• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Today and tomorrow are the big days at E3 and I want to remind you all to not get banned for doing to much on your favorite piece of hardware and/or software (or their competition)

Looking at you Jolly sis~

jCsYUh6.gif

I won't sis, I swear

jCsYUh6.gif

Stay safe PopGAF

the best two days in gaming are here, I shall not utter Lady Gaga until this E3 is ova!

The Flop

Banned
I really hope Microsoft snatches some wigs today. I'm also interested to see what sony will how after blowing such a big load at least years show.

I really hope Microsoft snatches some wigs today. I'm also interested to see what sony will how after blowing such a big load at least years show.

Apparently Microsofts E3 got leaked?

Sony's conference won't be as good as last years... Calling it

Basically, this year won't be as good as last year

After Nintendo amd Sony's iconic showing last year, it's hard to top that lol

rhandino

Banned
Drake’s Views album, as expected, holds at No. 1 for a sixth consecutive week on the Billboard 200 albums chart. The set earned 135,000 equivalent album units in the week ending June 9 (down 11 percent), according to Nielsen Music.

With a sixth straight frame at No. 1, Views has the most consecutive weeks atop the chart for an album by a man in over 10 years. 50 Cent’s The Massacre was the last effort by a gent to notch six weeks in a row in the penthouse (March 19 - April 23, 2005-dated charts).

Speaking of Lemonade, the former No. 1 album climbs one position to No. 2 on the latest Billboard 200 chart, with 69,000 units (down 13 percent). Of that sum, 48,000 were in traditional album sales.

Its nice to see that talent keeps winning.

AqPk0Y1.gif

MrV4ltor

The only thing Bethesda delivered in their conference is certified TRASH.
Not here for the uglee Skyrim remaster, espcially when I already slept walked my way through the game once.
An utter piece of glitchy garbáj.
And what the fuck did they do to PREY?!
I wanted to be a fucking free-running bountyhunter, not some lame ass futuristic groundhog day story. BYE.
At least Quake and Dishonored 2 looked kinda cute, besides the ugly character designs in Quake and the textures that look like they're straight out of the first Dishonored in Dishonored 2.
Microsoft, Ubisoft and Playstation better bring the GOODS 2nite and show the lessers how it's done.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

What the hell?? EA already went? What a weird year...I was wondering why so much Titanfall 2 & Battlefield 1 shit was going on...thought it was just promos for the main event. Did they even announce anything besides release dates? Like something new?

MrV4ltor

What the hell?? EA already went? What a weird year...I was wondering why so much Titanfall 2 & Battlefield 1 shit was going on...thought it was just promos for the main event. Did they even announce anything besides release dates? Like something new?

Only new announcement was an indie game. At least that's the only announcement I can remember.
At least Titanfal 2's singleplayer and Battlefield 1 look interesting.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

You can also do the transparency on gimp but no idea how the process is on that one but gimp is free and Im sure there is a tutorial on Youtube. If you need any edits in the future PM the image and if its not something extremely annoying I should be able to help. :)

Off-Topic: The Orlando shooting really got to me. I'm used to living in a very sheltered life. I'm usually not afraid to show affection in public and I've got really accepting friends. It's easy to forget that not everyone has it easy like me. It's easy to forget that society isn't as accepting as I perceive it is.

This has got me to tears: http://attitude.co.uk/mothers-heartbreaking-text-exchange-with-orlando-victim-in-his-final-moments/

I just can't deal with this. It's too much.
It was heartbreaking to read that. It's hard enough in this country sometimes to accept ourselves without verminous roadkill with guns shooting at us.

But just another reminder that we should never blame ourselves for other people's hate.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Only new announcement was an indie game. At least that's the only announcement I can remember.
At least Titanfal 2's singleplayer and Battlefield 1 look interesting.

I still find it interesting that they are releasing them so close to each other. I will get them eventually I think. Maybe redbox Battlefield 1 for the single player campaign if it isn't complete trash.

rhandino

Banned
wait, has someone here listened to those other LG5 leaks? Is this really the direction she is going to take!?

r2HgnkJ.gif

In an unrelated note:

Is there a gay community in Hollywood?
I don't know. The weird, closeted element of L.A. is large.

The glass closet?
Yes. Hilarious. There was a kid who guested on our show. He was flirting with me so blatantly, to the point where he asked me out a few times. At one point I turned to him and was like, Are you gay? And he was like, Well ... I don't know. I'm more like, go with the flow. And I was like, Shut the **** up. Get out of my face with your wishy-washy ******** answer. You're a ****ing ******. Like, I know you are. You know you are. Stop beating around the bush. Just go make out with me in my dressing room.

Is there an industry network?
Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the ****ing dark of night. [Laughs.] I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door. In New York there is a healthy gay community, and that doesn't exist in L.A.
xlgRPpJ.gif

You can also do the transparency on gimp but no idea how the process is on that one but gimp is free and Im sure there is a tutorial on Youtube. If you need any edits in the future PM the image and if its not something extremely annoying I should be able to help. :)

I look forward to doing business with you in the future ;)

Those were confirmed to be fake, sis.

A MESS! The 'all mine' part was actually addicting and enjoyed it

WgHuLxH.gif

Microsoft's conference starting soon, bye

Vazra

That FFXV Demo was sad AF
ReCore gave me PS2 3rd person shooter (It can be a good thing or a bad thing)

Vazra

Most of the games coming to Windows 10. #PCMasterRace

Scalebound on Windows 10. Why do I need Xbox One?

Top Bottom