• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

Hope Hitlor dies during one of her satanic rituals tbh
Legends K pretty much destroyed her career anyway.

And Make Me is the only bearable song from Glory so far.

rhandino

Banned
5c1932ee39.gif
Welcome Back!

1e251qS.gif

Please, stop getting banned because OMG!

I went into any song Britney Spears released since Work Bitch expecting sexy bops and instead I got some Kidz Bop realness
Adjusted just a bit

hylT1v7.gif

Mau ®

Gurl, Bad Romance alone shits on anything Rihanna's dried up raisin of a brain has conceived over the years.

The FUMES 😂

Rhat is the most viewed, suscribed and most successful VEVO artist. She's the only artist with two VMA's for video of the year. "We Found Love" literally started a subgenre in itself and won a Grammy for best video.

She deserves it more than your has been tribute act.

I read here from some regulars and from other people that Rihanna shows are incredible fun and have great ambient so I am sure you are not going to be dissapointed.

Hope you enjoy it =3.

cool thanks. i went to see Bey with a free ticket three weeks ago and i enjoyed that quite a bit.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Mau ®;213292626 said:
When you hurt me
You hurt yourself
DON'T HURT YOURSELF

That song has grown on me. I just really love that album...if I was ever cheated on... I would totally listen to it on repeat.

Edit: Oh wait I was...but that doesnt really count because of...reasons...plus we didn't stay together, so I wasn't able to take their ass to red lobster...oh well

rhandino

Banned
Good taste liking the Lord friends
flirtygif.gif
U36rHOC.gif

It's such a shame that 2 of my faves have a crush on the Aryan One but I will forgive their sins if they deliver solid new material.

Ed Sheeran at least I can see pulling great but I am a little worried about Lorde new effort.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I think Umbrella = Bad Romance.

But, lbr, Rhat surpassed Gags, her albums, with ANTi.

A singles artist making a better album than her...

giphy.gif

Koodo

Banned
Rihanna es una porqueria, but there's no doubt she's a notch above Stefaded Germ. We Found Love alone is a bigger artistic statement than all of Stefaded's videography combined.

But I won't stop a little hemorrhoid from publicly embarrassing themselves by claiming otherwise in the Year 2016.

4HOuepH.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
U36rHOC.gif

It's such a shame that 2 of my faves have a crush on the Aryan One but I will forgive their sins if they deliver solid new material.

Ed Sheeran at least I can see pulling great but I am a little worried about Lorde new effort.
I'm guessing Ed Sheeran won't probably be out with another album till next year...however I would really hope he moves to a two year cycle and away from a three year one.

Mau ®

Everyone knows Rihanna surpassed Gaga a long time ago. But I can feel she's coming with a bop for a lead single tbh. Ya'll wait.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Carly's music sounds so basic compared to everything else on every style she goes to. Ya'll can keep her.

Top Bottom