• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Aguila

#ICONIC
wow....wow... fuck Lana. like seriously fuck Lana I'm DONE

I just heard snippets of a leaked song called Your Girl and how the fuck is not in UV? Like seriously? She put Guns & Roses in but left this out? Like I legit don't understand...this song sounds amazing

fuck

It's Lana sis. Some of her best songs are discarded leaks and demos.

Sept 16. There is a new song called Everything was Beautiful. There is rumors that there might be another track but the track listing we found was leaked in Shazam.

Song Of The Decade
😔

I can't wait honestly. The leak has been some of my favorite music this year and I can't wait for Florida Blues in full.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Jessie Ware has given birth to a wee baby girl
Wasn't aware she was pregnant
I look forward to her version of 25

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Whew that 85% drop for Britney Spears Gloryhole
giphy.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Little Mons†er;216315049 said:
UK monsters will you be staying up for the premier?

nah
but my alarm is set for half 6 ready for the breakfast show

Frodo

Little Mons†er;216315049 said:
UK monsters will you be staying up for the premier?

Isn't the premier at, like, 4 in the morning? Easier to go to bed and wake up to listen to it.

Or better yet, just don't bother at all.

Matt_

The new M.I.A album is trash. Only a few good songs on it. Sucks how she peaked with Kala.

is it out?
most of the tracks still showing as locked on apple music

Top Bottom