• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Zutroy

Wow something enjoyable after a few weeks of nothing.
This shade.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

rhandino

Banned

Queen of the emotional abusive relationships, when will your other favs not called Lana?

58DjaBy.gif

You're king of the castle
Whenever you're here, you know it feels right
Don't need to worry

EKNaBmk.gif

Please label your Carly links as such. I clicked it and immediately threw up
Oh! so this is what happens when a Gaga stan is presented with quality music~

FkgGI5G.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I know, but doesn't she clearly look Hispanic? I wouldn't call her a white girl I know that.

Well, Hispanics can also be white lol (like people from Spain).

imo, Selena could be considered a lighter skinned Hispanic/Latina, but I feel like she has gone through her life mostly as white-passing. I don't really know, but I think she's more white than anything else. She only seems to tap into her Hispanic culture when it suits her.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Well, Hispanics can also be white lol (like people from Spain).

imo, Selena could be considered a lighter skinned Hispanic/Latina, but I feel like she has gone through her life mostly as white-passing. I don't really know, but I think she's more white than anything else. She only seems to tap into her Hispanic culture when it suits her.

I feel like I for some reason keep forgetting about the whole Hispanic can be white thing. Like it makes sense in my head, but then I kind of forget about it lol. That makes sense though with what you are saying.

Mau ®

Selena Gomez has been white-passing her whole life and only recently started owning her "latina" side. Her spanish is particularly terrible too smh.

rhandino

Banned
Oh at me realizing that botty was permad for a while. An Ariana Grande fading to irrelevance without anyone noticing after the release of Dangerous Woman T

Objection.

A Western open world game with decent combat and non-clunky character movement is going to be a revelation.
I see that you have not played Kingdoms of Amalur then~

Nv37NZC.gif

rhandino

Banned
Nier counts as a western developed game? Is it even going to be open world?

Not that it matter anyway since your Final Fantasies, Xenoblades and Days Gones were made irrelevant the moment Nintendo unveiled the bright new future of the genre:

Ctobsjo.gif

v95Mk2v.gif

qy6F9Ea.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nier counts as a western developed game? Is it even going to be open world?

Not that it matter anyway since your Final Fantasies, Xenoblades and Days Gones were made irrelevant the moment Nintendo unveiled the bright new future of the genre:

Ctobsjo.gif

v95Mk2v.gif

qy6F9Ea.gif
Zelda is mostly basic combat but has content to make up for it but Platinum Games combat systems >>>>>

Edit: Also here for Queen Gain.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
that CL song is fucking trash
if I wasn't offended by the horrid music the appropriation would have finished me off
tumblr_luvkboF9zC1r31cpxo1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Lets go to some parts of the lyrics.

Hey, you, get off my cloud
You don't know me, and you don't know my style
Gettin' lifted, never coming down
Gettin' lifted...

Elementary school material

I got myself a 40
I got myself a shorty
And I'm about to go get lifted