• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

[Garnet] Take a moment to think of just
Flexibility, love, and trust
Take a moment to think of just
Flexibility, love, and trust

Here comes a thought
That might alarm you
What someone said
And how it harmed you

Something you did
That failed to be charming
Things that you said are
Suddenly swarming

And, oh, you're losing sight, you're losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse you
That I might lose you

Take a moment, remind yourself to
Take a moment and find yourself
Take a moment to ask yourself
If this is how we fall apart

not Steven Universe shitting on our faves
GRETCHEN.gif
Never seen this before but now I want to~

That was beautiful

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Actually perched for the VMAs tonight, may even stay up to watch
Formation better snatch video of the year

Styles

I want you to,
do
you
want
to?

I want you to
staaay toniiight
I want you to stay
I say
I want you to

kVrBfe7.gif

Eviscerate me, CarGod.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Into You is Ariana's best song and she will never top it
I disagree. Bang Bang is better. Love You Harder is better as well.
I can't believe the VMAs are still a thing outside of the 14-18 year old demographic.

But Bey better snatch.
I blame Kanye/Swift for keeping everyone invested hoping there will be more of that. I mean he does get four minutes of free speech. Plus I do like hearing new music. Otherwise I wouldn't watch it, considering I don't even watch Music Videos.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
how is rita ora a thing still

Matt_

its not fair

its not fair to any artist coming after that, but especially brit

technopath

Neo Member
Beyonce shaking her ass, patting her weave, and receiving the world's praise because she sings well live. Nothing has changed in a decade, including Beyonce's choreography and Britney's inability to sing live. At least I had fun remembering Rihanna's hits *changes the channel*

idwl

Britney looked awesome and is good to see that she can move in a stage without being nervous
Yeah her confidence was amaaaaazing and those hair flips 😍. There's not much you could do with make me though it's a very chill song compared to her previous vma songs. I liked her dancing alone at the beginning I was hoping she would have done the whole thing solo with no back up dancers.

Just saw the Rihanna island performance. Probably the most energetic I've seen her on stage in a bit, I really enjoyed it. I haven't seen the Beyonce performance but I assume its technically better, but there's something about that island vibe that I think only Rihanna can pull off well that showed in that performance. I think Beyonce and Rihanna both win

Top Bottom