• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Skyrim made me nut everywhere

WgHuLxH.gif

rhandino

Banned
Skyrim is repetitive, soulless trash.

They can keep it.

WgHuLxH.gif
Its basically digital crack and that makes it enjoyable.

The first time you fight a Dragon

WgHuLxH.gif

The first time you notice a broken quest and the messy facial "animations"

WgHuLxH.gif

The first time you notice that you spent 3 hours just exploring the landscape

WgHuLxH.gif

rhandino

Banned
Sadly I prefer to buy those kinds of games for my consoles.

tumblr_inline_o36bs3BqyD1qexcjw_500.gif

Now let me go back a keep checking that GOG sale that is destroying my wallet.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sadly I prefer to buy those kinds of games for my consoles.

Now let me go back a keep checking that GOG sale that is destroying my wallet.

You an plug a controller and play wireles and plug the PC to the TV if you are a comfy couch™ player.

rhandino

Banned
You an plug a controller and play wireles and plug the PC to the TV if you are a comfy couch™ player.
Its more like the only PC I have to play is my laptop and the last time I tried to run Dark Souls on it it almost suffered a meltdown

I have played some PC games on my TV with it tho.

Vazra

Anyway Skyrim is great but we all know The Witcher shits on every other RPG from a great height

With that combat no it doesn't. Great world , characters and story but the combat could be better.

Its more like the only PC I have to play is my laptop and the last time I tried to run Dark Souls on it it almost suffered a meltdown

I have played some PC games on my TV with it tho.

Git Gud

With that combat no it doesn't. Great world , characters and story but the combat could be better.
You're too kind. I tried, really tried for about three hours with that piece of shit.

I realized I'm too old and have too little free time to devote to shallow game "experiences" that veil core deficiencies in basic mechanics like PLAYER MOVEMENT and COMBAT and RESPONSIVENESS and INPUT LAG with layers and layers of shiny, post-processing effects and oo-ahh mo'capped cutscenes.

If your game isn't even fun to control, you have failed at the bare minimum of what a game should be and I ain't got time for that.

Vazra

TBH I don't enjoy Open World Games. The worlds are usually huge but uninteresting to explore and no real secrets or things that surprise you. The story tends to be pretty unfocused and make plenty of MMO-ish offline quests which while might be fun playing with people offline by yourself simply doesnt work that well.

I like my games to be created tight like Leona's butthole and not open like Little Monsters on a weekend trying to get people to buy Born This Way and Artpop.

TBH I don't enjoy Open World Games. The worlds are usually huge but uninteresting to explore and no real secrets or things that surprise you. The story tends to be pretty unfocused and make plenty of MMO-ish offline quests which while might be fun playing with people offline by yourself simply doesnt work that well.

I like my games to be created tight like Leona's butthole and not open like Little Monsters on a weekend trying to get people to buy Born This Way and Artpop.
tell it

tumblr_nj9r63qduM1qd4z2ko4_500.gif

You're too kind. I tried, really tried for about three hours with that piece of shit.

I realized I'm too old and have too little free time to devote to shallow game "experiences" that veil core deficiencies in basic mechanics like PLAYER MOVEMENT and COMBAT and RESPONSIVENESS and INPUT LAG with layers and layers of shiny, post-processing effects and oo-ahh mo'capped cutscenes.

If your game isn't even fun to control, you have failed at the bare minimum of what a game should be and I ain't got time for that.

jCsYUh6.gif

Last month, some Beyonce fans brought up some similarities between the baseball bat scene in her Lemonade "visual album" and Pipilotti Rist's "Ever Is Over All" and now another filmmaker is suing Beyonce because elements throughout Lemonade seem similar to his short film, reports NME.

The suit cites "graffiti and persons with heads down," 'red persons with eyes obscured," 'side-lit ominous figures" and 'the grass scene" as being suspiciously reminiscent of Matthew Fulks' film Palinoia.

Fulks said he passed the film along to Bryan Younce, an executive at Beyonce's label Columbia Records, in July 2015. Given the timing and alleged access to his work, Fulks believes his ideas inspired visual elements in Lemonade--particularly the widely viewed trailer which aired weeks before the album debuted on HBO.

The filmmaker seeks a portion of profits earned from Lemonade. Watch Palinoia - here.

Last month, some Beyonce fans brought up some similarities between the baseball bat scene in her Lemonade "visual album" and Pipilotti Rist's "Ever Is Over All" and now another filmmaker is suing Beyonce because elements throughout Lemonade seem similar to his short film, reports NME.

The suit cites "graffiti and persons with heads down," 'red persons with eyes obscured," 'side-lit ominous figures" and 'the grass scene" as being suspiciously reminiscent of Matthew Fulks' film Palinoia.

Fulks said he passed the film along to Bryan Younce, an executive at Beyonce's label Columbia Records, in July 2015. Given the timing and alleged access to his work, Fulks believes his ideas inspired visual elements in Lemonade--particularly the widely viewed trailer which aired weeks before the album debuted on HBO.

The filmmaker seeks a portion of profits earned from Lemonade. Watch Palinoia - here.

I don't see the problem with influencing?

I mean as long as it's not a carbon copy Beyoncé is safe

What is original anymore in today's world smh

Frodo

Can't wait for her to get free from the contract keeping her on the group, go solo and fall flat on her face into (more) irrelevancy.

I never had an issue. I also have the CE and AI never bothered taking any of it out of the giant box.

The glitches didn't bother me at all in my experience

Never has an RPG like Skyrim be so massively acclaimed, even by the general public too!

Was my first Elder Scrolls game too!

Frodo

rhandino

Banned
Today and tomorrow are the big days at E3 and I want to remind you all to not get banned for doing to much on your favorite piece of hardware and/or software (or their competition)

Looking at you Jolly sis~

jCsYUh6.gif

Thanks, now lets start discussing about hew is going to create JazzGAF to move the Lady Gaga conversation there.

Top Bottom