare prequel that makes my appreciate the original more.

Not if the clerk erased it and he went out the back door. He could then use the 12-hour excuse on Chuck to say it erased Ernie's coming in right after hitting the "roll over" time.

But yeah, if Chuck isn't dead from this twist of pushing himself to the limit, I'm gonna be pissed. The only thing I'll miss from Chuck is finding out what happened to him in regards to his wife and causing that mysterious mental illness. But him belittling Jimmy/Saul is getting old.

Oh, crap. Here's what's going to happen. Chuck is dead. Police want to see the tapes. They see his brother in there bribing him. Now Jimmy is suspected of bribing the clerk to agitate his own brother.

GavinGT

Banned
I don't think Chuck died. I think this just puts Jimmy in a situation where he has to choose between his brother's wellbeing and his own.

Crazy how one man in Walter white turns so many people's lives upside down.

H9NOP.gif

A beautiful life, wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom