• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Eh I love Mei, she's extremely fun to play. Widowmaker is okay, not my fav though. She's fun on a few maps.

rhandino

Banned
z4tmHfO.gif
ldwLmZn.gif

me i IS NACCANER

mei is sidisgusting, if you pick mea you deserve to be DELTED from overwatch, mea should go elsewhere and fucking put up an ice wall in front of the fridge so that she can't eat anything and then she dies of starvation, she is literally the satan of overwatch, honestly disgusting, weever someone on the enemy team picks mei i make sure to specifically target them and ruin their day, mei is disgusting, blizzard should patch her out, trash!

meanwhile WIDOWMAKER is the queen of overwatch, literally and figuaratelyve,y she is a curlutral icon, she can headshot kill you instantly, she is french, when she says "no one can hide fro my site" and then fucks you up you know you fucked up, even if you're stupid satan cancer mei, stupid character meanwhile widow is basically to overwatch what POPGAF is to neogaf

Lmao

I am not ready for this.

Lorde is maintained prisoner in Hitlerina Swift basement because she saw in her the potential to dethrone her from the GP consciousnesses. Poor her.

In more exciting news YAAAAAAAAAAS! at Empress Utada releasing the cover and tracklist for her new album:

3e6ZKQL.jpg

Tracks:

1. Michi
2. Ore no Kanojo
3. Hanataba wo Kimi ni
4. Ni-jikan dake no Vacation
5. Ningyo
6. Tomodachi
7. Manatsu no Tooriame
8. Kouya no Ookami
9. Boukyaku
10. Jinsei Saikou no Hi
11. Sakura Nagashi

Finally, a quality release from one of the big girls not named Beyonce or Rihanna.

qDxNJDX.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh my, this is really good! Sound a LOT like something Rihanna would have done some years ago but I dig it.

funny-twerk-car-hood.gif

EDIT: Scratch that! This other song called Do It Right sounds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you should get into Summer Girl
super old demo but I still bop to it weekly

rhandino

Banned
Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

8MOeRe5.gif

Wow at Trump's latest comment. Imagine saying you are going to vote for him...Imagine going to one of his rallies and not keep it a secret....

He's over. He knows he's already lost hence the desperation and literal calls to violence even if it's "just a prank, bro."

I can't wait for the trash to be taken to the dumpster and set on fire come November.

I'm being asked to let people know that Nintendo is hiring. Just in case anyone wanted a job.

it's for the phone support and not the treehouse you thirsty heathens

The Flop

Banned
I am disgusted at what the good sis Normani had to endure on twitter. Justice for Normani.

P.S. I think we should not discuss politics on popGaf.

Top Bottom