• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Let's not pretend that Applause is not a lowkey slay, Thanks.

Too bad it released WAY after it's time where the sound would still have been popular enough to be considered a hit.

Anyway! Let me go and listen to new Charlisus.

I'm not... Hilldawg can go to jail please.
LhuTBXX.gif
LhuTBXX.gif
LhuTBXX.gif
LhuTBXX.gif
LhuTBXX.gif
LhuTBXX.gif
LhuTBXX.gif
LhuTBXX.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Hunty no one believes the "ugh she just rubs me the wrong way :(((" shit anymore why don't you just say why you're actually voting for Trump, everyone else knows why.

Applause is mediocre, and it's as if they forgot to put the bass in it. At least it's better than Born This Way, where that constant mess that sounds like a bunch of electric guitars being thrown on the ground makes my ears bleed.

Just Dance and Bad Romance remain unbothered.

Edit: let me just focus on that police man on the left, since I don't come into this thread for my fix of shitty political news.

Applause is mediocre, and it's as if they forgot to put the bass in it. At least it's better than Born This Way, where that constant mess that sounds like a bunch of electric guitars being thrown on the ground makes my ears bleed.

Just Dance and Bad Romance remain unbothered

I thought I was the only one wondering what happened to the BASS in that song lol

Applause is still one of her strongest singles to date imo

She was right to debut SLAYPOO with that song

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Just Dance and Bad Romance remain unbothered.

Is bass what was missing? I always wondered what was lacking, as it never quite had the right kick...

Bad Romance >>>>>>

The Flop

Banned
It's true, we are MUCH better off today than 8 years ago and not in the shambles that Trump wants you to believe. Also, we don't live in Munich. RIP

Who is "we"?

I'm not better off.

My salary has gone up every year but the tax code makes it so it doesn't seem that way at all.

My insurance at work has gone up 350% in monthly fees.

We can't seem to take care of ISIS

The only pros are marriage equality and um. Drawing a blank. Your favs tried.

Touchdown

Banned
Who is "we"?

I'm not better off.

My salary has gone up every year but the tax code makes it so it doesn't seem that way at all.

My insurance at work has gone up 350% in monthly fees.

We can't seem to take care of ISIS

The only pros are marriage equality and um. Drawing a blank. Your favs tried.

Blame your employer about your insurance, not the government. That's your job trying to cover their ass to make as much money as possible. My insurance went down 20% with the affordable health care act. You've probably paid more taxes on your chaturbate transactions than everything else combined this year so please

6b7138933b.gif

rhandino

Banned
Blame your employer about your insurance, not the government. That's your job trying to cover their ass to make as much money as possible. My insurance went down 20% with the affordable health care act. You've probably paid more taxes on your chaturbate transactions than everything else combined this year so please

6b7138933b.gif
[ E N D ]   I T

mkOkZtw.gif

The Flop

Banned

6b7138933b.gif
Umm you are the only person I know who's insurance went down.

Also black lives matter. But please don't use it as a coy to kill people.

Now back to the slay that is white wine and "Cheap Thrills".

Majmun

Rise, although generic, is a so much better song than Make Me (irrelevant)

Still can't believe Katy is stealing the show like this LMAO poor Botney

Top Bottom