• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

i did enjoy it but mostly because we just sang along with the songs with a full stadium of people, that's fun but Rihanna did not much to enhance the experience. Blast Umbrella through stadium speakers and it would've been the same. I counted in one song, i can't remember which one where she sang less than 10 words while the background took care of the rest.

basically: (parentheses is audience singing)

Want you to make me *holds mic to audience* (feel)
Like *holds mic to audience* (I'm the only girl in the world)
Like *holds mic to audience* (I'm the only one that you'll ever love)
Like *holds mic to audience* (I'm the only one who knows your heart
* dances while lip syncing without mic for the rest of the song*

every song went like this.

she only really sang the last two songs of the setlist, which were from the new album.
Drag the island rhat's lack of talent! She's probably so drugged up she can't remember her own lyrics

MANUELF

Banned
I'm just saying, Pink did EXACTLY that for Lady Marmalade at concerts.
She did?
*search youtube*
OMG she did and WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING TO THOSE DOLLS?????????
tumblr_mamq6v75s21qlsak1o3_250.gif

Beyoncé’s Formation Earns $210 Million in Ticket Sales… So Far

The first two legs of the tour — through North America in the spring followed by a five-week trek in Europe that wrapped Aug. 3 — generated 1.8 million tickets sold at 40 performances.
Each of the venues on the European schedule hosted the tour for a single night except for London’s Wembley Stadium that drew 142,500 fans on July 2 and 3. The two-night stint earned $15.3 million, the sixth-highest gross of the year based on reported Boxscores from touring artists of all genres.
The best-attended show so far on the Formation World Tour occurred at her July 21 show at the Stade de France in Paris. A total of 75,106 tickets were sold to the concert. (That beats the 55,736 tickets sold to her May 14 Rose Bowl show in Pasadena, Calif. — which had been the tour’s best-attended show.)
zgPNVpJ.gif

Frodo

People can say whatever they want about POPGAF, but when Off-Topic is stanning Johnny Depp even after that video...

oXDiVgB.gif

A plister03 tea.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
man that Rihanna concert was bad. I didn't pay for it so it was fine and i was sorta entertained but seeing Bey 3 weeks earlier made this looks like a joke and it's the same price.

she barely sings any songs, just says 3 words then holds the mic in to the crowd while the background singers sing the song and she dances a bit. not even good choreo or amazing stage show. thing was barely over an hour too.

Bey killed in comparison, better show with the turning cube thing that looked awesome (riri just had a plain stage), much much better visuals and singing while dancing circles around RiRi, way longer too.

i would feel ripped off if i paid for this, especially at the insane prices she demands.

talent ALWAYS wins.

Frodo

What video? I havent been following the thread.

There's a video she recorded of him breaking stuff and shouting at her. There is no evidence of physical violence, but abuse doesn't need to be physical. Johnny Depp is trending on Twitter, if you click the link is the first tweet to show up. I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd link it.

And plister03, you stan Trump. It's much worse.

B-Dex

Team Canada pimping out Sia hardcore. Unstoppable is pretty much our teams theme song. Also the US is a MESS with their athletes accolades. Disgusting that my country has to celebrate their historic achievements and NBC can't even have a footnote about them.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I thought it debuted/peaked at number 17
It did, it looks like they updated it lol.

Also surprised Closer didn't debut higher on the charts. I'm thinking it jumps up to 1 next week. It's like the top song on iTunes, Spotify and Apple Music.

Top Bottom