• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MANUELF

Banned
It seems Perfect Delusion is already out on the internet and hopefully all of those crashing websites buy the song when is out

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_inline_nsa0qbi5cJ1s801ah_500.gif

Will play in 49 minutes here I think

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I liked the two 21 pilots singles "Ride" "Stressed Out". I am not a fan of "Heathens." Wayyyy to Hot Topic for me.

I also didn't like their album that much. May give it a re-listen though.

Oh my god, this Lukas Graham song Mama Said.

I feel attacked and triggered rn.

[edit]: Now this Steve Aoki mess. No wonder I largely gave up top 40 pop for Real Music™

Floridian

Not really sure how to feel about it..... I don't dislike it but i'm not amazed by it either. It sounds like it would've been better as an album track. Also a bit screamy.

Edit: First reaction~

MANUELF

Banned
This is definitely NOT a pop song and I dont see it doing good on billboard, it reminds me of Dying this way her album tracks
Is also not a song that you hear too much or you get tired of it

Aguila

#ICONIC
It's not better than Born This Way OR Applause.

And the production did not live up to that snippet.

And her singing wailing during the chorus is a little bit grating.

But, other than that, slay I think.
zzz.gif

Floridian

BTW (the song) is trash & Applause is overrated so I prefer PI over them both (for now that is). Gaga definitely peaked with Bad Romance though. She can't go back to it.

xaosslug

once peeps realize the melody is Papa Don't Preach repackaged she's gonna get draaaaaaaagged once again for being a robber.
7W7CbaM.gif

Top Bottom