• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

End iT.

Poor you.

I just want an Ultraviolence 2 tbh.
lana never releaaed something like delirium sis...don't try it

Anyway I just want her sound to keep evolving and not get stuck on that HM sound

That twitter account i was talking about does have legitimacy when it comes to Shitney but they were pretty adamant about Gaga coming in August but apparently it's going to be September so....

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lou Pearlman died.

I kind of want to make a thread to post the Rich Cronin story on what a creepy piece of shit he is but I feel like that wouldn't work out too well

Aguila

#ICONIC
Okay nvm lol she recently said she's still working with Rick Nowels...it's gonna be HM 2 rip

She's worked with him since BTD tho.

But I think she does need to find some new producers like she did with UV and Dan, except this time with more pop-oriented producers. Because, the way her sales have declined, she really can't release another Honeymoon.

Nasser

Man on The Moon is beautiful

giphy.gif

I love Britney

giphy.gif

Zutroy

Fuck it, i'm going for a third post!

If I'm Dancing is like a modern version of a late 90's European dance hit! I'm bopping around my flat at 6:10am!

Britney delivered!

And that ending!!!!

Why are you guys talking about glory when frank just released an album? It's time to let go of that talentless hack of a pop star and get into that #realmusic!!!!!!

Nasser

Last night I was in your arms so strong

One small step and, baby, you were gone

Now there's meaning in the saddest songs

All I do is cry and sing along

Drinking alone in my party dress

Would you come back if I looked my best?

Put on a smile and I said to myself

Patience, darling, wait for the night

Darkness comes and love comes alive

I've been right here dreaming of you

Waiting for my man on the moon

200w.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
im so hungover and invitation is so good
what a blessed sunday
i could honestly weep

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
glory is so fucking good only on track 9
alber of the year
how have they done us dirty with the singles

Matt_

love me down
hard to forget you
theres not a gif in the world to describe my happiness
why is nobody else awake

Matt_

Why do y'all like Invitation?
It's an autotuned mess.
Or did I download the wrong version?

autotune yes
mess no

autotune used intentionally can be great, its to hide shit singing (opening britney up to a critique here) is when its crap, ala Kanye Invitiation revels in it and its all the better for it

this album though >>>>>>>>
her second best after blackout for me
miles more listenable than BJ, FF and Circus
and I prefer the music to ITZ
can't comment on her first two

MrV4ltor

I don't like autotune in general.
Only song I like it on is Cher's Believe.
My Glory top 3 is: Better, Slumber Party, Change Your Mind

Kinda wanted a banger off Glory but there's not really one...?

I wanted a toxic/hold it against me/gimme more/womanizer etc type of song.

Matt_

Kinda wanted a banger off Glory but there's not really one...?

I wanted a toxic/hold it against me/gimme more/womanizer etc type of song.

i see what you mean
but love me down is a fucking banger

Matt_

the step up from britney jean though
Will.i.am is officially trash
tumblr_mrzo64rDmX1ssd38uo2_400.gif

Matt_

fuck gags i have no need of her now
britneys back
xEQFHpe.gif

llehuty

Ehhh, new Britney is listeneable, but 17 tracks and not a single banger? Is Clumsy supposed to be THE banger?

And that french track...

uhpkLMF.gif

What the actual fuck. Who greenlighted that? Not a single french speaker was involved in the recording of that?

"conduce"
"mol amoh"

8e9f5200d0d1662fc1fd32449ec46c12.gif

rhandino

Banned
Carly's releasing the B-side of E-MO-TION next Friday. Excited for that.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

2WiqDyL.jpg
2WiqDyL.jpg

2WiqDyL.jpg
2WiqDyL.jpg

Queen Carly is going to save pop music AGAIN, how generous of her 😭

Nasser

After spending yesterday listening what appears to be one of Britney's best album and in my opinion completes the trinity (ITZ, Blackout & Glory) here's my thoughts on what I want the second & third (maybe fourth) single.

Late Summer/Fall: Slumber Party.
Winter: Just Luv Me.
Spring: Man on The Moon.

I'm already imagining the MV for Slumber Party ugh I really hope she releases it as a single.
I feel like this album has tons of songs that are single-worthy such as, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Better, What You Need, Love Me Down & Hard To Forget Ya. I'm happy with this album, it's a solid pop album and way better than Britney Jean.

tumblr_inline_n349l1VxFz1qexfme.gif

I haven't listened to Frank's album yet, but I read that people say his debut is way better. I will listen hopefully soon

Top Bottom