• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Slay2Slay received more Grammys than Katy's entire discography, so excuse your foul mouth.

Lol I dont stan Katy Perry so you can shit on her as much as you want. It just happens that Gaga material after The Fame Monster has been worse than Perra.

MrV4ltor

Lol I dont stan Katy Perry so you can shit on her as much as you want. It just happens that Gaga material after The Fame Monster has been worse than Perra.

But a Grammy is the seal of quality of the music industry and Gaga won more Grammys than Cunty after TFM, so I guess you're wrong.
sorry.gif

Sorry but DWUW shits on everything Katy Berry did with Prism
Ugh, DWUW could've slayed with a proper video that isn't the one that she actually shot.

But a Grammy is the seal of quality of the music industry and Gaga won more Grammys than Cunty after TFM, so I guess you're wrong.
sorry.gif

Ugh, DWUW could've slayed with a proper video that isn't the one that she actually shot.

Gaga's endless needs to always push the boundaries and over do things always pisses' me off tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
sorry.gif

When Iggy gets nominated for a Grammy and when Macklemore wins one you know those are popularity awards and not really awarding excellence. Lets not get into the Taylor winning over people who are more talented than her because we know she is Satan using her powers to get the awards.

When Iggy gets nominated for a Grammy and when Macklemore wins one you know those are popularity awards and not really awarding excellence. Lets not get into the Taylor winning over people who are more talented than her because we know she is Satan using her powers to get the awards.

The fact that Beyoncé is more popular than those whews but still gets snubbed by the GRAMMYs

lol.gif

The Flop

Banned
Whew at the slayage.

Fifth Harmony's "Work From Home" is charting higher then your favs.

#4 POP US Radio
#4 Rhythmic Radio

And it's still rising.

Meanwhile, Ariana, Iggy, and some of the other hews are struggling to gain traction.

Amazing how Pop radio isn't loyal to people who had a big last era for them.

tumblr_o6gw1wQO871v9hlpxo1_400.gif

MrV4ltor

Okay, I have to admit that I actually caught myself bopping to This Is What You Came For after a few drinks last night.
Still trash tho.

MrV4ltor

Tata has never been a streaming force. Probably because she flopped right when it started taking off in a major way. It might get better next era, but I don't see her doing Cunty's numbers anytime soon.

Tata has never been a streaming force. Probably because she flopped right when it started taking off in a major way. It might get better next era, but I don't see her doing Cunty's numbers anytime soon.
I don't see her doing any kind of numbers soon tbh.

she has been absent for SO long. I don't even know how her lead single will go, she's not Adele.

Spotify really took off after ARTPOP being a flop... Had Spotify been a major force during TFM/BTW days she would have been a streaming monster ngl

LG5 is very important for Godga's career to see if she will still be relevant for the GP and against the other pop girls.

I am feeling very optimistic for LG5 but she needs to do something soon or someone else will snag ha!

same

she just needs to hit release fat

i was watching her snapchat earlier and she was just out taking a drive in the countryside smfh sis it's been 84 YEARs

MrV4ltor

same

i was watching her snapchat earlier and she was just out taking a drive in the countryside smfh sis it's been 84 YEARs

Maybe she was driving to the studio.
I'm fully convinced that she has one in her huge ass house too tho lol.

I honestly couldn't care less about the numbers she's currently doing, I wanna see the numbers she does when her lead/new album is out.
The new material actually being good is my biggest concern tho. I just wanna hear something already.
This fucking snatched my weave tho.

same

It's so nerve racking being a Gaga Stan now post ARTPOP :(

LG5 HAS to deliver Quality TEA!

Remember pre-Artpop when the Lil Monsters were a menace? High off of that 99 cent sale certain that she would never flop. How many of our very own stopped posting in shame or quickly abandoned their Mother Monster for brighter shores?

dWasW8R.gif

omg Brooklyn Nights was a SLAY tbh

although I still can't get over how that leaked... apparently one of her "superfans" (whom I loathe tbh they seem like cunts) traded it for nudes
TtLRQs4.gif
TtLRQs4.gif
TtLRQs4.gif

Remember pre-Artpop when the Lil Monsters were a menace? High off of that 99 cent sale certain that she would never flop. How many of our very own stopped posting in shame or quickly abandoned their Mother Monster for brighter shores?

dWasW8R.gif
the 99c sale only accounted for 200-400k sales, and it was in a time before streaming counted towards the BB 200 so... it probably cancels out, considering Ariana went #1 on that chart selling a few thousand copies.

Top Bottom