• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

GAGA WILL SAVE US

TIME TO GET HYPED

6co2LE1.gif

rhandino

Banned
Gaga its totally going to get a Top 5 by her next era, its time we all accept that fact.

0DYzqSK.jpg

The only way she is going to flop is that she lead with a Redone rihductive mess so pray for her because I can see her doing exactly that x_X

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gaga its totally going to get a Top 5 by her next era, its time we all accept that fact.

0DYzqSK.jpg

The only way she is going to flop is that she lead with a Redone rihductive mess so pray for her because I can see her doing exactly that x_X

Wasnt ReDone basically removed from the project?

Lol I can't configure Instagram into my life in a great way so it's just a collection of late Facebook leftovers. Thanks for giving it a looksee though :3

Fem boys >>>

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol I can't configure Instagram into my life in a great way so it's just a collection of late Facebook leftovers. Thanks for giving it a looksee though :3

Fem boys >>>

Im proud to stalk... I mean follow you on facebook
GPPbFrz.gif

rhandino

Banned
Lorde is maintained prisoner in Hitlerina Swift basement because she saw in her the potential to dethrone her from the GP consciousnesses. Poor her.

In more exciting news YAAAAAAAAAAS! at Empress Utada releasing the cover and tracklist for her new album:

3e6ZKQL.jpg

Tracks:

1. Michi
2. Ore no Kanojo
3. Hanataba wo Kimi ni
4. Ni-jikan dake no Vacation
5. Ningyo
6. Tomodachi
7. Manatsu no Tooriame
8. Kouya no Ookami
9. Boukyaku
10. Jinsei Saikou no Hi
11. Sakura Nagashi

Finally, a quality release from one of the big girls not named Beyonce or Rihanna.

qDxNJDX.gif

Gaga fans are notorious for becoming pessimistic after one too many. Garrett will be back to form by morning.

i just want her to slay

i watched a video of her cooking a barbecue earlier today and on isntagram and it made me hope for the future. she i s still beautiful and i hope she ca n bring her energy to the pop music landscape. if not we will wee stick with TONY BENET and CHEEK 4 CHEEK for the rest of our lives, and i am too gay for there to never be another§ album from gaga again.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I think Gaga could have a top 20 hit...maybe hitting 9, and if lucky a 3 or a 5. I am very intrigued to hear her work, even if her last two albums have been "gay" and "weird as fuck". Maybe her new album is "classy." I think people could like that, especially if it sounds more like a Beyonce album with mature sounds and themes.

i just want her to slay

i watched a video of her cooking a barbecue earlier today and on isntagram and it made me hope for the future. she i s still beautiful and i hope she ca n bring her energy to the pop music landscape. if not we will wee stick with TONY BENET and CHEEK 4 CHEEK for the rest of our lives, and i am too gay for there to never be another§ album from gaga again.

That bbq video was amazing, the way she flipped dem wings... Slay goddess of roasting chicken

Widowmaker is trash. Queen Mei remains unbothered.
me i IS NACCANER

mei is sidisgusting, if you pick mea you deserve to be DELTED from overwatch, mea should go elsewhere and fucking put up an ice wall in front of the fridge so that she can't eat anything and then she dies of starvation, she is literally the satan of overwatch, honestly disgusting, weever someone on the enemy team picks mei i make sure to specifically target them and ruin their day, mei is disgusting, blizzard should patch her out, trash!

meanwhile WIDOWMAKER is the queen of overwatch, literally and figuaratelyve,y she is a curlutral icon, she can headshot kill you instantly, she is french, when she says "no one can hide fro my site" and then fucks you up you know you fucked up, even if you're stupid satan cancer mei, stupid character meanwhile widow is basically to overwatch what POPGAF is to neogaf

Top Bottom