• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
Goodbye everyone, Im going to party like no tomorrow tonight, hopefully I wont post drunk
Today is my birthday
Britneygifs_09.gif

Happy Anniversary. ;)

tumblr_ocg2dySj2C1s567e5o1_540.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Are we surprised that the leftovers of an AOTY contender are better than the shit Britney just released

Cry is probably better than anything Britney has created, I'm threw

JHZg3Yf.gif

Frodo

Want to listen to Side B, but I'm left with Glory only.

At least, so far it's better than BJ, which is not saying much. Let me listen more.

Nasser

I can't believe Britney actually sung All That She Wants on Carpool Karaoke... A song from her unreleased album Original Doll.

GRETCHEN.gif
GRETCHEN.gif
GRETCHEN.gif

Phreaker

Cry and Roses are SO great. Higher is amazing too, so 80s...love it. She had 40 songs for E•MO•TION? We've heard 25 now?

I continue to feel nothing for Carly Rae. I like the production but her voice simply annoys me.

Is it because she sings so high? I like that her voice cuts through and is so clear, but with some rasp.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I might relisten to Emotion, because currently I am rating the B Side higher. It still has problems of the beats sounding way too similar, but it has a few track that's stand out. Cry and Higher are great.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I was too hard on poor Frank, his album is actually pretty good
Pink + Whit and Seigfried are both really great.

What a delightful time for music though
New brit brit, new frank, gaga round the corner, Glass Animals have just released their sophmore (get into it) and carly ray too.

Looking back at the last couple of months its a wonder I've coped

All this + new drag race and bake off is back
this summer >>>

Vazduh

If you want to, you can stay the night
I don't want to be the one, the one

dobR7kR.gif

It's too much pressure
It's too much pressure
It's too much pressure

njWHb7y.gif

Vazduh

I'd like to have a word with Carly and ask her why she didn't put some of these songs on E-MO-TION

WQYLV1e.gif

Especially The One, Higher and Fever.

Cooter Brown needs a good slapping and manage her better.

200w.gif

Don't drag me but... Emotion B Sides is not that great imo. I know it's the point that they're not as good as the ones that made it on the album but they all just have that sound of the side of Emo tion that I didn't like that much.

Vazduh

I know we spoke about *her* curse and all, but the video for this Spanish-language bop is coming tonight.

Don't drag me but... Emotion B Sides is not that great imo. I know it's the point that they're not as good as the ones that made it on the album but they all just have that sound of the side of Emo tion that I didn't like that much.

WQYLV1e.gif

J/k. It's totally fine! :D It's just an album for the fans, nothing more, nothing less. Those who disliked the original release won't like this one either. It's as simple as that.

Top Bottom