• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

The way Scalebound >>> FFXV, kii

dkfowPS.gif

A single potato chip >>>>>> FFXV tbh

dkfowPS.gif

Majmun

Is there even a reason to buy the Xbone when you have a gaming PC? There are no X1 console exclusives anymore.

Ps4+ PC all the way for me

Mau ®

Lana Del Rey is coming to my city. She's the headliner of a festival lineup.

Chvrches is also on it so I'm going for them!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;206785577 said:
Lana Del Rey is coming to my city. She's the headliner of a festival lineup.

Chvrches is also on it so I'm going for them!

Light up a joint when she sings High By The Beach

rhandino

Banned
Nintendo will win E3 with just Zelda and Pokemon news. Bookmark me.
Sony will also be great if they show more Horizon and that rumored Spider-Man game made by the inFamous team.

I cannoT at FFXV channeling Pokemon towards the end tho

LazyFrequentCod.gif

The way that demo killed the momentum of Microsoft conference.

MrV4ltor

MS conference was a capital MESS.
That long ass, terribly scripted Minecraft segment made me want to sink into the ground and disappear.

I stopped caring about the conferences a long time ago. Best way to avoid being disappointed. I do however, will miss the Nintendo Direct though (mostly due to the Robot Chicken stuff), I was hoping they'd play off the excellent one they had back in 2014. The whole Iwata situation is affecting everything going on there.

This tea >>>>>
FFXV doesn't excite me at all. It has an odd, fanmade feel to me.
It's been tossed between more directors, producers, and design committees than Big Spider's Dangerous Womyn era. At this point, a fanmade product would probably have more cohesion and competence than this surefire turd.

rhandino

Banned
Star Ocean 5 is very divisive, it seems it falls in the short and incredible generic JRPG category but the combat looks fun.

I don't have the strength to shade Ubisoft... For Honor, GR: Wildlands and WD2 look amazing but the rest is a resounding MEH!

TURNING ALL MY NOTIFICATIONS OFF SO I DONT GET SPOILT ABOUT SONY E3 WHEN I WAKE UP!

The fact that there will be MEGATONS when I'm asleep... FOR SHAME!

WgHuLxH.gif

GOOD NIGHT and see y'all when I catch up on Sony E3

Top Bottom