• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Yado

Vote for the girthy, uncut AOTY Lemonade.
6B2gwZ4.gif

HBHBHB too

Mau ®

So basically all he had to do was pose shirtless and ya'll open your legs. Smh.

And you guys have the audacity to complain about Beiber slaying lol.

Mau ®;207109723 said:
So basically all he had to do was pose shirtless and ya'll open your legs. Smh.

And you guys have the audacity to complain about Beiber slaying lol.
B*tch look at that first photo and how tragic it is...the second photo has a better angle that doean't make him look like Cody's inbred brother

Yado

For some reason I never got into U.S Big Brother. I tried last year but it wasn't successful. I'll try again though.

The UK version is WAY messier because they basically just throw a bunch of characters together to make a good show

tumblr_inline_o8khlcLSvi1twdopm_500.gif

I think it's easier to get invested in the US version though because they're actually playing/scheming with a goal in mind.

B-Dex

The UK version is WAY messier because they basically just throw a bunch of characters together to make a good show

tumblr_inline_o8khlcLSvi1twdopm_500.gif

I think it's easier to get invested in the US version though because they're actually playing/scheming with a goal in mind.

Technically the UK one they have to impress the viewers to stay. None of this survivor in a house crap NA gets.

Yado

Technically the UK one they have to impress the viewers to stay. None of this survivor in a house crap NA gets.

I don't really care for public voting because it keeps boring men in the house. I like the format of the US version but I prefer the casting of the UK BB.

Yado

violently happy
'cause I love you

violently happy
but you're not here

violently happy
overemotional

violently happy
I'll get into trouble
real soon
if you don't get here
baby

W3DL62I.gif

I'm still FUMING about Gaga losing to Bjork, of all people. People not voting for one of the best albums in the past 10 years, and instead voting for a rambling, warbling, screeching harpy in Bjork

tumblr_m53x453Zu01rok2afo1_400.gif

Fuck Bjork

wCdMNkk.gif

Seriously Bjork and Emotion? I listened to Homogenic and it was so fucking bland. Her voice is so boring and you can't understand her half the time, plus the actual music sounds like it should be from a movie soundtrack. Also Emotion sounds so samey on every single track...seriousky fucking garbage...

At least vote Lemonade. AOTY 2016.

Homogenic BLAND? Bjork BORING?

wCdMNkk.gif

Homogenic is the complete opposite of BLAND.

Bjork is an incredible female artist who has had a significant impact on the music industry. She has influenced hundreds of artists, and has released quality music since her debut. I'm sure even your favs were influenced be her. Show a little bit respect, or stay pressed.

tumblr_mfk8ooKmiP1r7axxfo1_400.gif

violently happy
'cause I love you

violently happy
but you're not here

violently happy
overemotional

violently happy
I'll get into trouble
real soon
if you don't get here
baby

W3DL62I.gif

W3DL62I.gif

Bjork is an incredible female artist who has had a significant impact on the music industry. She has influenced hundreds of artists, and has released quality music since her debut. I'm sure even your favs were influenced be her. Show a little bit respect, or stay pressed.

p0mLYLc.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
tumblr_m53x453Zu01rok2afo1_400.gif

wCdMNkk.gif

wCdMNkk.gif

tumblr_mfk8ooKmiP1r7axxfo1_400.gif

W3DL62I.gif
Well that sounds completely shocking to me! Her production is great, but her songs have no character to it. It's something you could put on the background and then only after the album was done, you would notice that it's over. Her voice is not really special, either. You could replace it with any other female singer and it would be better.

Yado

Well that sounds completely shocking to me! Her production is great, but her songs have no character to it. It's something you could put on the background and then only after the album was done, you would notice that it's over. Her voice is not really special, either. You could replace it with any other female singer and it would be better.

Bjork has one of the most distinct voices in pop music but yes, Bachelorette would be better if Katy Perry was singing it.

ZLhNLAR.gif

Neptune

wCdMNkk.gif

It's hilarious to me when people want to try to diminish or deny the status of certified legends
, especially people whose faves are so far beneath the actual icon they're trying to come for that you'd melt from the heat of the core of the Earth trying to find them
. Sure, you can have personal tastes and dislike an artist's work or the sound of her voice, but some of these comments...

giphy.gif

As an example, I can't stand listening to 90% of Kate Bush's discography, but I would never have the audacity to claim that her music has "no character" or that her voice is "nothing special", because it's simply incorrect. That would only be revealing a stunning lack of qualifications for discussing music whatsoever.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm going to hold out hope for a Florence and Gaga double but this day has been nothing but disappointment and stormy weather so imagine it will continue.

Nick Jonas' new album going after drakes 'please dont leave me, stay here and fuck me and only me' is pretty shit. Close is the only track wasting your time on and that is down to tove lo

Nasser

Because is boring, if I dont like an album then is no good simple as that, I dont care about the writing or the history behind the songs if I dont feel anything after hearing them

Same. I don't enjoy hearing her voice, her voice is just not good imo. However, Don't Hurt yourself is somewhat good
until she starts screaming.

Ok everyone now you can talk about Britney
lindsay_lohan01.gif

Top Bottom