• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Went to sleep in the early hours when the writing was on the wall but it does not make the result any less shocking.
It disgusts me, and whilst I had plans to move to America in a couple of years that certainly won't be happening now my feelings must be minute compared to those of you that have to live under him and what he stands for.
Just know that I am sending love from across the pond, and despite what a portion of your country has seemingly decided, you are all good people, loved and worthy of respect.
<3<3

Went to sleep in the early hours when the writing was on the wall but it does not make the result any less shocking.
It disgusts me, and whilst I had plans to move to America in a couple of years that certainly won't be happening now my feelings must be minute compared to those of you that have to live under him and what he stands for.
Just know that I am sending love from across the pond, and despite what a portion of your country has seemingly decided, you are all good people, loved and worthy of respect.
<3<3

<3 thank you, yeah I wouldn't move here honestly so it's good you're saving yourself the trouble. Healthcare will be fucked for one if Trump meant all the shit he said.

PInk Tape

Banned
The midwest was a mistake. How could so much of America be so stupid. I'm going to listen to the uplifting song from Empress Mimi, Fly Like A Bird, to help me get through this.

I'm so pissed my state (Illinois) was the only one who was with her. I don't know what they think Cheeto Hitler is going to do for them cause it ain't gonna be getting them their jobs back that's for fucking sure.

Vazduh

Just saw the results and...

X8lPphJ.jpg

Wow, 'Murica... I honestly thought there was no chance that Drumpf would win, but alas...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
gaga to have the lowest half time show in recent memory
#firstworldpopproblems

llehuty

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

One of my friends on facebook shared an Azealia publication and I decided to check her profile today.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Little Mons&#8224;er;223778364 said:
Never ever visiting America again.

i understand the sentiment sis but i don't think the uk is much better at the moment.

i guess at least we're still being
thinly
veiled about our racism.

i understand the sentiment sis but i don't think the uk is much better at the moment.

i guess at least we're still being
thinly
veiled about our racism.

At least we can be certain about our trade deal with America once brexit occurs now...

Just like Brexit, the old democratic voted and remained supreme :(

Floridian

I knew this year was going to be a fucking disaster when David Bowie/Prince Died and Hitlor winning an undeserved AOTY yet again. The fact that shitty Closer is currently a #1 (for 12 weeks too!) is just icing on the damn cake.

rhandino

Banned
Every time someone asks why The Aryan One is populas and why minorites are payed dust by AAA gaming studios I am going to throw them the results of #Brexit and this election at their faces...

How the fuck does this happen? Is EMOTION Side B the only good thing happening on 2016?

WED4cGZ.gif

The Flop

Banned
Little Mons†er;223796106 said:
I can't imagine how embarrassed Hillary must be feeling right now.

Losing to Trump... literally HOW????

Oh god I'm going to be sick.

Any other Dem would have won, but the backlash of the hacked emails, and all her baggage, plus the general realization by many that it's time to tell Washington and their insider games to F off.

And don't be sick over it, just get some nice boxed wine, and chill.

rhandino

Banned
Maybe its time for Katheryn to go back to her roots and release a low-key homophobic album and try to capture part of The Aryan One demographic.

WED4cGZ.gif

I cannot at me getting entrenched in the GAF echo chamber for the first time... I usually drag people on gaming side for paying dust to Ubisoft or Activision and now I am being served the biggest plate of crow since I became member.

The absolute mess...

EDIT: Floridian, breh!, time for a username change =/

literally who the fuck is that

WED4cGZ.gif

also Cola is a bop and I feel better and actually it will be great to see the U.S destroy itself tbh
racist people are actually nothing new so it's literally just the same shit as before but now the world gets to laugh at people like you

WED4cGZ.gif

Zutroy

Lemonade and Glory are the only good things to happen in this trash year.

Bring on 2017!

Which will probably be worse when we experience the fallout of 2016's bad decisions

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Glory is terrible and so is this year. Every pop record is completely mediocre and now I have no rights. We can just ban The Flop? That way they dont have rights either.

rhandino

Banned
I hope the good sis You Know Nothing is not on a ER room with alcohol poisoning rn

I am legit listening all my fave uplifting pop albums from KISS to PRISM and it's not helping.

Matt_

car broke down today
honestly 2016
tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_500.jpg

David Bowie died
Zika virus outbreak
Prince died
Brexit
Mohammad Ali died
Number of police shootings in the US
Turkey's failed coup/terrorist attacks
Brazil impeached its president
Trump elected

Nothing but darkness.

rhandino

Banned
David Bowie died
Zika virus outbreak
Prince died
Brexit
Mohammad Ali died
Number of police shootings in the US
Turkey's failed coup/terrorist attacks
Brazil impeached its president
Trump elected

Nothing but darkness.
For my country there are also the implementation of a law that allow ex-presidents to be reelected, yay! And our thrilling options?

1) Current president who is very likely to have close ties to the Mexican cartels and also under his umbrella we had some of the worst tax implemented in years and the pillage of the social security funds that left in the dust thousands of people.

2) Former president that we throw out of the country in a coup d'état some years ago because he wanted to force the government to implement the presidential reelection! and also because he was a stupid fuck who was in bed with Hugo Chavez.

2016 is going to be the end of me T_T

I am disgusted, appalled, and most importantly, terrified, for what this means for the LGBTQ community. I've spent the day on and off in fits of rage and sadness, and I am disheartened at how marginalized I feel, at an individual level.

That being said, I am really thankful for all of you. I know I haven't been as active as I once was, but I still lurk, and I appreciate this community and everything it stands for. Keep doing you, guys. Wishing you all the best. I'll be around from time to time.

Fuck Taylor Swift.

Top Bottom