• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned

a kiiii

9bc3b7f52b.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Mau ®;210569889 said:
I don't think I can listen to Taydolfs old, amazing albums anymore. Now that I know she's a demonic, poisonous evil woman, most of the Fearless, Speak Now and RED (Bible) songs feel contrived and phony. Like the girl in Enchanted, Treacherous, State of Grace and Holy Ground never actually existed.

Fuck her. She's fucking TRASH.
Next you are going to hate Rihanna, you always turn on your female faves

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh poor gaga, hope it was clean and shes doing ok

silver linings, she could be taylor swift or selena right now kiii

rhandino

Banned
Oh, he produced the flawless Vroom Vroom from the good sis Charli XCX right? Let me listen then!

All those Gaga plays tho... Check to Check, it's impact? =P

I may have listened to The Fame Monster songs an absurd number of times

the flawless sis sophie. check out just like we never said goodbye.

PDtNf2X.png

gaga, ha stain on my flawless taste

damnit

Lmao saw Gaga and immediately thought "A Closet Gaga Stan"

jk :p I lol' because she looks so out of place there haha

This SOPHIE seems really intriguing, will give ha a spin

Also, where are these stats from btw? Does it track Apple Music or is it separate?

i am kind of though. i don't know why, but there's something about her that i like. probably the potential she has to be great, yet she continuously flops at showing it through

scrobbles from spotify. i don't know about apple music

Slay!!!

Used to use Spotify but migrated to Apple Music. Might still use Scrobble and see what my 'past life' was like

I wish there was an accurate way for something to tell me what my most played artists are. Genuinely curious. I don't use this fm thing tho

B-Dex

Not my mother and sister forcing me to go on a poke walk cause someone dropped a lure at a nearby pokestop.

The end is truly near once Japan launches. Taydolf's revenge.

Top Bottom