• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazduh

So, erm...

Bonnie McKee, the famous hitmaker co-responsible for Katy Perry's career, has a new video out, and sadly it's not for Easy, the best track off her last year's EP.

It's a commercial for the Blueberry Muffin Questbar. I wish I were kidding.

Bonnie-McKee-Stud-Muffin-2016.jpg

Anyhoo, here's the video.

Bonnie McKee - Stud Muffin

It is catchy, I'll give her that, but Bonnie, sis!!!

Frodo

Still screaming at how boring and unimpressive the presentation was. Not Nintendo winning with a Mario Runner on iPhone.

Nintendo won without even hosting a conference or without uploading a video to YouTube.

Ha power.

x8kVTUE.gif

Nintendo is blond guy, Sony is the girl, GP is the brown hair guy.

The Flop

Banned
Poor Sony thinking they can still sell a console for 400 that isn't even UHD capable, a format THEY CREATED.

They're getting 599 dollars, and Riiiiiiiiiidge Racer complacent again. OOp. Apple won the day.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I cannot at this gen being so much worse that the last three.
Maybe I'm just getting old

every time someone tries to say this gen isn't that good G*ming S*de has a breakdown and starts a list war but honestly? A lot of the big name releases this gen have had shitty launches that take months to fix or are downright a disappointing mess. Stuff is taking longer to come out due to the spectacle of video games having to get bigger and more expensive.

KJLsNqt.gif

this gen has been disappointing in some ways but it's also given me some of my favourite games in others.

i think you just have to roll with the punches tbh. I wouldn't trade this hobby for anything else, as expensive as it can be.

[Chorus]
Its too damn late to cry
It's too damn late to count the reasons why
I don't love you
It's too damn late to cry
Its too damn late to make me change my mind
I don't love you
I don't love you
I don't love you

[Bridge]
No surprise, you show up again
Let it go, liquor got you feeling yo'self
Waste my time but that shit don't fly

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
[Chorus]
Its too damn late to cry
It's too damn late to count the reasons why
I don't love you
It's too damn late to cry
Its too damn late to make me change my mind
I don't love you
I don't love you
I don't love you

[Bridge]

giphy.gif

She better not remove that from the +30mm EP.

Also let us remember Alexis Texas tbh

Never felt so sweet, never ride no skiis like this before
Never been fucked up, never lined it up like this before
Never felt so sweet, you pass the key unlock my heart
Don't know who you are, but I love you on that Escobar

[Chorus]
Powder my nose I'm going out tonight, out tonight, out tonight
Powder my nose I'm going out tonight, out tonight, out tonight
3am my best friend, the wild and the western
You and my best friend, we cowboys and angels
Red lights and blinking we're movie stars, movie stars

739824cd87.gif

Amy Lee - "Dream Too Much"

Not it being a full visual album. Amy is coming for Katy's demographic.

Its a kid's album before doing the other album. She is working in multiple projects by the looks of it.

😍 what a cute video and song.

Pre ordered the album as soon as it was announced. Only Amy could make me buy a children's album 💀

Also whatever profit or whatever she makes from this will fund her solo album, which is HOPEFULLY coming out after this album.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
😍 what a cute video and song.

Pre ordered the album as soon as it was announced. Only Amy could make me buy a children's album 💀

Its pretty cute but I know some fans will be annoyed by it. Overall I like that she is doing different things instead of keeping herself stuck in the Evanescence sound. Hope to hear news from the other projects cause she seems pretty busy lately.

How can Nintendo fans even come out the face about Sony not having UHD but the NX will be using cartridges ⚰️⚰️⚰️ Where is the forward compatibility?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Happy Gaga day gays and gays-adjacent!
CvBQdB.gif

Matt_

Gaga co-hosting the breakfast show tomorrow on Radio 1
They've been playing vintage gaga all day
to remind everyone she exists

Honestly when was the last time we had a major pop girl do an actual normal cycle of single release and promo. Adele?

Here for the music, here for the spectacle, here for the queen.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Gaga co-hosting the breakfast show tomorrow on Radio 1
They've been playing vintage gaga all day
to remind everyone she exists

Honestly when was the last time we had a major pop girl do an actual normal cycle of single release and promo. Adele?

Here for the music, here for the spectacle, here for the queen.
Well what do you mean by "normal"? Meghan Trainor had a lead single, released an album later with marketing. Rihanna had a lead single, released an album later with marketing. Ariana Grande had two lead singles, released an album later with marketing. 5th Harmony had a lead single, released an album later with marketing. Britney Spears had a lead single, released an album later with marketing.

Top Bottom