• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Mau ®;209806978 said:
lmao did you fell asleep during the early 00's?

Sure, most of J.Lo's new music is trashé, but songs like "If You Had My Love", "Waiting For Tonight", "Love Don't Cost A Thing", "Play", "Aint It Funny", "Jenny From The Block" and "Get Right" were major bops. No one can deny their bopability.

Let me listen!

Pretty sure he was a literal infant during the early aughts.

Oh you!

Nasser

This is going to be gooood i can feel it

giphy.gif

The Flop

Banned
Tea at TayLord having written "This is what you came for" for Calvin, and that being the downfall of the relationship. A true reverse Rita Oral experience.

She could block Rih from performing it too. OOP.

Majmun

New Sia album is pretty good. I just got into it.

I mean, the songs are really safe and nothing special. But it's quaility pop.

One Million Bullets, Unstoppable (written for Demi Lovato) and Reaper (written for Rihanna) are outstanding.

Frodo

Tea at TayLord having written "This is what you came for" for Calvin, and that being the downfall of the relationship. A true reverse Rita Oral experience.

She could block Rih from performing it too. OOP.

What? Care to elaborate? I really don't want to Google her name so I'm not put on a list.

Now why would someone mention a song that's actually quality in here?

7mqUSzS.gif

Floridian

So pretty much Calvin confirmed that Taylor's voice was in TIWYCF so "technically" it's a Rih & Taylor collab except she wasn't credited.

And she sings on a little bit of it too ��
Amazing lyric writer and she smashed it as usual

But wait....

AUDYjLE.png

Here they go again trying to milk old feuds and what-not. Hitlor is currently getting exposed.

MANUELF

Banned
So pretty much Calvin confirmed that Taylor's voice was in TIWYCF so "technically" it's a Rih & Taylor collab except she wasn't credited.

But wait....

AUDYjLE.png

Here they go again trying to milk old feuds and what-not. Hitlor is currently getting exposed.
Calvin is a petty human being, his rantings about Taylor and what he did to Rita Ora confirms it

Mau ®

Taylor Swift really is the devil, huh? I'm glad I unstanned. She's horrible and I'm glad Calvin exposed her evil PR ways and confirmed the Katy feud.

MANUELF

Banned
Mau ®;209865531 said:
Taylor Swift really is the devil, huh? I'm glad I unstanned. She's horrible and I'm glad Calvin exposed her evil PR ways and confirmed the Katy feud.
If someone is horrible that is Calvin, he basically sabotaged her ex girlfriend and didnt let her release her album

B-Dex

Remember when that one chick from girls aloud tried it solo?

💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽

Remember when that one chick from girls aloud tried it solo?

����������������
Didn't they all try going solo? Cheryl and Nicola were the only ones to really find any success, though.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Make me ooh and private show give me ariana vibes

Touchdown

Banned
All the hews are coming to fruition and showing their true colors : Demi, Taylor, JLo: All the chickens are coming home to roost just like I've said countless times. They are nothing but trash.

189dab890c.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Katy has seemingly taken lessons from the gold standard Mariah academy of shade. I'm living right now, let me stan ha for a quick minute

e30a469e7d.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
More of Make Me (Ooh)

It looks like the first verse/chorus. I'm guessing the rest of the video will take place outside of the "film studio" location. Either way, the pre-chorus is what pop magic is MADE OF.

This is the first I've heard of this song, and I really like it. Not feeling Private Show, but this is gooooooood.

More of Make Me (Ooh)

It looks like the first verse/chorus. I'm guessing the rest of the video will take place outside of the "film studio" location. Either way, the pre-chorus is what pop magic is MADE OF.

That sounds really good.

I think that she should do something else for her videos though. That shit looks so dated, and she's been doing those "lemme just put my hands up and my backup dancers and quick camera movements will do the rest" schtick for 10 years now. Maybe a video without dancing, or a video with a story line that doesn't feature herself, or ... something fresh.

Top Bottom