• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Oh well. Root for me at EVO this weekend, friends. :)
giphy.gif

Smash and Pokken?

Even ATRL is obsessed with Pokemon Go, an Adele T
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

What sort of Cultural ImpacT, our faves could neva
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

So what albums are you SISTERNS listening to right now? I checked out that Shura album and was slayed tbh

Any other noteworthy hews to listen to? If so, which albums are currently making you replay them over and over again?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
They've just played the just played the new aluna george, mean what i mean and its fucking great

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Is that because the performance was dedicated to Orlando victims but there have been recent deaths and she wanted it to encompass that? Because that's a sloppy way of expressing that. "She" (i.e. her team) could have not done a "matter" hashtag at all if she wasn't sure how to bring everything together. It could have been so simple, focusing on love...

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Who would have thought in the year 2016 - Pokemon defeated Sony and Microsoft with one fell swoop. Loves it.

7dbef40c8d.gif

Defeated?? You cray? We have no idea if this is a fad or nah. This could be forgotten by October...ya know when it starts to get cold and people don't wanna go outside. Let's not get so crazy here.

Mau ®

Only when she was 'On the Floor' was she ever relevant

latest

lmao did you fell asleep during the early 00's?

Sure, most of J.Lo's new music is trashé, but songs like "If You Had My Love", "Waiting For Tonight", "Love Don't Cost A Thing", "Play", "Aint It Funny", "Jenny From The Block" and "Get Right" were major bops. No one can deny their bopability.

Mau ®;209806978 said:
lmao did you fell asleep during the early 00's?

Sure, most of J.Lo's new music is trashé, but songs like "If You Had My Love", "Waiting For Tonight", "Love Don't Cost A Thing", "Play", "Aint It Funny", "Jenny From The Block" and "Get Right" were major bops. No one can deny their bopability.

Pretty sure he was a literal infant during the early aughts.

Pokemon Go teaching us that all Nintendo has to do in order to rule the world is just make their games more accessible.

Delete the hardware business, fat. Give the people what they want.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Pokemon Go teaching us that all Nintendo has to do in order to rule the world is just make their games more accessible.

Delete the hardware business, fat. Give the people what they want.

Just wait until the NX GO is released and everyone and their mother is tripping over themselves to get their hands on the Next Big Thing.

But actually, a 3rd party Ninty is not the worst timeline. Yet I'm perched to see what NX brings and what these rumored film/TV and theme park plans will bring. Best comeback in video game history?

Nintendo and Gaga sank together; it is time for them both to rise.

rhandino

Banned
Looking back I loved a lot of the music that I guess people that grew in the 70's and 80's would have hated like Black Eyed Peas and/or some of the most tacky spanish music... thank god I had some friends that introduced me to R&B, Soul and other genres in general during those times.

Defeated?? You cray? We have no idea if this is a fad or nah. This could be forgotten by October...ya know when it starts to get cold and people don't wanna go outside. Let's not get so crazy here.
Far being from me to mount the Nintendo bandwagon BUT the app is still not out in Japan and since commuting and being out of your home in general is one of the things that Japan loves to do the most... yeah.

I have not doubt that the hype is going to slow down in the next months but it will be interesting the bumps when new mons and features are released.

Not Lance Bass hosting Prince Charming on Logo. When will your bigoted favs? The suitor has too many abs though.

That sounds messy as fuck. I'm banking on the contestants just pairing off among themselves and leaving the bachelor guy bored and disappointed.

I've had Make Me (Ooh) stuck in my head all day, and all I have heard is one play of the extremely LQ preview. Hearing the full song in HQ will be life defining.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I've had Make Me (Ooh) stuck in my head all day, and all I have heard is one play of the extremely LQ preview. Hearing the full song in HQ will be life defining.

For some reason I thought it was releasing today. Where is it? I wonder when it will release...

Top Bottom