• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Yado

Mau ®;214272798 said:
Lana cancelled her appearance at a festival in my city and Kings of Leon took her place instead.

I'm so happy 😍😍😍 Kings of Leon are my faves

yikes

The Flop

Banned
Mau ®;214272798 said:
Lana cancelled her appearance at a festival in my city and Kings of Leon took her place instead.

I'm so happy 😍😍😍 Kings of Leon are my faves

tumblr_inline_oafo665JdZ1qderj8_500.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
So, I was listening to some music on Youtube when the suggested video by this artist named Mabel came up on the sidebar and I was like why not? Turns out, she slays and I'm pretty sure you guys already know about her, especially the peoples on the UK. Just in case I'm actually showing you guys new music first, then take a listen to these songs. She's got that 90s R&B vibe going on, which must be a current trend in UK music, which I'm enjoying greatly

My Boy My Town

Thinking of You

Talk About Forever

I just discovered this chick on YouTube as well. Her music is great (Thinking of You especially!!!) and so are her visuals/videos, hair, and clothes. What kind of ART.

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;214293279 said:
Also, let's not forget when they covered Robyn's "Dancing on my own" and made it so much better <3
I suppose if science ever finds a link between marihuana consumption and brain cells dying, this post will be testament to that.

MANUELF

Banned
Popcast 2 opinions:
- Do You Wanna Come Over? impressions on the next one please
- Thanks Leona for thinking of me when talking about Britney stans, love you too
- The scrapped video of Make Me is easily her sexiest one, Im not surprised she decided to cancel it
- Gaga talk? Boring!!!! Just like her, she tried so hard to be different that everyone got bored of her
- I really dont like Anti, I found it boring as hell
- Either P!nk, Missy or Taylord deserves the MJ Video Vanguard
- Vision of Love was number 1 in Billboard when I was born xD
- This Mariah section lasted wayy too long

Frodo

So, I was listening to some music on Youtube when the suggested video by this artist named Mabel came up on the sidebar and I was like why not? Turns out, she slays and I'm pretty sure you guys already know about her, especially the peoples on the UK. Just in case I'm actually showing you guys new music first, then take a listen to these songs. She's got that 90s R&B vibe going on, which must be a current trend in UK music, which I'm enjoying greatly

My Boy My Town

Thinking of You

Talk About Forever

I'll just quote this to check it out later.

Edit: Not King of Homophobes staning in this thread. A new low had been reached.

rhandino

Banned
I love their song 'Pure'. Will check that one out.

EDIT:

Glory tracklist!

EgDB36M.jpg
No seas Cortes it's totally going to be the latino pop song with a dash of reggaeton that all the north american girls and boys love to use in their albums.

... I am here for it if that's the case.

hSCEz1D.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I tried with the Natalia Kills ep and it wasnt really doing it for me
I just don't mesh with her voice and even if the material was brilliant I'd never like it. i have the same thing with xtina

I will say Problem is my fucking jam (like dirrty is)

Nasser

No seas Cortes it's totally going to be the latino pop song with a dash of reggaeton that all the north american girls and boys love to use in their albums.

... I am here for it if that's the case.

hSCEz1D.gif

Multilingual legend. Can't say the same about the other girls

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Multilingual legend. Can't say the same about the other girls

Christina Aguilera Spanish Album
Nelly Furtado Some Spanish and Portuguese songs
Avril Lavigne recorded Girlfriend in a lot of languages even if a failure
Charli XCX did Boom Clap and Break The Rules in Japanese
JLo did some spanish songs
Laura Pausini English, Spanish and Italian

Your fave is not that special

Nasser

I wonder if it'll be produced by Danja!?

I don't think so. I'm still annoyed Mood Ring (the song produced by DJ Mustard) isn't in the album (They say it's going to be in his upcoming mixtape). I'm so excited for Glory! I heard Just Luv Me and Invitation snippets... Of course I liked both

jwWdm.gif

These titles got me thinking if any of you guys is able to speak two or more languages. I feel like this thread is full of non native English speakers for some reason

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
glory needs to leak in approximately the next half hour so I can have it before I go out
britneys ability to get my hyped no matter what
pop princess

Matt_

surely britney is not sampling the macerana on one song
i was shame bopping to that song two weeks ago
dance aside its pretty good

Also any mexicans and peurto ricans in here? your divers>>>>

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
surely britney is not sampling the macerana on one song
i was shame bopping to that song two weeks ago
dance aside its pretty good

Also any mexicans and peurto ricans in here? your divers>>>>
Im from and still in Puerto Rico hermana.

Nasser

No offense but I've already preordered the album.... Which means that I technically I own it. So I can't wait to legally download it tonight.

tumblr_lyj1l2QJqQ1r5ein1o1_500.gif

Top Bottom