• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

B-Dex

No offense but I've already preordered the album.... Which means that I technically I own it. So I can't wait to legally download it tonight.

tumblr_lyj1l2QJqQ1r5ein1o1_500.gif

The reach trying to justify your piracy.

idwl

omg snippets from glory are out!! I only listened to a few seconds of each don't want to spoil my first proper listen, But I did listen to 30 secs of "Change your mind" and its amaaaaaaazing

idwl

Damn its really good

Like almost better than Blackout

Seriously she came for scalps

Its so so good. I like it more than blackout tbh, a few tracks on blackout were growers I love almost every track here.

She better release a lot of singles this era, cause these songs are so good. Need to bless the GP

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Now wait for Metacritic to drag it, weak first week sales to see the stans drop it and call it Britney Jean.

alternade

Its so so good. I like it more than blackout tbh, a few tracks on blackout were growers I love almost every track here.

She better release a lot of singles this era, cause these songs are so good. Need to bless the GP

You know this is 2nd listen and I agree this is better than Blackout. Its so modern sounding that it kind of makes Blackout seem dated. Its the music that we've been wanting and knew she could produce for years and only shows she can still pull it off if we give her time.

Floridian

It was already a given that the album was going to be better than Britney Jean (seriously how can one go lower than that....)

Slumber Party is my new fave.

idwl

You know this is 2nd listen and I agree this is better than Blackout. Its so modern sounding that it kind of makes Blackout seem dated. Its the music that we've been wanting and knew she could produce for years and only shows she can still pull it off if we give her time.

Her voice and the production are amazing. I was hoping the promo songs wouldn't be the best of the album and those really are trash in comparison. So proud of her.

royalan

Of course Blackout sounds dated, it came out almost a decade ago. But it transformed the pop scene for the next 5-6 years.

I mean, I guess Bethoven's 5th Symphony is inferior because it sounds dated, right?

Your opinion is wrong, and you should be ashamed.

Aguila

#ICONIC
This Glory praise. What a surprising turn of events tbh (if all this praise isn't just stan delusions that is).

It was already a given that the album was going to be better than Britney Jean (seriously how can one go lower than that....)

Um, it was noT. Private Show and Clumsy could have easily joined the shit songs on Britney Jean.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
PopGAF all of the sudden reeks of Passion Tango Herbal Tea blended with Flaming Hot Cheetos and sewer trash.

Aguila

#ICONIC
This bitch released the worst songs from Glory as singles. I can't believe her.

Like, this is a really good pop alberm, but you wouldn't know if you had just listened to Make Me Sleep or Private Shit.

Nasser

This bitch released the worst songs from Glory as singles. I can't believe her.

Like, this is a really good pop alberm, but you wouldn't know if you had just listened to Make Me Sleep or Private Shit.

Sweetie the only official single she released was Make Me, the rest are only promotional singles. I'm hoping for Slumber Party to be the second single. It's e x c e l l e n t

Aguila

#ICONIC
Sweetie the only official single she released was Make Me, the rest are only promotional singles. I'm hoping for Slumber Party to be the second single. It's e x c e l l e n t
I know. She could have chosen much better songs for the first single AND promo singles. She had like 17 to choose from. 😒

MrV4ltor

Isn't Do You Wanna Come Over going to be the second single?
My bf actually loves that song lmao
This album is actually pretty decent tho
Only song I dislike so far is Invitation, too much autotune
Change Your Mind is AMAZING

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
listening to people who normally would only be skulldragging brit going a bit less on their attempts has convinced me.......glory pop AOTY 2016

Mau ®;214293279 said:
Also, let's not forget when they covered Robyn's "Dancing on my own" and made it so much better <3

trying to bait me into posting ic. no comment.

Wait.. So Britney leaked or is the album out?

Also, anyone have any early impressions of Francine Ocean? I'm not ready to listen to him even though I got crApple Music &#128550;

I need Langod to release something before August ends so that I can know that those rumors about her going back to a BTD like sound are true...but she's probably not releasing anything

Top Bottom