• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazduh

Yet you're actually talking about her

tumblr_n01ujeC9JO1s809ido2_250.gif

rhandino

Banned
There is nothing wrong with consistency and trying to keep your image and/or sound but Every Open Eye felt stagnant and boring, like they only did the minimal effort to pass by and it kind of lacked the punch of their debut.

Mau ®

Every Open Eye was solid through and through, although "Clearest Blue" is the peak.

Chvrches is a good band. I'm excited to see them live in a few months, certainly more than seeing Lana at that same festival. Whew.

It reads like something a stan would write on ATRL. I dont know how did that make it to the site.

It's Cosmo not The Atlantic or The New Yorker. It's not that odd.

In fact, most online news sites simply hire freelance writers to pad their sites with clickbait trash. And this being Cosmo, it's not as if their journalistic reputation was even on the low end to begin with.

Time to start refreshing iTunes constantly until it pops up! Although, if her team was smart they'd wait until midnight.

Oh, that was a promoted tweet that her team accidentally posted early. It's not on her actual Twitter page, just on timelines. This era is off to a good start.

Nasser

Time to start refreshing iTunes constantly until it pops up! Although, if her team was smart they'd wait until midnight.

Oh, that was a promoted tweet that her team accidentally posted early. It's not on her actual Twitter page, just on timelines. This era is off to a good start.

MESS

Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Visual Album Earns 4 Emmy Nominations
PozVL1i.gif

BabR6Yh.gif

Top Bottom