• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
did it

I'm officially done with undergraduate work

it's 5 been long years

poor gurls who told me to kill myself because I wasn't straight

u almost won, but it wasn't enough

screams

let me be happy for the rest of the day before starting my graduate reading assignments tomorrow

victory

No revenge is sweeter than getting paid and flaunting it in your haters face. Now get that job and show 'em sis.

0F8qACl.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is this what you consider like the old times?

Straight to bed and do the business without any fake excuses yeah. Im not talking old times like the 80s or early 90s where gays would go to the bathroom stalls at Kmart or Walmart to get the action tho.

MANUELF

Banned
Straight to bed and do the business without any fake excuses yeah. Im not talking old times like the 80s or early 90s where gays would go to the bathroom stalls at Kmart or Walmart to get the action tho.

You need a sexfriend urgently man

B-Dex

giphy.gif

This week has been too much honestly.

Cn2oCBcXEAABNhV.jpg

Wendy: Tinashe hasn't released anything since 2 On.

Poor Tinashe.

Whew Genki Rockets still slaying me 8 years later. Heavenly Star was that bop for me.

Genki Rockets!! That was such a cute album, I put it on from time to time when I want something sweet and light.

Has Gaga said anything at all about her future music plans? It's been some lean hard times over here... 💀 Not a fan of jazz and Til It Happens to you is good but far too depressing to listen to more than the once for me.

rhandino

Banned

The way this election cycle of the US is more interesting and messy than anything our faves will ever... I cannoT tbh

MTUdBxF.gif

Also the new album Bat for Lashes is OK but I need to listen to it a few more times to find the songs that I will use daily with "In God's House" and "I Will Love Again" being some of my faves so far.

did it

I'm officially done with undergraduate work

it's 5 been long years

poor gurls who told me to kill myself because I wasn't straight

u almost won, but it wasn't enough

screams

let me be happy for the rest of the day before starting my graduate reading assignments tomorrow

victory

WaiT! Did this actually happen? What horrible twats they are making you feel like that

Glad you pulled through!

Revenge is best when you're on the top!

Congrats!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I cannot believe it, Dawn Richards is currently being played on radio 1

Congrats Geo! What course did you do?

Liam signed a record deal with Capitol which makes it super supER SUPER official that they're never going to get back together
Not until 2029 when moms around the world call up the babysitters, and get together with old friends to go see the 5 Directions to the Big Time Wanted Vamps North America Tour with opening act JLS.

rhandino

Banned
Liam signed a record deal with Capitol which makes it super supER SUPER official that they're never going to get back together

i hope

EDIT: beaten! I'm a flop
They are going to go back at least one time when Zayn, Liam or Harry do a SuperBowl performance.

Not until 2029 when moms around the world call up the babysitters, and get together with old friends to go see the 5 Directions to the Big Time Wanted Vamps North America Tour with opening act JLS.

JLS omg such a tragic boy band lmao!

They are going to go back at least one time when Zayn, Liam or Harry do a SuperBowl performance.

Are you reaching quite far there sis in implying any one of their solo career's won't flop?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I had ppl follow me home (used to walk home from school), i was stabbed with a sharp ass pencil multiple times, I had those "do u like having sex with men? are u a faggot?" comments like at least a few times a week. (In my head, I was like, "I don't think so..." because sex back then even seemed like something I was not interested in) I've had the kill yourself (multiple times), disgrace to your race (multiple times), and then just like the basic drags that I didn't pay much mind after awhile

psychological damage is still on me I think, but idk it appears to be wearing off more and more now that I am beginning my slay era

a tragic tea

I was like, how can they tell damnit, I thought I was putting on the mask pretty well. kii.

thank you!

Oh, dear. Sorry you dealt with all that. I'll stan you all throughout this slay era.

psychological damage is still on me I think, but idk it appears to be wearing off more and more now that I am beginning my slay era

a tragic tea

I was like, how can they tell damnit, I thought I was putting on the mask pretty well. kii.

thank you!n
That's awful, I'm sorry to hear you had to go through that. But as you continue to grow and achieve, the insecurities of others that were once pushed on you will become increasingly less influential, and eventually be completely replaced with confidence and happiness - which you deserve! Everything always works out in the end for those with the courage to continue to push forward.

You studied abroad in South Africa, right? That must be have been an incredible experience. I'd love to go there myself one day.

I had ppl follow me home (used to walk home from school), i was stabbed with a sharp ass pencil multiple times, I had those "do u like having sex with men? are u a faggot?" comments like at least a few times a week. (In my head, I was like, "I don't think so..." because sex back then even seemed like something I was not interested in) I've had the kill yourself (multiple times), disgrace to your race (multiple times), and then just like the basic drags that I didn't pay much mind after awhile

a tragic tea

thank you!

Holy shit I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that :(

Psychological damage is the worst ngl, but hopefully you've been surrounding yourself with positive people! :)

People become more mature in time so hopefully those cu**s learnt a thing or two to respect people better

I shall Stan your slay era sis! Slay aloT!!!!!

:D

B-Dex

Geo giving BoJack Horseman teas. Which btw starts again tonight on Netflix. 💅🏾💅🏾💅🏾

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Natalia Kill "Free" speaks to my broke ass rn. No idea why Im looking at cute clothes with no coins lol

Frodo

OMG. I was listening to a few of the TRUE Divas today (people like Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Whitney Houston and co.) and your faves can't hold a candle to them. They are so above anyone else it is not even funny. There is so much emotion, so much musicality and so much talent in those voices that I feel like I need no new music ever again if I can listen to those songs on repeat for the eternity. Whitney Houston singing Chaka Khan's I'm Every Woman alone puts to dust every single effort your faves ever made to try and sing, and that is not even Whitney's best song.

I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong
To crash the critics saying, "is it right or is it wrong?"
If only fame had an IV, baby could I bear
Being away from you, I found the vein, put it in here

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause
Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Give me that thing that I love (Turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch (Make it real loud)
Make it real loud
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch
(A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E) Make it real loud

giphy.gif

I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong
To crash the critics saying, "is it right or is it wrong?"
If only fame had an IV, baby could I bear
Being away from you, I found the vein, put it in here

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause
Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Make it real loud
(A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E) Make it real loud

giphy.gif
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom