• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

The Flop

Banned
Did Joanne Leak yet?

giphy.gif

You meant this song right sis?

FFTL27.gif

Anything that's worth having
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quiting's out of the question
When it gets tough, gotta fight some more.

We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love
If it's' worth having, it's worth fighting for (Oh).

Cheryl givin out of tune lip syncing yet incredible bop tii since '09

Slay at this lip syncing beauty
pSlGFJ5.gif

When will Britknee?

We're sitting one week out before Joanne drops, and miss thing has done ZERO televised performances. Monsters better keep their wits about them when the album debuts sub-100k in its first week. Gaga may be a big name but she needs to market if she wants big sales. She seems 100% over the hustle, but maybe that's better for ha. The Little Managers are fuming tho.

Queen of learning from ARTPOP but still pulling lower numbers. Slay

If Lana opened with 116k with Honeymoon in the U.S which actually had no promo at all other than the HBTB music video, then Gaga is going to open with 100k+ lol calm down

Floridian

It just hit me that a new Lady Gaga album is coming out next week. I feel there's virtually little to no hype for it tho.

The one song i'm looking forward to is Dancing in Circles cuz Beck was involved.

Aguila

#ICONIC
If the bitch wants to pretend she's indie while serving stale country-influenced trash, then the floppage is well deserved.

J0rnDXn.gif

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I've been good and haven't listened to the leaks so I'm ready for when the album drops next Friday. If Joanne flops at least I have the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Sweet baby Jesus if both are flops I don't know what I'll do with myself.

8YuVnFF.jpg

B-Dex

I've been good and haven't listened to the leaks so I'm ready for when the album drops next Friday. If Joanne flops at least I have the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Sweet baby Jesus if both are flops I don't know what I'll do with myself.

8YuVnFF.jpg

The ads for rocky horror didn't look too hot tbh. But hopefully they've stepped their game up for once it's live.

Frodo

Slay, I guess, but did she even do anything noteworthy in 2016?
toofunny2_zpsb54f2d2d.gif

She didn't break her back, I guess.

This makes NO sense at all.

someone older than mariah actually made woman of the year

it confuses me too

Just goes to show the award means nothing tbh

Well I was speaking more to the fact it was this past year where she pulled the shirt down of a 17 year old girl on a stage...but maybe Billboard is into that sort of thing.

She didn't do shit this year. Rihanna would have been a good choice. Her or Beyoncé.

opawZRh.gif

I'm glad Madge has once again got you all pressed. I'm just gonna quote the article:

Billboard said:
“Madonna is one of a miniscule number of super-artists whose influence and career transcend music,” said Janice Min, president and chief creative officer of The Hollywood Reporter-Billboard Media Group. “With her creative vision, relentless innovation, and dedication to philanthropic causes, she is an inspiration to hundreds of millions of people around the world, all while shattering every career record out there. She is an important feminist on top of that, a one-of-a-kind artist who’s used her influence to change the conversation around women, sexuality and equal rights.”

From her Prince tribute alongside Stevie Wonder at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards to her political Met Gala appearance to her indelible commentary on the 2016 election, Madonna has remained a constant force in pop culture and source of cultural conversation over the past year.

Her Rebel Heart Tour, which wrapped in March, solidified her status as one of the biggest touring acts of all time. Madonna sold more than 1 million tickets and walked away with $170 million. That makes her the highest grossing solo touring artist in Billboard Boxscore history (the archives go back to 1990) with a staggering $1.31 billion in total concert grosses.

In addition to her ongoing chart dominance, her philanthropic efforts are effecting real change in the world. Madonna's Raising Malawi organization is currently constructing Malawi’s first pediatric surgery and intensive care unit, which will double the number of life-saving surgeries performed on children each year, provide intensive care after critical surgeries, and train specialized Malawian medical staff. The Mercy James Institute of Pediatric Surgery and Intensive Care facility will open in 2017.

1iGsCOM.gif

but your faves seem completely useless in comparison.

rhandino

Banned
Little Mons†er;220212138 said:
6 DAYS UNTIL JOANNE RISES FROM THE GRAVE AND SLAYS US

giphy.gif

OkCW5xZ.gif

Who needs Gaga when Bruno and The Weeknd are already delivering true quality and soon the good sis Charli XCX is also going to arrive.

Top Bottom