• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
So Gaga posted about her breakup with Kinney. Actually kind of sweet, and it sounds like it might just be temporary?

Taylor and I have always believed we are soulmates. Just like all couples we have ups and downs, and we have been taking a break. We are both ambitious artists, hoping to work through long-distance and complicated schedules to continue the simple love we have always shared. Please root us on. We're just like everybody else and we really love each other.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIEbofjjSUt/

So Gaga posted about her breakup with Kinney. Actually kind of sweet, and it sounds like it might just be temporary?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIEbofjjSUt/
I'll be rooting for them. You could always tell that they were genuinely happy to be in each others company whenever they went out, whether it was on a red carpet or just a casual outing together. Taylor is good for Gaga, he adds stability to her life and is the constant that she was missing in the past. They'll be alright, I'm sure of it. Like Gaga said, they're kinda soulmates.

why taylor smith tho?
You'll note that in the bottom right hand corner the mural reads: "No tags please, respect the dead" – whoever did this is a straight-up savage. (Update: It's Lushsux, the mastermind behind the giant Kim K naked selfie mural.) (Further update: yes, it says 'Taylor Smith'.) (Further further update: Lushsux told us that writing 'Smith' was an accident. "I think I just did the cursive too thick".)
https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/ente...s-su/c61ba47e-1258-4531-9915-01f9ae600cbf.htm

llehuty

edit; give me some crazy shit to listen to please like something that's a hot ass mess but still enjoyable. that's why i love PC MUSIC, because their songs are so left-field, but still go off

like, this song for instance. i remember the first time i heard it and was like seriously wtf, and yet i still play it regularly today because it's a fucking bop
Maybe not as crazy as this, but get into Livii

LiVii - Watch & Learn
Livii - Luna

MANUELF

Banned
How many of you guys know how to swim?
Im taking classes and is pretty hard, I dont want to drown with all your tears once Taylor shows this only made her stronger

Nasser

There's only one song called Heartbreaker

y6NGQ.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm going to have like 4 hours to write a 12 page essay tomorrow

I've had 20 days to do it and haven't because I'm a stupid fucking piece of trash whose still going to ace this class because I know these other hoes can't touch me

get the alejandro candles out sistrens

if I post here again before 5 pm pacific time tomorrow, report me to the mods and get me banned

pray for my soul

kbye

I got a candle you can take sis
clock-eyebrow.gif

Good luck and I hope you get your work on time Geo. :p

I'm going to have like 4 hours to write a 12 page essay tomorrow

I've had 20 days to do it and haven't because I'm a stupid fucking piece of trash whose still going to ace this class because I know these other hoes can't touch me

That's the spirit!

Good luck sis!

Frodo

I miss the times when hitlor was being dragged publicly and Selenor was throwing her bad excuse for a career under the bus for no reason.

Those wore good times.

MANUELF

Banned
I haven't dropped Taylor or ripped up my stan card. But...Taylor did drop a peg or two. My faith has been shaken. :(
Why? She still makes music you enjoy right?
Is like when haters try to make me(he he he) unstan Queen Britney because she wants to be a good mother and left her music career to a second plane

Vazra

It's a cute song.

However... I wanted this album to grab me, but idk, it's not as good as the first one which is still her best. I know the second one is up for debate (a lot of people dislike it), but I liked that one better than this one.

Im cool with the album. It is weaker but still better than a lot stuff people stan here.
lauren-conrad-know-to-be-true-4.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: WTF are you doing Kesha?

Hmm...does she have complete freedom when it comes to performing and touring? I know she can't record new albums unless it's with her label, but perhaps she could make a career of debuting all of her new music live while touring.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
did it

I'm officially done with undergraduate work

it's 5 been long years

poor gurls who told me to kill myself because I wasn't straight

u almost won, but it wasn't enough

screams

let me be happy for the rest of the day before starting my graduate reading assignments tomorrow

victory

!!!! Congrats, Geo!!! Never let the lessers win. You are Beyoncé in that Avatar gif.

Vazra

did it

I'm officially done with undergraduate work

it's 5 been long years

poor gurls who told me to kill myself because I wasn't straight

u almost won, but it wasn't enough

screams

let me be happy for the rest of the day before starting my graduate reading assignments tomorrow

victory
Now lets do a private party to celebrate
ciara-undress.gif

Top Bottom