• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

giphy.gif

I am disgusted at what the good sis Normani had to endure on twitter. Justice for Normani.

P.S. I think we should not discuss politics on popGaf.
And then of course the crazies had to turn it into something about Canola. Like, they can't even properly stan.

Sad!

rhandino

Banned
I just watched the Cheap Trills video like 5 times in a row and wow its excellent and I honestly think that is the best music video released this year along with Formation.

I also think that Sia videography is well on his way to surpass Gaga.

Frodo

Alanis Morissette - Thank U remains a SLAY. Your faves could never make a video so #ICONIC.

Thank you, India. Thank you, providence.

Edit: not Thank U being 18 years old! lololololololol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There are more registered tracks for Cruel Youth and apparently the EP is not finished yet. Registered tracks so far...

Diamond Days
Florida sadness
I Want It Now
Hatefuck
Legends
Mr.Watson
Riot in My heart
Cry In Public
I Don't (LOVE you)
Alexis Texas

Ugh end me Queen.

rhandino

Banned
Warner Bros has firmed an October start date in New York for Ocean’s Eight, the female-driven caper spinoff directed by Gary Ross, and the studio is closing with its principal cast. Aside from the previously identified Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett, deals are close with Anne Hathaway, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling and Awkwafina. The latter is the hip hop moniker of Asian American rapper and actress Nora Lum, who most recently had a role in Neighbors 2.
HNycRTt.gif

Lorde is maintained prisoner in Hitlerina Swift basement because she saw in her the potential to dethrone her from the GP consciousnesses. Poor her.

In more exciting news YAAAAAAAAAAS! at Empress Utada releasing the cover and tracklist for her new album:

3e6ZKQL.jpg

Tracks:

1. Michi
2. Ore no Kanojo
3. Hanataba wo Kimi ni
4. Ni-jikan dake no Vacation
5. Ningyo
6. Tomodachi
7. Manatsu no Tooriame
8. Kouya no Ookami
9. Boukyaku
10. Jinsei Saikou no Hi
11. Sakura Nagashi

Finally, a quality release from one of the big girls not named Beyonce or Rihanna.

qDxNJDX.gif

WAIT. OMG SHES CKMIFN BACK? WHENNN?!

WHAT KIND OF SLAYAGE. UTADA IS THE FUXKING QUEEN OF POP

How did I just find out about this. Omg I'm so happy.

Edit: Also that cover slays

Vazra

No Man's Sky delivered what I expected. An overpriced game that couldn't deliver on everything it set itself into. A Molyneux tea.

Phreaker

Eh, I'm enjoying it tbh.

Good, I still plan to get it on Friday, but that whole thing does kind of piss me off. When you tell people "yes you can see other players, but the chances are so small it will likely never happen" you can bet they will try it the first day. And what do you know, they were on the same spot on the same planet at the same time and they could not see each other. Then there are signs pointing that this isn't even possible since each player does not have the same world state (one saw day while the other saw night, you can pause the game, etc.)

Vazra

Mau ®;213195624 said:
I just heard Britney's "Clumsy". Ya'll really stan this?
After Make Me and Private Show no idea why people keep looking for the album. Blackout 2.0 my ass

When did your name change from a word to a charm?
No other sound makes the hair stand up on the back of my arm
All of the letters push to the front of my mouth
And saying your name is somewhere between a prayer and a shout
And I can't get it out

When did your name change from language to magic?
I'd write it again on the back of my hand,
And I know it sounds tragic

Feels like a drug
And I can't get enough
And it fits like a glove
I'm addicted to your love

Top Bottom