• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
So by this logic, Mariah, Madonna, Whitney, Celine Dion, and many amazing artists are all irrelevant? OK
Madonna doesn't rely on her albums anymore and she just uses them to promote her more lucrative tours and it's actually kind of sad that she has managed to maintain a very successful career and relevance while Britney crashed and burned and with her rihmains being displayed in Las Vegas.

And for Mariah:

MXF3xJ0.png
SzOSS6p.gif

5rMzDza.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
However, the only artists Lana fans could come for are "tumblr" artists like her. You know, Halsey, Marina & The diamonds, Melanie Martinez etc.. artists who hate themselves and their fans

gl;kergkel;fdg

but where is the lie

I love Lana so much but if Lana was my "fave" I would consider twice before coming for someone who is well known and influenced many new artists and dancers. However, the only artists Lana fans could come for are "tumblr" artists like her. You know, Halsey, Marina & The diamonds, Melanie Martinez etc.. artists who hate themselves and their fans. Coming for say Britney or Bey who accomplished in a day what Lana will never accomplish in her entire career is absurd.

I like FF but most of Britney fans hate it because of her & her team not promoting the album enough. It's a fun pop album and i still use
*sigh* I didn't wanna have to do this but here we go:
Marina and the Diamonds released her first album, The Family Jewels, in 2010- 2 years before Lana released Born To Die in 2012. I thought as someone who is stuck in the past, you'd at least know that. Moving on, you mention Melanie Martinez. Do you want to know who actually inspired the disgusting, talentless, disturbing mess that is Melanie Martinez? Take a look:
For Fresh First artist Melanie Martinez, an alumnus of The Voice, it appears to be the former. Martinez made it into the top six, wowing judges and fans with her cover of Britney Spears‘ “Toxic” during the blind auditions.
Fitting that Shitney would inspire someone who hates herself and her fans, huh?

Halsey is apparently inspired by Nirvana and other music from the 90's, so not sure why you're mentioning her?

Do you want to know who has mentioned Lana before? Well, no one other than the artist who released the Album of the Year for 2015: Grimes
“You know how Lana Del Rey put out Paradise Edition after Born To Die? It would be like that. There are songs I seriously considered for Art Angels, but they fucked with the momentum when I tried to put them on the record.”
In fact she even toured with her! Meanwhile shitney was busy working Eggz lmaoooo

Aguila

#ICONIC
Marina and the Diamonds released her first album, The Family Jewels, in 2010- 2 years before Lana released Born To Die in 2012. I thought as someone who is stuck in the past, you'd at least know that. Moving on, you mention Melanie Martinez. Do you want to know who actually inspired the disgusting, talentless, disturbing mess that is Melanie Martinez? Take a look:

Halsey is apparently inspired by Nirvana and other music from the 90's, so not sure why you're mentioning her?

Do you want to know who has mentioned Lana before? Well, no one other than the artist who released the Album of the Year for 2015: Grimes

In fact she even toured with her! Meanwhile shitney was busy working Eggz lmaoooo
Eviscerate ha. Talent flocks to talent and trash seems only to get trashier.

YFVwDxE.gif

DRAAAAAAG HEEER!

I live for Blood Diamond drags... Full of attitude and sass :whew:

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
this page is honestly hilarious, someone stanning an irrelevant who can't sing, can't dance, who's last album was a dud that rapidly disappeared from collective memory...and it has the GALL to come for the legendARY miss britney spears.

this page is honestly hilarious, someone stanning an irrelevant who can't sing, can't dance, who's last album was a dud that rapidly disappeared from collective memory...and it has the GALL to come for the legendARY miss britney spears.
when is the Britbot update that adds self-awareness coming? They desperately need it tbh

Nasser

Reminder that Britney's receiving the millennium award (Which is difficult to get not everybody has that) in 18 days. Have a good rest of the day everybody, I'm going back to study

tumblr_n47k4a0ga81qk08n1o1_500.gif

I always considered Nintendo to be the Lady Gaga of the gaming world.

Both Brands marching to the beat of their own drum

Both brands on the verge of the biggest comeback anyone has seen... When will anyone else?

LG5 and NX will slay

PsPoor who?
If LG5 truly is like the NX and Interscope sells the album at no loss, can we expect another 99 cent Amazon deal?

I wonder if she is gonna release fully videos for the songs. Also she shouldn't lower herself to perform with muppets.
Sorry is probably the easiest video to release because it's played in full in the film and doesn't have any cuts or interruptions like (my personal preferences for future singles) 6 Inch or Freedom.

and nawT the muppet XD

While Beyonce has never been classier than when she exerts her sexuality, Mariah is just freaking awkward

Her giving a lap dance the other day

mc.jpg

MANUELF

Banned
Mau ®;202586637 said:
Britney is over. Ya'll need to come to terms with it 💀😳

Sorry but we are with our fave during good and bad moments inthezone, we will be on the boat until it stops working

Top Bottom