• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MANUELF

Banned
Have you guys enjoyed King Nintendo generous offer and bought the Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle?

When will the other two lessers?

Decarabia

Have you guys enjoyed King Nintendo generous offer and bought the Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle?

When will the other two lessers?

Naturally. Shantae and the Pirate's Slay alone makes it worth it

er3jbE8.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Nintendo fans are the britney fans of the gaming world
Sad.

Nintendo fans are the britney fans of the gaming world
Sad.

I always considered Nintendo to be the Lady Gaga of the gaming world.

Both Brands marching to the beat of their own drum

Both brands on the verge of the biggest comeback anyone has seen... When will anyone else?

LG5 and NX will slay

PsPoor who?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Don't come for Nintendo. Donkey Kong Country > anything your fave has released!

Both brands on the verge of the biggest comeback anyone has seen... When will anyone else?

LG5 and NX will slay

PsPoor who?

Sad!
Let her go, it's the kind thing to do

Nasser

Beyonce survived the biggest stigma in the entertainment industry and managed to make not only a very successful career but also an empire with her name becoming one of the most powerful brands in the business that outlasted the 2000's fad that was Britney.

Please take several seats sis.

giphy.gif

In what world? Your opinion is your opinion, I can't change that. Think however you like, but in terms of FACTS. Bey needs YEARS to become like Britney. Bey can't compete with Brit since Brit is in a different league and has other people to compete with. People like Madonna, Mariah, Shania Twain, Whitney, etc.. Whether you want to admit it or not :)

holla at me when Bey has at least one diamond album, until then sit down

giphy.gif

Just wanted to post that after Nasser my favorite pop gaffer is rhandino <3

tumblr_mijl66OQpv1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Mau ®

LG5 and NX will slay

PsPoor who?

&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

oh wow

Portland man named 'Avril Lavigne' wanted for not registering as sex offender, police say

A 30-year-old Portland man &#8212; who in 2014 legally changed his name to that of a famous singer-songwriter &#8212; is wanted for failing to register as a sex offender.

EDIT:

LG5 and NX will slay

PsPoor who?

No lies detected.

Nasser

Holla at me when your fave learns how to sing or dance.

Let her retire and waste away in peace already.

if I remember correctly you stan Ellie Goulding? if that's the case, then your posts are never taken seriously, but don't worry you can still let us know what you think about legends

giphy.gif

Oh please no one except Janet can dance like Britney did

Britney's dancing was 80% presentation and 20% skill. Take a look at her most lauded choreography. Janet Jackson dances circles around her. Beyonce dances circles around her. I can probably list off several other acts who aren't even known for their choreography who had more skills in dance than Britney did.

Everything about country Janet is so overrated it's UNREAL

Nasser

I love Lana so much but if Lana was my "fave" I would consider twice before coming for someone who is well known and influenced many new artists and dancers. However, the only artists Lana fans could come for are "tumblr" artists like her. You know, Halsey, Marina & The diamonds, Melanie Martinez etc.. artists who hate themselves and their fans. Coming for say Britney or Bey who accomplished in a day what Lana will never accomplish in her entire career is absurd.

I thought that Femme Fatale was a good album. It is the only album that I liked from Britney.

I like FF but most of Britney fans hate it because of her & her team not promoting the album enough. It's a fun pop album and i still use

If anything it's the other way around, Britney was inspired by Janet and it's pretty obvious especially in the Stronger video.

I have no idea why people want to push Madonna as her biggest influence.

cory64

If anything it's the other way around, Britney was inspired by Janet and it's pretty obvious especially in the Stronger video.

Exactly. The "If" MV pretty much invented Britney.

Nasser

TEA. Britney is more influenced by Janet and not Madonna. I really want Janet to present the Millennium award to Britney at the BBMA. That would be so iconic.
i know it will never happen but let me dream T_T

If Britknee was my fave id be desperate and thirsty that I would ignore the fact that Britknee lacks quality anymore and hail Pretty Girls as the song of our generation.

Frodo

I promised I'd be good
But I can't help myself from these temptations
When they come, there's nothing I can do
I promised I'd be good
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
So when I fall, I will fall to you

tMmWE87.gif

Nasser

The nerve of gaga fans coming for Britney when gaga's singing career lasted 3 or maybe 4 years.

And to think that back in 2008 we all thought gaga would be the next pop icon. Very funny

xtina1.gif

Exactly. The "If" MV pretty much invented Britney.

Yup, the If video was what really inspired a lot of girls like Britney and Ciara and other dance oriented performers.

TEA. Britney is more influenced by Janet and not Madonna. I really want Janet to present the Millennium award to Britney at the BBMA. That would be so iconic.
i know it will never happen but let me dream T_T

That would be amazing honestly and would be a big honor to Britney.

Britney's biggest influence is definitely Janet

Beyonce's is Tina Turner and Prince

Gaga's is Madonna and David Bowie

Rihanna's is Lauryn Hill

Katy's is Jimmy Buffet

rhandino

Banned
In what world? Your opinion is your opinion, I can't change that. Think however you like, but in terms of FACTS. Bey needs YEARS to become like Britney. Bey can't compete with Brit since Brit is in a different league and has other people to compete with. People like Madonna, Mariah, Shania Twain, Whitney, etc.. Whether you want to admit it or not :)
Longevity is key and B has been very consistent during her whole career while Britney faded the moment her producers discarded ha like a used condom when her meltdown stopped being quirky and actually affected her ability to bring the masses to buy her albums and tour tickets.

giphy.gif

Frodo

This thread: my favourite flop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your favourite flop

They will all be irrelevant by next Tuesday, so why bother?

Matt_

Gags just uploaded a video with mark Ronson and my heart skipped a beat
But it was just a live cover thing

She shouldn't toy with my emotions it's cruel

Longevity is key and B has been very consistent during her whole career while Britney faded the moment her producers discarded ha like a used condom when her meltdown stopped being quirky and actually affected her ability to bring the masses to buy her albums and tour tickets.

giphy.gif

IacqcWD.gif

I saw that too omg

I literally gasped then realised... ITS ANOTHER COVER!

Gaga sure is making it big as a tribute act ngl

Awaiting her Prince tribute performance at this years VMAs

Nasser

giphy.gif

So by this logic, Mariah, Madonna, Whitney, Celine Dion, and many amazing artists are all irrelevant? OK

This thread: my favourite flop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your favourite flop

They will all be irrelevant by next Tuesday, so why bother?

we're trying to have fun. At least the thread is not dead :p

MrV4ltor

She uploaded 2 different version too. She's such a noob when it comes to tech, but at least we know she's really in charge of her own channel lmao

Nasser is right,

Whenever this thread is dead, we just mention Britknee and this thread comes to life again.

Britknee (quite ironically) means life, just look at her career!!!!

Poor Vita?

When will anyone's fave other than Nasser bring life to such a secluded communiteA?

Truly the icon of our generation <3

Nasser

Nasser is right,

Whenever this thread is dead, we just mention Britknee and this thread comes to life again.

Britknee (quite ironically) means life, just look at her career!!!!

Poor Vita?

When will anyone's fave other than Nasser bring life to such a secluded communiteA?

Truly the icon of our generation <3

giphy.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I thought that Femme Fatale was a good album. It is the only album that I liked from Britney.
I like the remix of femme fatale with nicki and Kesha, but that's about it
I love Lana so much but if Lana was my "fave" I would consider twice before coming for someone who is well known and influenced many new artists and dancers. However, the only artists Lana fans could come for are "tumblr" artists like her. You know, Halsey, Marina & The diamonds, Melanie Martinez etc.. artists who hate themselves and their fans. Coming for say Britney or Bey who accomplished in a day what Lana will never accomplish in her entire career is absurd.

I like FF but most of Britney fans hate it because of her & her team not promoting the album enough. It's a fun pop album and i still use
I'm a fan of Lana (love all her albums), but don't know of anybody else like her, but then again I only know of her because of American Horror Story
The nerve of gaga fans coming for Britney when gaga's singing career lasted 3 or maybe 4 years.

And to think that back in 2008 we all thought gaga would be the next pop icon. Very funny

xtina1.gif
Britney had like two ears of gold. Her first few albums, and her breakdown albums for a couple years after.

Top Bottom