• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Nasser

That sounds really good.

I think that she should do something else for her videos though. That shit looks so dated, and she's been doing those "lemme just put my hands up and my backup dancers and quick camera movements will do the rest" schtick for 10 years now. Maybe a video without dancing, or a video with a story line that doesn't feature herself, or ... something fresh.

She has done a video with a storyline that didn't feature her before!
It was a story about a girl named Lucky

tumblr_ndb4gwvIJW1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
She has done a video with a storyline that didn't feature her before!
It was a story about a girl named Lucky

She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night?
Lost in an image, in a dream

I loved that song so much... who would have thought that she was going to be Lucky in the next years tho?

rhandino

Banned
Good luck breh! Hope to see you on the streams!

I may just become a Katy stan

Walking on Air is slaying me HARD rn
!!!

Just when I think I can't take anymore
We go deeper and harder than ever before
We go higher and higher
I feel like I'm already there~

uhReX9T.jpg

The perfect song for a bicycle routine in the morning.

Good luck breh! Hope to see you on the streams!

!!!

Just when I think I can't take anymore
We go deeper and harder than ever before
We go higher and higher
I feel like I'm already there~

uhReX9T.jpg

The perfect song for a bicycle routine in the morning.

I've flown a million miles just to find a magic seed
A white flower with the power to bring life to me
You're so exotic my whole body fluttering
Constantly craving for a taste of your sticky sweet

lzRSbbh.gif

Giorgio Morder on Gaga:
Who do you think is the queen of pop today ?
Lady Gaga is great singer who plays in addition the piano very well. She a real personality, not a gadget artist.

You have a project together ?
I am still waiting for a call from Lady Gaga as she promised me, but she always around the world with high demand.
oh fuk off gags
xYF9Ag5.gif

Nasser

Logically, they should release Make Me (Oooh) because the song has leaked, but even I know that Britney's team is dumb as fuck. At this point I will accept anything they decide to release first tbh, I just need new Britney music

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo3_250.gif

Vazduh

Betty Who - I Love You Always Forever (official video, the song is a Donna Lewis cover)

tumblr_niync6VCqb1s1syb2o1_500.gif

The video is quite simple, very sensual and also pan-tastic. Too bad this is the lead single from her upcoming 2nd album...

Anyway, now we know why JoJo had to remove her awesome track "Right on time" from Youtube (even though it was a free track, Donna Lewis wanted that royalty check, and she obviously got one from RCA/Betty).

idwl

Zutroy

Can't wait for Make Me to end me!!! Hopefully will be out by the end of my shift and I can't have it on repeat going home!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
chvrches are actually decent, don't get the hate for them (i remember) here when ppl actively stan for trash

Chvrches for me simply sounds a bit too samey after listening a few tracks. It's not bad but I wouldnt call it good either. I use it as background noise.

Chvrches is a cute group but they've been making the same song since their debut.

Science/Visions is their best song because it deviates the most from their standard formula.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
that's what makes them nice though

consistency isn't always bad, even tho some ppl seem to think that an artist must ALWAYS be changing styles

I dont have issue with having the same style over the years but usually that means you need to polish more what you have. Chvrches for most of the part seems copy paste with no real signs of progression.

Top Bottom