• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

B-Dex

Bopping to some #REALMUSIC rn

Class Actress - The Limit

lzRSbbh.gif

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/08/new-sam-smith-music-video-doesnt-want-watch/

What is this mess gfjdlgdfhdg

CQi4BP4.gif

Incredible.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Emotion is a good album for being the rejects, but Blonde is just better in every way. Then again this is PopGaf and Frank Ocean is not Pop. The last one is true though.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I found both of Frank's albums to be pretty boring.

The only thing I really liked from them was that Comme des Garçons part in Endless.

It's Mario Maker sis, you know, the game that managed to sell more than 1 million units and bumped the Wii U numbers in Japan of all places.

They are going to make bank even if they only sell it with the basic Mario tileset and they know it~
It's pretty obvious that with Nintendo we're seeing the dying gasps of an irrelevant fossil though.

While Nintendo is just dipping its toes into the open world genre, Sony is leading the way with innovativE new franchises like Horizon and Dreams while at the same time reinventing its iconiC heroes like Kratos and Crash Bandicoot.

While Nintendo is already flopping out of the gate with its newest hardware monstrosity, Sony is controlling the messagE and ushering in a new era of machines that aren't arbitrary static for 7+ years just for the sake of it. KinG of catering to the #players

when will anyone tbh

Frodo

That first and last results redeemed this community to be honest.

Nv37NZC.gif

To be quite honest, which single is more iconic and had more impact than Baby One More Time?

Let's recap:
  • Pon de Replay is basic, dated, and it was Umbrella which really shot Rihrih to stardom.
  • Crazy in Love is a massive bop and remains unbothered to this day, but Beyonce was already famous at that point
  • Just Dance is also great, but if I remember correctly it didn't chart until months after it was released riding Poker Face's wave.
  • I Kissed a Girl is a misogynist mess.
  • Genie in a Bottle is okay, but Christina is better remembered for the songs of her second album, let's be honest.

Baby One More Time is the essence of the POP genre of the time encapsulated in one song. It made Britney worldwide famous, but not only "famous", that song made her the most famous and talked about person of that decade. Everything she did was news. She didn't quite survived the test of time, but when you think of POPSTAR of the late 90s and early 00s, there is no one else to think about but Britney, regardless if you like her or not.
Personally, I'm not a big fan, but I'm not gonna pretend it didn't happen and try to rewrite history

Nv37NZC.gif

Frodo

It's pretty obvious that with Nintendo we're seeing the dying gasps of an irrelevant fossil though.

While Nintendo is just dipping its toes into the open world genre, Sony is leading the way with innovativE new franchises like Horizon and Dreams while at the same time reinventing its iconiC heroes like Kratos and Crash Bandicoot.

While Nintendo is already flopping out of the gate with its newest hardware monstrosity, Sony is controlling the messagE and ushering in a new era of machines that aren't arbitrary static for 7+ years just for the sake of it. KinG of catering to the #players

when will anyone tbh

When will everyone else raise the subscription fees of their online infrastructure, when it doesn't even work and spends more time under maintenance than you spend in a sauna [REDACTEDREDACTEDREDACTEDREDATEDREDACTEDREDACTEDREDACTEDREDACTEDREDAC] a stranger, trying to make up for your lack on confidence and self-love and the fact that you ignore the love that is given to you (because you think you don't deserve it, really) to try and find it in places it could not exist.

Nv37NZC.gif

MANUELF

Banned

when will anyone tbh

rhandino

Banned
It's pretty obvious that with Microsoft we're seeing the dying gasps of an irrelevant fossil though.

While Microsoft is just dipping its toes in any other game not name Halo or Forza, Sony is leading the way with innovativE new franchises like Horizon and Dreams while at the same time reinventing its iconiC heroe Kratos

While Microsoft is already flopping out of the gate with its newest hardware monstrosity, Sony is controlling the messagE and ushering in a new era of machines that aren't arbitrary static for 7+ years just for the sake of it. KinG of catering to the #players

when will anyone tbh
I adjusted your post a bit because I saw some inaccuracies here and there. Your welcome.

Nv37NZC.gif

I cannot at you calling Horizon: Zero Dawn innovative tho when it's basically another Ubi™ Open World Game only this time with a vagina on the main protagonist.
which are actually the reason I am going going to get it because I love vaginas as much as I love Ubi open world games.

And because it's very pretty

I adjusted your post a bit because I saw some inaccuracies here and there. Your welcome.

Nv37NZC.gif

I cannot at you calling Horizon: Zero Dawn innovative tho when it's basically another Ubi™ Open World Game only this time with a vagina on the main protagonist.
which are actually the reason I am going going to get it because I love vaginas as much as I love Ubi open world games.

And because it's very pretty
Objection.

A Western open world game with decent combat and non-clunky character movement is going to be a revelation. I can't enjoy GTA V or Witcher 3 because the simple act of moving your character around is so damn laborious.

In sum, every game should be Dark Souls, but in the absence of that, I'll gladly take Mecha-Dino Souls ft. Crafting and Dialogue Trees.

I'm bored at work and decided to rank all 56 of Lady Gaga's album tracks. Get into my 100% objective and accurate list and I challenge others to rank their faves' discographies as well because it's quite fun.

1. Marry The Night
2. Bad Romance
3. The Edge of Glory
4. Poker Face
5. Speechless
6. Venus
7. Born This Way
8. Gypsy
9. Applause
10. Alejandro

11. Bloody Mary
12. ARTPOP
13. Scheisse
14. The Fame
15. You and I
16. Do What U Want
17. Dance In The Dark
18. Judas
19. Paparazzi
20. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

21. Sexxx Dreams
22. Electric Chapel
23. Telephone
24. The Queen
25. Fashion!
26. So Happy I Could Die
27. Hair
28. LoveGame
29. Teeth
30. Americano

31. Heavy Metal Lover
32. Government Hooker
33. Aura
34. G.U.Y
35. Mary Jane Holland
36. Highway Unicorn
37. Just Dance
38. Dope
39. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
40. MANiCURE

41. Fashion Of His Love
42. Monster
43. Bad Kids
44. Swine
45. Donatella
46. Starstruck
47. I Like It Rough
48. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
49. Paper Gangsta
50. Jewels N Drugs

51. Boys Boys Boys
52. Summerboy
53. Again Again
54. Money Honey
55. Disco Heaven
56. Brown Eyes

Average score by album (the higher the better):
The Fame - 5.33
The Fame Monster - 7.72
Born This Way - 7.38
ARTPOP - 6.73

Let me know how wrong I am
raw

olympia

Emotion is a good album for being the rejects, but Blonde is just better in every way. Then again this is PopGaf and Frank Ocean is not Pop. The last one is true though.

i think blonde is objectively better but i've been spinning side b nonstop tbqh

also hello from the emo thread lmao

xaosslug

I'm bored at work and decided to rank all 56 of Lady Gaga's album tracks. Get into my 100% objective and accurate list and I challenge others to rank their faves' discographies as well because it's quite fun.

1. Marry The Night
2. Bad Romance
3. The Edge of Glory
4. Poker Face
5. Speechless
6. Venus
7. Born This Way
8. Gypsy
9. Applause
10. Alejandro

11. Bloody Mary
12. ARTPOP
13. Scheisse
14. The Fame
15. You and I
16. Do What U Want
17. Dance In The Dark
18. Judas
19. Paparazzi
20. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

21. Sexxx Dreams
22. Electric Chapel
23. Telephone
24. The Queen
25. Fashion!
26. So Happy I Could Die
27. Hair
28. LoveGame
29. Teeth
30. Americano

31. Heavy Metal Lover
32. Government Hooker
33. Aura
34. G.U.Y
35. Mary Jane Holland
36. Highway Unicorn
37. Just Dance
38. Dope
39. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
40. MANiCURE

41. Fashion Of His Love
42. Monster
43. Bad Kids
44. Swine
45. Donatella
46. Starstruck
47. I Like It Rough
48. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
49. Paper Gangsta
50. Jewels N Drugs

51. Boys Boys Boys
52. Summerboy
53. Again Again
54. Money Honey
55. Disco Heaven
56. Brown Eyes

Average score by album (the higher the better):
The Fame - 5.33
The Fame Monster - 7.72
Born This Way - 7.38
ARTPOP - 6.73

raw

that top 10 is a MESS.

r7p8uLy.gif

llehuty

1. Marry The Night
2. Bad Romance
3. The Edge of Glory
4. Poker Face
5. Speechless
6. Venus <-- WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?
7. Born This Way
8. Gypsy
9. Applause
10. Alejandro

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

I'm actually surprised of how much I agree with the top 10 (maybe not in the same order, and no Just Dance is a bit of a joke, but whatever).

Vazduh

1. Marry The Night - wtf
2. Bad Romance
3. The Edge of Glory
4. Poker Face
5. Speechless - wtf
6. Venus - wtf
7. Born This Way
8. Gypsy - wtf
9. Applause
10. Alejandro

What is this top 10

kri2BDX.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
If I was going to do a Gaga Top Ten

1. Bad Romance
2. Poker Face
3. Paparazzi
4. The Edge of Glory
5. Speechless
6. Marry The Night
7. Telephone
8. Born This Way
9. Dope
10. Venus

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sep 9th is so sooooon
bless ha

Vazduh

Mau ®;215534424 said:
I don't care if it flops. I only care if it's qualité.

The way Tame Impala has made me be accepting of Fad &#10084;&#65039;

My thoughts exactly. Agreed 100 %

However, if Fad manages to taint Tame Impala's reputation somehow...

tumblr_inline_oc8u4byNiG1qhs3u1_500.gif

Top Bottom