• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Slay
tumblr_od4tsoTCB11rrmk7no1_1280.jpg

EDIT: Giorgio Moroder working with Sisslay. Kpop power tbh

CrtSVvcWcAAer7w.jpg

Oh! My queens are coming for domination again. 👏👏👏👏

Avoiding the fuck out of this snippet. I didn't wait three years and endure tributeGa to scavenge for a ten second LQ snip. Staying strong this time :O

rhandino

Banned
You hyped for a paid version of a runner game with a Mario skin? Sis...
J6fmvZc.gif
I am more excited for the reactions in the next days and this runner game with Mario skin is excellent promo for their next console just like Pokemon Go was great promo for Sun and Moon.

And just remember that Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing are still pending to be released.

J6fmvZc.gif

Exciting times ahead, tbh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I am more excited for the reactions in the next days and this runner game with Mario skin is excellent promo for their next console just like Pokemon Go was great promo for Sun and Moon.

And just remember that Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing are still pending to be released.

J6fmvZc.gif

Exciting times ahead, tbh.

We shall see how that pays off in the long run.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I feel ABUSED
LET DOWN
BETRAYED

Wow Nintendo just CAN'T compete anymore huh? No NX news, terrible 3DS games, delayed mobile games, fad mobile games...

And Godny is going to take the crown today. Kii.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Sia has constantly been delivering quality pop material for herself and for other girls for a long time now. Her output is definitely superior to Gags's imo even though her videos have been samey and she doesn't dance herself.

rhandino

Banned
Horizon was slaying so much... until they revealed that indeed this is a Ubi® inspired open world game with Towers® included.

J6fmvZc.gif

Vazra

Still screaming at how boring and unimpressive the presentation was. Not Nintendo winning with a Mario Runner on iPhone.

rhandino

Banned
After seeing that Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer I can finally come out and say that Final Fantasy XV can go fuck itself with the fujoshi pandering, trash flop movies and half-baked visuals.

If you want quality RPG experiences for the new gen consoles you are better served waiting for Bioware, ATLUS or even Monolith Soft offerings.

KJLsNqt.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So did anything of note happen after Call of duty turned up?
Because I just shut my screen and watched bake off

Vazra

After seeing that Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer I can finally come out and say that Final Fantasy XV can go fuck itself with the fujoshi pandering, trash flop movies and half-baked visuals.

If you want quality RPG experiences for the new gen consoles you are better served waiting for Bioware, ATLUS or even Monolith Soft offerings.

KJLsNqt.gif
Lmao Mass Effect facial animations are shit and that was a walking simulator section. That wasnt impressive but then again anything is better than FF these last 2 generations

Top Bottom