• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Britney Spears

I have not been able to find words to express how I feel about what happened in Orlando. Music and dance take me to a wonderful, happy, safe place... and for this to happen in a place where people enjoy those things makes me so sad. This has to stop. We need to accept and love people for who they are. This is truly an attack against all of us, and I'm praying that we can join together and find a solution. ❤️💙💚💛💜
This is really sweet and genuine. I'm glad so many celebs have been actively vocal about their support for the LGBT community during this time.

Meowster

This is really sweet and genuine. I'm glad so many celebs have been actively vocal about their support for the LGBT community during this time.
It's nice. I've kinda had the opposite opinion though.. doesn't seem like a lot of celebs are talking about this compared to the other recent horrible events. :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ivy Levan posted a video crying about how sad she was about what happened and said that she loved everyone of the lgbt. Not many have talked about it in the media.

All I remember is Gaga pushing Hillary and gun control and some other but not that big celebs talking about it.

Hopefully the rest of this community won't badmouth the company I work for too much

pHUOUBY.gif

Send me free shit and I won't <3

Ivy Levan posted a video crying about how sad she was about what happened and said that she loved everyone of the lgbt. Not many have talked about it in the media.

All I remember is Gaga pushing Hillary and gun control and some other but not that big celebs talking about it.
Vince and Stephanie McMahon, Elton John, Pharrell, Queen Latifah, Vanessa Hudgens, Leonardo DiCaprio, Rese Witherspoon, John Legend, Seth MacFarlene, Madonna, Oprah, Katy Perrry, Little Mix, Ellie Goulding are among a few that I have seen. Then there was the speech at the Tony Awards, CBS' schedule change, all the rainbow ribbons at E3, and the memorial at WWDC. I mean, it might not be getting as much publicity as the Paris shooting, but I'm not about to start pitting terrorist acts against each other. I'm just happy to see all the support.

rhandino

Banned
Yaaas managed to get a day off work tomorrow so I will manage to absorb Nintendo conference!

And oh Shi- Sony is about to start too! Exciting times.

Beef exposing his workplace after Erik left the company, i c u.

The Flop

Banned
I have access to 90% of all the amiibo available. I'm just saying...if you had a request...andwantedtopayforshipping

I'm customer service, yup. I spilled some small tea about Twilight Princess in one of the GAF threads about it, but that was because I wasn't under NDA at the time.

Taylor would be proud... Queen of Pop... stanned by a Nintendo worker.

rhandino

Banned
The way Sony left me bald with Horizon and then ravaged me with Spider-Man and that biker game...

Today has been a good day.

Edit: People expecting q new Crash game? Oh.

I don't get it. Zombies are so overused at this point, why not create a new and exciting conflict / threat? Jesus, it's not that hard to use your fucking brain and put a new twist on it.

At least TLoU made them fungi zombies and tied it in to the universe, not to mention there was an actual human vs. human struggle at the heart of it all. Days Gone looks nice enough, but it's nothing I haven't played before.

The way Sony ended their conference with a corridor shooter version of Last of Us

WgHuLxH.gif

The way Sony gave that unsanitary firecrotch an entire stage demo yet paid utter dusT to the superior female protagonist of Gravity Rush 2

WgHuLxH.gif

a Yhorm the Giant-sized mess

The way Sony ended their conference with a corridor shooter version of Last of Us

WgHuLxH.gif

The way Sony gave that unsanitary firecrotch an entire stage demo yet paid utter dusT to the superior female protagonist of Gravity Rush 2

WgHuLxH.gif

a Yhorm the Giant-sized mess

how you managed to fit "superior" in the same sentence with Gravity Rush is beyond me

Floridian

Horizon Zero Dawn is like the only new "must-buy" game I've encountered so far, other than Skyrim remaster. This E3 is definitely weaker compared to last year.

Top Bottom